learn more

Mad Max - Fury Road

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Mad Max: Fury Road - Comic-Con First Look [HD]

Only the mad survive. 2015.

I can not wait to see this, I'm gonna have to watch Mel's again before I see this.

incase the embed didn't work it's id: akX3Is3qBpw

or yJnPg2_Y_UI

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

Always been a Road Warrior Fan myself.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I do want to see this but If mad max really wants to prove that hes the baddest of the bad at surviving post apocalyptic disasters his next movie needs to be called Mad Max: 8 mile road

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The original Road Warrior was amazing for its time. How they did some of those stunts, I have no clue...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I recently picked up a VHS copy of The Road Warrior. Been a huge fan since I first saw them, unfortunately, it was DUBBED! They dropped th Australian accents! It was absurd, I threw it away.

Anyway . . . Excited for this!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I used to watch the mad max movies over and over when we were kids. We even had the board game with miniatures Road Warriors
I'm really looking forward to this movie. Its brought back some great child hood memories of all night sleep overs while watching mad max series back 2 back and playing the Road Warrior board game. Mint!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well, it looks a little too "Hollywoody" to me.

Still, I'm sure it will be okay, I guess.

They better keep the majority ( that is, all ) of the accents, Australian.

Oh, and none of those fake "American trying to do Australian" accents, either.

*** Just realised the chick at the end had an American accent. Bugger. ***

Those are just repulsive.
edit on RAmerica/ChicagoamMonday3735America/Chicago28 by Unrealised because: BUGGER!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
looks like a rehash with cgi ,shame they find it hard to write completley new stuff,yeah lets ram another modern copy down there throats ,bit like total recall or robocop ,,still selling the same old stuff in a diffrent packet

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
looks like a rehash with cgi ,shame they find it hard to write completley new stuff,yeah lets ram another modern copy down there throats ,bit like total recall or robocop ,,still selling the same old stuff in a diffrent packet

Well, it is the third book in the trilogy. After various accidents, they've had to move to CGI:

www.oddee.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell forgive me if im wrong but in the original i seem to recall the petrol tanker scene as shown in the above trailer .ah here it is original petrol tanker

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Looks pretty good, although I'm not too sure about the time frame vs. the other three movies.

The Interceptor (Shown at the start of the trailer) was rolled and subsequently blown up in the Road Warrior, part 2.

They then did Beyond Thunderdome afterwards.

Pity about being filmed in Namibia though.

Looks like 2015 is shaping up to be the year for movies.
edit on 28/7/2014 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Prediction.
It will be the same as the other modern remakes of classics , high on effects , short on story and a pale imitation of the original Mad Max movies.

I hope to be proved wrong but I doubt I will.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Saw the Trailor earlier on msn news.

I'm wondering if the Film will be the same without 'Mel Gibson'??

Possibly... the Trailor looks good anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join