It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on EarthCams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Found 4 interesting UFO's while looking at some Earthcam's (note: I'm not concluding that they are aliens, they can be anything since UFO's can be any flying object).

Here's the picture:

i738.photobucket.com...

Here's the link to the source: www.earthcam.com...

At first I was thinking that they were just airplanes. But they're flying at such a close proximity! Or maybe they're actually pretty distant and seems like they're close.
Then it seems like Helicopters with spotlights. But they're a bit too high up to be searching for soemthing...

I believe that this specific cams takes a picture every often. The screenshot I took was from about 30 minutes ago (Currently 11:54PM Eastern time as I post this OP, so 11:24PM), yet they're still in the latest picture (11:54PM).

What do you guys think they are?

Also please share any anomalies you've found on Earthcams if any!
edit on 27-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I wonder if the camera is behind a window... They look like reflections of some sort.
edit on 27-7-2014 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2014 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They line up with the light poles below them...

2nd

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Basically a spotlight? If that's what you're referring to then whoa that sounds very reasonable! But why do they all have dots (the "ufo's"/lights)?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
They line up with the light poles below them...

2nd

I second this.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Wow. So strange to see your post. For some reason I felt compelled to look at live webcam feeds this afternoon. I ended up on Eathcams and started browsing around. Ended up on the Marina Del Rey feed and noticed a strange object hovering in the sky. Watched it subtlety drift to the left and right for over half an hour before it suddenly took off to the left out of frame. Left the feed up for another hour and had another object return to almost the same spot and hover for awhile before zipping off to the right.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Varelse

I'm sure with an experience that lasted that long you were able to capture it via video right?

Even if captured with basic cell phone video right?

Do share an example please..............

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

Well for one, I'm not trying to claim any explanation for what I saw. I only posted because of the coincidence of seeing the OP post a thread about something that I spent a good few hours looking into today (even searching about strange Earthcam sightings for awhile after).

I thought about trying to capture the video, but honestly if you go and watch a feed from Earthcam you can see that it is so lo-res that it felt pointless. Before I saw it move it could have been a kite or anything.

Again, only reason I posted was because of the timing of seeing this post that coincided with something that I've never done before (going on earthcams) yet did today and how it matched with what I searched for (after seeing something strange) on this very subject.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
See this thread for an explanation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

I saw alot of glowing orb ufos on those japan volcano cams...very cool.

top topics

join