It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Dead - TV Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
‘Evil Dead’ TV Series to Star Bruce Campbell

OK wow I first read the news Here

Then was shocked to see the tweet here

Sam Raimi announced an Evil Dead TV series to be developed by the director, his brother Ivan and original star Bruce Campbell

I can honestly say this is awesome news but at the same time
I think it will be hard to pull off. Unless it's picked up buy a good station. (amc,hbo,fx)
Still wont watch it till it hits the net though

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Groovy

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can't wait! I absolutely love Bruce Campbell the Evil Deads Army of darkness and purposely find and watch everything he's a party of. I hope he actually is acting and not just behind the scenes. So glad Raimi will be a part of it too. It's one thing to remake stuff but to bring the original crew together makes it Offical! Well walking dead will probably end soon, AMC won't run anything for too many seasons for fear of actors salaries going up too much, so maybe this will be the next project. I'm excited!
edit on 28-7-2014 by IBossJekler because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

to Star Bruce Campbell

That's all I needed to hear.

110% excited for this now just because it's him.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hit you with a boomstick.

It would be nice, let's see if it pans out now.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So your saying there is a god. A god who loves boomsticks and dead deadites as much as I do...........

I am surprised this does not happen more often these days. With all the options available for TV shows. Besides all the cable channels out there now. You have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Xbox, plus more I probably do not know about getting in the game. Then you have things like Kickstarter and Indiegogo. There is absolutely no reason not to make shows like this.

The old model of TV making is outdated. Anything with a fan base has a chance to succeed. You no longer have to only make shows some old rich guy producers approve of and understand and that need that advertisement commercial dollars. The door should be wide open for shows that were canceled to soon or are considered to risky. Or continuations of movie franchises that do not appeal to that mythical target audience that all movies are made to appeal to these days.

new topics

top topics

join