It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siri mentioning gates of hades opening today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Can you provide source? Plus, a brief description?
Who is this Siri and why is he/she saying what he/she is saying?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
27th July 2014 is the first day of the 7th month of the current Lunar calendar year.

This is the day where according to Chinese traditions, the Gates of Hell opens for a month - Ghost month.

See Ghost Festival

Happens yearly...nothing new.
edit on 28-7-2014 by maldini because: (no reason given)

(post by IObject removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Inarismessenger

There is something I always try to remember:

Someone is always having a better day than me, and someone is always having a worse one.

Both are comforting to me for some reason.

Thanks for that reminder we borrowed from Ike. I liked it
because he disliked statisticians as much as I learned to
later. What was it..

"Statistics show exactly half of the population is dumber
than the other." Although lost in there for an exact spot:
I also figured that with his buck fifty two IQ he was right.
And I am, in the same breath: in no position to refute him.

Strictly to the thread-- If I don't call the little lady tonight
from afar, jihadists will be the least of my safety concerns.
Hell hath no fury like an already impatient Aquarius stood up

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Nothing unusual happening here in virginia beach..

Well, if you are in Virginia Beach ... then a short trip over to the Edgar Cayce center would probably answer the question. If anyplace has inside info on 'hell day' .. it would be there. All those psychics and all that metaphysical stuff, they'd probably have the inside scoop I'd think.

ETA ... I'm not telling you to go ... it's just a thought if you are curious.
edit on 7/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

(post by IObject removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Nothing unusual happening here in virginia beach..

Well, if you are in Virginia Beach ... then a short trip over to the Edgar Cayce center would probably answer the question. If anyplace has inside info on 'hell day' .. it would be there. All those psychics and all that metaphysical stuff, they'd probably have the inside scoop I'd think.

ETA ... I'm not telling you to go ... it's just a thought if you are curious.

I always thought it was interesting that the Edgar Cayce museum was built back from the beach (2 blocks) and on a hill. He claimed that the water would rise high enough to make that property beach front property .I always thought that was odd.....and have wondered if that means a sudden catastrophic event or slow progression ? I have been there a few times...it's 10 min from my house. ....it's mostly a museum and a library with a few class's and a small book store. They also own the " heritage center" Heath food store . I go there a lot for herbs, organic food, herbal medicine etc... That's where all the psychics work out of and holistic healers too....

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Could there be a terror attack on the Commonwealth games in Glasgow today? Please read this thread and the links. Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kokatsi
Can you provide source? Plus, a brief description?
Who is this Siri and why is he/she saying what he/she is saying?

Siri is the female voice on your IPHONE she you ask for information or directions. I'm not putting too much credibility on the iPhone app/information button. Almost Every time I as Siri for directions or to look up a phone number in my contacts she fails.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IObject
a reply to: drz400

I Thought You Would Have Replied.

Sorry I went to bed. Getting lots of good replies though. Haha. I'm glad nothing major happened but wouldn't it have been super weird if something had?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dunno about the gates of hades opening, but since 3am this morning my wisdom teeth have been killing me, it's now 3pm and the pain continues. Oh and it's Monday which means a start to a full weeks work. Sod hades my life is hell right now

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well where I live it is insanely hot from my point of view and I am going nuts having to deal with it. This body is clearly not meant for these temperatures. So if this heat is the start of the HELL experience then the shift was one month ago

Anybody here who have cash enough for an investment in Antarctica creating a self sustaining outpost there? I am a willing worker in that case

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: drz400

Uhhh ... It's already the 28th where I live.

Did I miss the Rapture?

I know, the day flew by and we didn't notice it.

I am sure a lot of people ruptured themselves yesterday lifting something too heavy. Does that count?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse I raptured on the loo yesterday .. That's gotta mean something

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wonder how much the cost of admission is. I wouldn't mind taking the tour. I suppose tickets were sold in advance and I didn't go through the necessary channels to get in.
Guess I'm stuck here.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The unclaimed shell that dropped in the park in Gaza today followed up with Warships from Turkey coming to Aid Hamas

Oh, and its really really hot here too

X

top topics

<< 1   >>

join