It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Interview with Zach Taylor Border Security Agent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I found this interview to be unsettling.
This gentleman certainly has the Credentials
and Career Experience worthy of note.

He clearly explains his viewpoint and
conclusions concerning this difficult
National Crisis here in The United States.

I hope he has a political agenda or is just mistaken.
Lord help us otherwise.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

WOW! He is pretty much saying something bad is coming our way soon, and the US government is facilitating it to happen........

He certainly did not come across as a crackpot and seemed VERY knowledgeable on the inner workings of a few involved government agencies.

I hope the people screaming for amnesty watch this video and pay attention!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a couple of things i spotted, and i've been b**ls deep in this topic for the last couple of days.

it's slick, reality style filming from multiple angles with emphasis zooms. pro looking like amateur. same company has done most of their work for conservative american politicians/causes.

@ 1:50 he mentions the presence of cdc as something weird, but given the tb scares and maybe the possibility of viral warfare via islamic terrorists or other parties it looks more like just good c.y.a. asserts that people with symptoms are "disappearing", then follows up with the insinuation that people with contagious diseases aren't being screened. we know that tb infected people have passed through into the u.s., so if anything, you guys need more cdc personnel down there.

ebola mention is gratuitous, cdc were on the border for months before the outbreak in africa, which has so far only (you know what i mean) killed 600 some africans.

@ 5:00 asserts that 160k (would like secondary confirmation, can't find any) are being cleared through the borders, mostly gang members. can't find any corroborating evidence.

@7:50 "the reason these people are coming here, from an intelligence point of view, is to draw attention away from something else."

or, things are beyond #ed and dangerous in their country. still would like confirm on 160k, still can't find it.

the rest is "us government wants to kill you with ebola, they're making it impossible for border personnel to do their job."

would like to know if this guy got fired shortly before retirement. i dunno.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well yes,
That is my concern.
Is he a fear monger /crackpot, or not.
Either some real bad JuJu will be going down
in Central/South America,
or immediately on The United States Border.

In the meantime, D.C. is 60 Square miles
Surrounded by Reality.
In other words, D.C. is either Complicit or Clueless.

Either answer is both Treacherous and Treasonous.

One must ask why this gentleman would perform an
interview of this nature.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

My thoughts exactly.

I am hoping that this is only propaganda

also.

As You well know,however, The Devil is in the Details.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

true enough, bud.

propaganda or not, i always sleep better knowing my bug out bag is 10 ft away.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Take a look at my Avatar.
You may want to think twice
about calling me bud.

S A V V Y ?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

naw, but i'm not all that smart. i'll call you whatever you like.

things are definitely beyond #y in central america, but there's enough solid info to be concerned over imho.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Fair Enough.
No offence on either of
our behalves.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

@ 1:50 he mentions the presence of cdc as something weird, but given the tb scares and maybe the possibility of viral warfare via islamic terrorists or other parties it looks more like just good c.y.a. asserts that people with symptoms are "disappearing", then follows up with the insinuation that people with contagious diseases aren't being screened. we know that tb infected people have passed through into the u.s., so if anything, you guys need more cdc personnel down there.

Here you go and he's one of many,,, On the lose, spreading their damn infections!

Eduardo Rosas Cruz tested positive with a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis, health officials say. (BBC)

An arrest Warrant was issued for a Mexican man in California with Tuberculosis.
Eduardo Cruz is a transient who comes from a part of Mexico known for a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis.

Transient is California's new word for illegal.

Link

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

So are you confirming the interviewers claims,
or attempting to debunk them?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I would confirm.
People are getting through, that's the scary part and they know it!!
They know the Gang members are here and recruiting, there's a article today of them recruiting in an Arizona Border Station.

edit on 28-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I am inclined to take this seriously
myself.
Thanks for your thoughts and opinions.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Wildmanimal because: fix

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Here's your vid.

Video courtesy of Little Bonanza Productions
edit on 28-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

How about those unreported "Diplomatic"
Controlled Events that Taylor mentions?
There's a Red Flag for you.
Thx Night Star

edit on 28-7-2014 by Wildmanimal because: goodie

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

We're doomed I tell you, doomed! Too much crap going on.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If I was in charge of overrunning the United States and keeping things in an easily contained...CDC bag, I'd arm the hell out of my people, (check) keep my boarders open, (...let me see..Check!) throw as many roadblocks in front of anyone seeking answers as I could muster,(...Ha ha DONE!!! Sorry, check!!!) and keep things looking normal for as long as I could until my plan began unfolding (ahh...check!) As soon as it did, I'd already have my contingency in place and things would go or not go according to its directives.

Problem as I see it, its 2014 and nothing's shocking. Nothing on the internet, nothing read, nothing seen, nothing is worth getting excited over and with this type of environment, anything can be the cause of calamity and have absolutely no measure of resistance as long as you keep the idiots watching their televisions, watching their televisions.

I hope the US capable of handling this but I fear there are too many opinions keeping boots from asses as was probably foreseen by some intrepid pioneer of deception.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

WOW! He is pretty much saying something bad is coming our way soon, and the US government is facilitating it to happen........

He certainly did not come across as a crackpot and seemed VERY knowledgeable on the inner workings of a few involved government agencies.

I hope the people screaming for amnesty watch this video and pay attention!

At this point I don't think we can do anything about it, the people in charge obviously want things this way and any changes in policy won't happen until 2016 if it's not already too late by then. But forcing this load on our system and country from a medical standpoint to a law enforcement standpoint will create the necessary civil unrest to keep a president in place under martial law at the end of his term and after. If true this kind of evil would be unprecedented in the oval office. It's one thing to put war on other countries, and an entirely different thing to do it in your own country just to remain in power. It does appear to me there is something like this afoot with the things this administration is doing in terms of policy and stressing the system to create collapse.

My 2¢

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Assuming some degree of credibility, if not the source of it, the U.S. gov't is a bit of a generality, then my guess is this is timed to create a major event potential before the 2014 mid-terms in November.

As far as the spreading of viruses goes, far more people enter the U.S. legally on an hourly basis than enter via the Mexican border in a year, at a guess, none having medical checks whatsoever. That ends that one, at least for me.

Add the border issue in with everything else going on planet wide, then that's a different story altogether.

Isis, Israel-Hamas, Putin and the Ukraine, now this border issue, be it a direct threat or a "misdirect" threat.

A brilliant conspiracy or "The Perfect Storm"? By that I mean a confluence of dis-related events by unrelated vested interests resulting in the mother of all storms. LOL.

That one makes more sense to my limited I.Q. and empirical evidence than any conspiracy option-not fully discounted, admittedly.

Either way, just another nail in the coffin....

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
At this point I don't think we can do anything about it, the people in charge obviously want things this way...

My theory is DC is complicit AND clueless...

IE the 'gubmint' is just a facade.

Sometimes being in between a rock and a hard place is actually the BEST place.

Leaves you with only one option, prayer.

Like the OP said: 'Lord help us...'

Link to transcript for this video is here.

Check out some of the comments below the video:

Since the Central Intelligence Agency is responsible for the real terrorism, and are behind false front groups that are labeled "terrorism", it is no wonder they are allowing this. If the real problems, being the guilty elite, are not exposed, there is no guarantee this will ever end, and not just with this agenda, but with all of the new world order corruption. Read the book written by a conservative ex-FBI agent in 1958 called "The Naked Communist." That book was written in 1958!!!! Look at the 40 plus goals of this elitist agenda. What is going on now was already desired and documented in the 50's. Even more, this is part of what is called "The Great Work", going back to before ancient times in Babylon!

www.youtube.com...

Who is this Border Patrol Agent? Is the first thing I asked myself? Because his demeanor is professional, knowledgeable and honest. And by the way he talks, he is possibly a manager with a lot of experience and detailed knowledge, below verifies my impression. His name is Zack Taylor, a retired agent and he started this video by writing an article to, The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, June 22, 2014

• He spent 26-years with the Border Patrol in Texas and Arizona as a Sector Supervisor, before retiring.

• He is also the Chairman and founder of The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, a group of retired Border Patrolmen.

So Mister Zack Taylor is someone who in my opinion is a way above average concerned citizen. He has a lot more credibility regarding this subject and the who, what, when, where and why than anyone I can think of.

The next thing I thought of is why and how do thousands of children from countries deep in South America, like Honduras, travel all the way to Northern Mexico? They are 10 years old and under, so thousands of them do not suddenly get up and walk all that way. Someone arranged it, there is no other way? Think about it, how would any child at 10 years old do this without help, obviously they don't! And why would the drug cartels, and all of the countries they came from do this, they have nothing to gain at all, SOMETHING STINKS?

To me that leaves just one very big suspect, the USA! And Zack Taylor who I trust completely because of what I found out about him above gives very compelling evidence of my suspicions. Someone needs to legally swing for this, and my guess is President Obama?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join