It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be best that humans become an extinct species?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: smithjustinb

See the earth as a life form and Human's may one day colonize other world's so in essence the earth as reproduced.

Interesting perspective, a sperm swimming to an egg to fertilize it and a space craft landing on a planet to colonize it...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
People who make these kind of statements are really confused about the universe and not in the least awake. If they were they would take a gander at the animal kingdom and the ancient history of ufology and myths from native tribes and realize that there are within our neck of the woods, only some prototypes, for natural body suits, they involve, insect, (well there are insectoid ETs reported, like mantis), reptile (there are reptilian ETs reported, even sculpted in ancient artifacts and mythologies), and a variety of mammals such as feline, wolf, bear, human. (there are feline and wolf ET types depicted throughout history).

They're all predators.

If you were more awake you'd know that you could be dropped off on another planet, and wouldn't know you'd left home, maybe some small differences, but even the languages would be similar.

Human isn't going anywhere any time soon, despite what some think.

We're not predators. A minority amongst us, mostly organized satanic influences put there from the Rothschilds ruling over earth in a variety of subsidiaries and cousins, like the Rockefellers, and the Windsors, and some messed up teens getting involved in dark things, due to all these influences and traps waiting for them, but this is a minority that is doing bad in this world.

Most are trying to keep their kids safe and that takes more resources and energy than they have due to the way the world is set up.

And are good people.

But life progresses from animal kindgom to human. Now on higher levels, if you don't want to be a bouncy ball orb forever, what are you planning on looking like, big teeth predator, or a humanoid with beautiful hair that can hold hands with someone and kiss a beloved.

I know what I am always going to look like when I don't want to just be a soul orb.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Earth is a low level testing ground, or mid level if one considers really brutal fascist systems the low level, ie lower astrals.

When the people haven't learnt equality, love, kindness and selflessness and are not working at overcoming their flaws, it looks alot like earth.

But this is the past really, everyone grows up.

The system is soul progression, infinitely.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Uhhmmmm no. I love myself. I love my son. I love my girlfriend. I love my family. This may not be popular but I will do whatever I have to, to make sure they survive. The feelings and well being of animals and plants come second. Now that does not mean I run around kicking cats for fun or think we should strip mine the whole darn planet for giggles. To want all of humanity dead means that ultimately you hate yourself and want the grandest form of suicide.

Instead of sitting around day dreaming about an animal Gaia utopia built on the bones of billions. Maybe go out into the world and teach people to live more harmoniously with nature. Never give up never surrender. Fight for a better world. So one day we can leave this planet for the stars and let BearMan arise so he can make all the same mistakes we made and he can post on Above Bear Secret about if all BearMen should become extinct so they do not endanger the lives of the domesticated Humans who stayed behind.
edit on 28-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Interesting statement and point Unity, for me though personally the only time the universe makes any sense is when I am asleep and like many people the answer sometime's comes to me while I am on the dunny, I remember formulating a kind of unified theory doing just that once, ok metaphysic's hybridized with physic's as I believed at the time for a mind to actually grasp the key to reality would allow that mind to manipulate the fabric of reality itself and since I thought at the time someone less than benign may already have done so I believed unlocking such a potential to be essential to try to place a quantum anchor and stop them manipulating reality to the detriment of the human species.

I though of extra terrestrial civilizations and how a race whose consciousness could have an influence on quantum states as individual's must have a far larger influence as planatery populations, how different races or even different belief systems may have a localized effect on quantum structure for the given reality and how a race controlling other races as elements in a reality machine may try to subly alter the structure and outcome of quantume event's.

I saw the fundemental answer as being the mico that is the macro, ie finding the structure of how reality itself doese not cancel out and cease to be since it is essentially made of nothing but opposite and attracted polaritys of nothing, for me this meant there had to be two overlying structures connected at a infinitely small point, now two could collapse and self annihilate but four meant that the attraction of two was blocked by the attraction of the other two that occupied the same infinite small point, to me explaining it visually need's to step down to a dimensional level we can understand and so to draw a visual analogy, imagine two spheres, one negative the other positive touching at a infinitely small point and at that point the attraction of the other negative and positive sphere that co exist formes a torsion ring preventing them from collapsing, now switch to the perspective of the other negative and positive sphere and you have the same thing in reverse with there collapse being prevented by the torsion ring of the first two.

This kind of Dumb bell and donut like arangement I saw a possible simplified and basic analogy for the structure that keeps the very universe in place so how to manipulate it, as this is the same structure below the field of string and at the macro level also tiny fluctuations of influence could alter the status in a massive fashion, but of course I was both sitting on it and probably thinking out of my arse.

One thing I have learned is the universe does it's own thing and may have been thinking right back.

edit on 28-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
That's a very complex perspective of reality while sitting on the dunny LABTECH767.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
But I have another opinion. I think it would be best that humans become extinct in order to make other life forms, both animals and plants, a viable long term option. I don't trust us, or in particular those that run things, to ever change.

Well if humanity is such a failure get out of the way then.

All of my friends are successful, happy , employed or otherwise doing what they want.
As a matter of fact I would say I pretty much get up everyday and find something enjoyable about being alive.
Exactly why would anyone want to give that up?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't think extinction would solve man made problems. If we went extinct there would be no-one around to man the power plants so all of the animals would end up going extinct too.

I think though that if we aim for extinction we might get down to sustainable numbers.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Almost reminds me of a ray bradbury story called there will come soft rains...very sad

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I never focus on the AI aspects of the mirror, think more of what it takes go within and escape, ie turn the circle inside out? Slip through the crack in the veil? Take everyone with you until the curtain parts and its a big home coming party.

But, to me the outer is like exploring Nardia, whereas home is where the heart is, and there is no place like home. Don't consider this universe my universe and see it more like spore and the never ending story. Fly home Peter. Need some pixie dust! It takes your happy thoughts to fly.

Predators may be hacking but they're not the creators of the school and the real Adults are watching over. Mom/Dad and Family.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
That's a very complex perspective of reality while sitting on the dunny LABTECH767.

Well it is the most peaceful, private of places and if you do not have a magazine or newspaper your mind tend's to wonder, Makes you wonder how many times the A bomb was invented only for someone to realize it could be a bad idea.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Changing your quantum state and even harder to shift back to a reality that you know was real but the macrocosmological structure or the percieved reality has moved on making it so that returning to the relative but now unknown quantum stream (which has also moved on and so realigned it's values relative to your now divergeant quantum stream) from which you originated prior to the reality shift far harder and perhaps impossible to accomplish, maybe it is best to place a kind of quantum consciousness drag anchor and let the universe know it is harming another perspecive independant of it's own concensus though it will only perceive such a small quirk as a slight impedence in it's motion at the very periphery of it's overall conscious unity, but it will nevertheless percieve it.

So preventing further reality shift or universal realignments with there subsequent parametric fluctuations.

Have you ever picked up an important book only to see an entire paragraph missing with other part's of the book no longer fully in accord or actually opposed with the lesser book you now read or realized that the universe you are now in is somehow inferior or has less parameters giving it a hollow almost unreal feeling to you as though you have unwittingly stepped into an inferior less complex echo reality, feel as though you are from a prime reality but have somehow found yourself in a subreality that is decayed or degraded, books missing chapters but you are the only one to remember or think you are, people you met no longer exist, that street light that was changed last week is now back to what it was before it was changed but nobody remembers it being changed but you, etc.

If so you are not alone, I can remember a book of revelation with a few paragraph's that are now missing, supporting event's in my life and even an interview with someone I knew was wrong on the television (A white supremecist called eugene terrablanche (south africa boar seperatists) but in my native reality he was referred to as De'Boar), for me a being who was to overcome the beast and his kingdom is missing with the number seven threescore and seven which eugene terrablanche mistranslated as seven seven seven for there three armed nazi type flag and the new testament now contradicts itself as the two realitys overlap and corrupt it with "Give the immoral brother to Satan" this was not part of the bible I read but appeared as the part of revelation disappeared and is contradictory to if your brother sins against you seven times but repents seven time then forgive him seven time's, so it is either for me a reality shift of there is a war in heaven and the balance of power has shifted for the worse.

We are not alone and it seem's reality is not the fixed structure that it appears to be but then we are quantum creatures who effect the state of matter simply by observing it so there must be an entire quantum structur we currently can not percieve and of which event's happening like in the rest of the universe can also effect or fragment our reality's which if we are somehow in dissonance with the rest of the consensus of reality can lead to us or perhapse even our whole reality being fragmented leaving us marooned in a state of quantum awareness that is out of synch with the rest of the human race.

edit on 29-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
considering how many species we have destroyed...yes

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Should we exterminate all the other detrimental existing species before we go? Kill all the carnivores, what then would eat all the sick and suffering animals, what then would push evolution to become stronger, faster, fitter?

The truth to realize is that for gain to occur loss must first exist, no loss no gain, if you remove all that causes loss, existence ceases to exist...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join