It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Blood Moon Cycle and the Palenstine/Israel War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Nothing is perpetual,they might have won in the past but there is no guaranty for eternal victory,specially with the wide use of technological advances.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shapur

Nothing is perpetual,they might have won in the past but there is no guaranty for eternal victory,specially with the wide use of technological advances.

HI,

Thanks for your post.

I have noticed people around the world screaming their heads off about the dead in Palestine! Have we forgot what is ONGOING in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

I wish the fighting would stop on both sides. Killing one another is never the answer and neither is terrorism.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: shapur

HI,

Thanks for your post.

I have noticed people around the world screaming their heads off about the dead in Palestine! Have we forgot what is ONGOING in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

I wish the fighting would stop on both sides. Killing one another is never the answer and neither is terrorism.
Hi...People are having a fuss about Zionism because all the atrocities you have mentioned above are somehow linked to the same cause,which is,well ,,you guessed it....It is not logical to criticize terrorism while supporting the terrorists.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
Israel will turn out as the 'winner' - based on it having the iron dome, an army, tanks, fighter jets and all kinds of missiles...Oh and the US backing them

Thanks for your post and I agree. And why do we support them? Because we (as a whole) worship their God not their religion, their politics, their customs or civil laws (religious laws ...mostly yes).

We support them because they buy our politicians. We support them because far too many dual national Israeli's hold positions of power in our government. We support them because our politicians know if you don't support Israel then Israel will do anything to get you out of office even if they have to frame you like in the case of James Traficant.
edit on 28-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yes I have heard of the Sampson option and it isn't about just destroying invaders who seek to destroy Israel, it is an option for bringing the entire world around Israel to it's knees if Israel was on the brink of being destroyed. This includes Europe etc also.

As for Israel not being defeated, Hezbollah - 2006.
edit on 28-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I can not recall when Israel has ever lost.

In 2006 Hezbollah handed Israel it's ass on a platter.

This is when Israel is over-run by its enemies and it falls to the enemy, is when Israel uses nuclear weapons on its own land destroying Israel and its enemies

You need to reread the Samson option. They said they will let loose nukes on the world not Israel. So basically Israel made a nuclear threat against the world and the world did nothing about it.
Samson Option

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

America was ready to attack Iran just over the thought of them building nukes but Israel can make threats against the world and we sit by and do nothing when in reality we should be stripping them of their illegal nukes.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hi,

Thanks for your post and I must say I agree about us having way too much Israeli influence in our government.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Yes I have heard of the Sampson option and it isn't about just destroying invaders who seek to destroy Israel, it is an option for bringing the entire world around Israel to it's knees if Israel was on the brink of being destroyed. This includes Europe etc also.

As for Israel not being defeated, Hezbollah - 2006.

Thanks for the info.

I really don't keep track of battles or wars but those who lost their life because of someone else beliefs.

It has always been my belief that we do not deserve to rule over ourselves. We are nothing more than large children raising smaller children.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Israel is the enemy in this case .

just saying

Here's a concept....

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
― Abraham Lincoln

“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

It's too bad they were both murdered for being right.

If Israel would take the higher ground here, things could really be turned around, but they would rather act like a rabid dog that's been let off the leash.

~Namaste

edit on 28-7-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Israel is the enemy in this case .

just saying

Hi,

But didn't Hamas start this conflict by FIRST firing on Israel with its rockets and then Israel retaliates with firing back?
Does anyone know why Hamas started firing rockets into Israel? I don't. That's why I'm asking. What provoked it this time? Or did they just choose some arbitrary time to start doing so?

Also, it's a pretty good bet they know their rockets are nothing more than a mere annoyance. I mean they kill no one, are usually shot out of the sky by the Iron Dome and produce no measurable damage to anything on the ground. So why is Hamas firing rockets they know go pop and will then earn the wrath of Israel who clearly have the overwhelming advantage?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
personally, this Gaza conflict is nothing connected with the blood-moons (except for the timing which is getting more attention than it deserves)

this conflict flare -up is not supernatural .... it is geopolitical in nature,
the militants are getting riled up because of every-day aggrivations & discontent with Israelis

BUT ...
in the background there is a growing anticipation that the Islamic State (IS-ISIS) will lead a campaign against Israel in the near term future & will call upon Gaza to Join in the Army of Islam under the Caliph

also, see this report:

Hamas and North Korea are reportedly negotiating a secret arms deal

"According to unnamed Western security forces, Hamas officials are brokering an arms deal with North Korea.

The deal would provide Hamas militants with missiles as well as communications equipment to be used against Israel, The Telegraph reports. Security officials told The Telegraph that the deal is "worth hundreds of thousands of dollars."

the Gaza area has already built the tunnel system in the Gaza area, with NK assistance in planning etc.

so conflict was inevitable it was not prompted by the Stars/blood moons tetrad

oh, the current escalation in conflict began (I think) with the kidnapping & slaying of a couple Israeli teens...or at least the accusation of such an event...

OR, Hamas could be firing rockets from the new underground launch sites... they are testing out their new digs...
a shake-down test to see if they can launch from covert sites without pin-point retaliation - which then resulted in the quick shelling of crews that just launched the missiles, from Israeli artillery or jets

edit on th31140655506128442014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You have to keep in mind that it is possible that Israel fakes the attacks as an excuse to attack Gaza and steal more land. I mean it is possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't know but I'm one of those people who don't think that what's going on in the sky like eclipses will effect things here on earth. I thought we left crap like that behind when we entered the age of reason. Thoughts like that are akin to being afraid on Friday the 13th. This isn't the middle ages. . a reply to: Jesuslives4u

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Thanks for your post and I agree. And why do we support them? Because we (as a whole) worship their God not their religion, their politics, their customs or civil laws (religious laws ...mostly yes).

Israel isn't controlled by religious laws, it is under Secular laws. The Zionist secular system is not Jewish.

Quite correct. Also this nation is not under Christian rule though many believe we are a Christian nation. The conflict however is over land that several religions hold sacred.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So is Christianity. Easter is the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I've wondered what was the 'real' cause for this conflict, Israel used the 3 Israeli teens found dead and presumed to have been killed by Hamas...but they used that as some excuse to commit 'revenge killings'...I don't get how a nation can condemn another for doing something, but then do that thing twice as much as revenge? Seems pretty messed up but that's how the psychopaths in charge deal with it..

I mean, now they're only just saying it probably wasn't Hamas (I'm still not sure if this story is legit but there seem to be multiple sources - New Reports Show That Murder of 3 Israeli Teenage Settlers Was Not Carried Out by Hamas So, if this turns out to be true what will they say or do about the revenge killings that have taken place? Would be a bit awkward that's for sure

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Interesting question. I don't know about any kind of Bible prophecy, unless someone has some new and verifiable way to break some kind of secret code
there. But it's no coincidence that this conflict always seems to happen when the Israelis or Palestinians are trying to unearth something fantastic beneath the desert.

I don't know what relevance the celestial mechanics have, unless some kind of ancient weapon is meant to be powered from afar or something. The struggle to obtain Holy Relics from the time of Christ and other mysterious artifacts given by G*d to man has been going on in those lands for hundreds of years.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
You have to keep in mind that it is possible that Israel fakes the attacks as an excuse to attack Gaza and steal more land. I mean it is possible.
EXACTLY. The Gazans and West Bank Palestinians "own" the land and control the surveying, and the Israelis try to encroach.

The same thing happened when the Israelis controlled the areas under the Temple Mount in Old Jerusalem in the 1960s-70s and the Muslim Waqf initiated bloody clashes each time both above and below to try to retake the archaeological sites and confiscate the recovered treasures. It was widely believed that the clashes in 1967 and greater war were an attempt to obtain the Ark of the Covenant, which had been discovered by a joint Israeli Ministry of Religious Affairs / CIA operation.

Each and every time a treasure is even rumored to be searched for, you see these clashes occur. It's no coincidence that the Valley of Kings in Egypt has been thoroughly looted and both the "secularists" and "Muslim Brotherhood" have been fighting tooth and nail for control of that area:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Does anyone know why Hamas started firing rockets into Israel? I don't. That's why I'm asking. What provoked it this time? Or did they just choose some arbitrary time to start doing so?

Didn't you see what happened in the West Bank? Israel went in and kidnapped hundreds of people they had just released from prison and ransacked over a thousand homes. Not to mention they also killed a couple of people. They used the murder of those three kids as an excuse for this even though there was no evidence that any Palestinians or even Hamas was involved like Israel claimed. What nation would allow this to happen? Would Israel just stand by if Hamas was to go into their nation and do the same thing?

Also, it's a pretty good bet they know their rockets are nothing more than a mere annoyance. I mean they kill no one, are usually shot out of the sky by the Iron Dome and produce no measurable damage to anything on the ground. So why is Hamas firing rockets they know go pop and will then earn the wrath of Israel who clearly have the overwhelming advantage?

Because that is the only way that any other nations even take notice of what is going on over there.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Blood moons "prophecies" are the work of the Illuminati. God's calendar for Israel never worked around new moons. Instead, the Paleo-Hebrew calendar starts and ends with the vernal equinox (tekuphah) with 30 days per month excepting the 12th month which has 35-36 days. 'Rosh Chodesh' is always mistranslated as new moon in the bible.

Bottom line is, if you start your months with the new moon, you are bound to observe feasts on a tetrad at some point. The geo-political part is just a conspiracy, not prophecy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join