It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Blood Moon Cycle and the Palenstine/Israel War

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

All is 'fair' in love and war

Also, there's multiple reports of Palastinian teens and kids being killed by Israeli soldiers even earlier in the year, yet I don't recall seeing anything about them at the time? Funny how there's no media attention on it at all, and no retaliation but as soon as they do they get f*cked. And the thing is it's Hamas they want not the palastinian people yet unfortunately they're the ones caught in the middle and perhaps being used to show power

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Yes I have heard of the Sampson option and it isn't about just destroying invaders who seek to destroy Israel, it is an option for bringing the entire world around Israel to it's knees if Israel was on the brink of being destroyed. This includes Europe etc also.

As for Israel not being defeated, Hezbollah - 2006.

USA and Russia also have the Sampson option. It's called mutually assured destruction. Either of these superpowers going down via nukes would also effect a worldwide demise.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There are a couple of references in the Christian bible to blood red moons:

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Bishop

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And this is unique how?

Pretty much any country with any nuclear arsenal of any size advertises it to the rest of the world and lets them know that if you overwhelm or attack us we can take your out or anyone else we want to.

Heck, how many times has that little idiot in NK threatened the US directly?

No one does anything about that.

Then there was this map China used to threaten us with the damage their nuke sub fleet could inflict.

I don't think anyone did anything about that.

So why is Israel so bad for letting people know they have nukes and will use them in certain circumstances? It's not like they're alone.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Astrology usually involves houses, signs, and aspects between planets. Of course some aspects relate to events though. Although i am not entirely sure what system is used in that area.something like the moon in astrology does not effect the masses the same. The far planets are known as generational planets sometimes because their orbit is so large many people are born with them. There is no real reason in astrological terms for a blood moon to only effect a specific region as far as i know.

Also found this talking about the blood moons as the OP was talking about.
www.pray4zion.org...
edit on 28-7-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

True but I think the situation surrounding Israel when it comes to the Muslim world is an imminent threat compared to what Russia and the USA have. Both of those countries sort of deter each other, Muslims on the other hand really couldn't give two hoots about Israel's Sampson option and I feel if anyone was to move towards that option it would be Israel before anyone else.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Bilk22

Does anyone know why Hamas started firing rockets into Israel? I don't. That's why I'm asking. What provoked it this time? Or did they just choose some arbitrary time to start doing so?

Didn't you see what happened in the West Bank? Israel went in and kidnapped hundreds of people they had just released from prison and ransacked over a thousand homes. Not to mention they also killed a couple of people. They used the murder of those three kids as an excuse for this even though there was no evidence that any Palestinians or even Hamas was involved like Israel claimed. What nation would allow this to happen? Would Israel just stand by if Hamas was to go into their nation and do the same thing?

Also, it's a pretty good bet they know their rockets are nothing more than a mere annoyance. I mean they kill no one, are usually shot out of the sky by the Iron Dome and produce no measurable damage to anything on the ground. So why is Hamas firing rockets they know go pop and will then earn the wrath of Israel who clearly have the overwhelming advantage?

Because that is the only way that any other nations even take notice of what is going on over there.
Well thanks for the reply. I have to say that when I hear about the kidnapping and murder of the three jewish kids, my thoughts were either a setup or FF to instigate a war. The Israelis have been itching to do something for a while. First with Iran and then the murders happened. Their goal is obvious - to clear out Gaza and the West Bank. They want it all. They will do anything to get it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shapur

Nothing is perpetual,they might have won in the past but there is no guaranty for eternal victory,specially with the wide use of technological advances.

No one ever wins in wars, there are just degrees of loss on both sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join