It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2,500 Ground Zero workers have cancer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
a reply to: loam

There was a Russian that all along has claimed it was a small nuke that brought down the towers. As part of his claims was that they never informed local PD & FD but when FBI showed up they were wearing suits to protect them. I thought his article was credible but arrgh but I can' remember his name. Will start the search again..

Stay tuned... Unless someone else remembers.

Dimitri Khalezov...or something pretty close.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
First thought is Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure from building materials from when the World Trade Center towers were built..

Exactly. Wasn't that one of the reasons they where bought down, paying to clean up the asbestos and whatever.

But ppl here are saying it could be something else? Wonder if there was any idea cancer wise that leads to clues - like "Cancer type-A" can only be caused by these things and so.

I wish some of these cancer sufferers came out and gave details for the cancer and also got a second opinion.

----

In other news singer Donna Summer died from cancer from the World Trade Center:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Thanks for all your posts in this thread. You have obviously done your homework, and we are on the same page, same paragraph, same line.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnochRoot

There was a Russian that all along has claimed it was a small nuke that brought down the towers. As part of his claims was that they never informed local PD & FD but when FBI showed up they were wearing suits to protect them. I thought his article was credible but arrgh but I can' remember his name. Will start the search again..

Just googled that looks like him but its been so long now I am not 100% sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

Pull up any video of the buildings in mid-collapse and you can see the exterior beam assemblies (the 'wheatchex' looking ones) blowing out laterally, trailing steam/smoke. The building was 209 ft on a side and it's quite easy to measure how far out those hundreds of tons beams were thrown. The weapons used were not the atomic weapons we've all been trained to expect, the multi-megaton blasts, but tactical nuclear weapons the size of apples (we've had these for decades now, do the research). They can be selected for any given yield or radiation signature so perfectly that they take out the building in question and only break a few windows next building over...

The rest of your questions are answered at the links I gave. Feel free to actually read them. I've noticed that people that continually ask questions without doing any research don't learn much. As far as your 'neutrino detection from orbit' question (?) the Russians are well aware of what happened that day. So is everyone else except in the continually brain dead United States.

And how exactly do you make a nuclear detonation have a nuclear signature that you want? Ie how do you control the isotopes produced?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

You're aware thermite is Iron oxide, and alluminum right ?

So which is the carcinogen? Iron ? Iron Oxide? Alluminum? Alluminum oxide? Those are the only substances thermite contains, both reactants and bi-products.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Something nuclear took out the towers.
Hope the first responders get compensation. And the families.

Erm - we have turned our world into a toxic soup - nuclear contamination unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Verifiable facts will get you nowhere on a conspiracy site.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Hijinx

Verifiable facts will get you nowhere on a conspiracy site.

Yup I already said all of that with a link to a legitimate source on the toxicity of Aluminum compound but it was just ignored I guess. I thought this sites thing is "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think everyone with cancer from 9/11 should sue Saudi Arabia, the true planners of 9/11. They got plenty of money, and are responsible.

It's very obvious and it doesn't take some elaborate conspiracy theory. Almost all hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. 3 Congressman are calling for the release of 28 classified pages of the 9/11 report that prove a link to Saudi Arabia as helping plan 9/11.
edit on 29-7-2014 by kotu44 because: Added info.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My money's on the asbestos. There was a listed pub in the town next to mine that went on fire a few months back. In the end they had to pull down the entire entire er of the building and corden off the building for three days because of the amount of asbestos in the building. Also got to wonder what else was in the building during its construction.

Not many notes made back when it was built I recon on all building materials coming into the building site
edit on 29-7-2014 by emeraldfox101 because: Misspelling on post and had to be corrected

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I know a Firefighter Chief that was inside the towers when they came down and he has problems in his lungs because of the asbestos on those buildings....... Oh yeah he also told me about the controlled explosions, he reconognize the smell of explosive used on demolitions, but that another subject.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwarrior
a reply to: jhn7537

I have a hard time believing that asbestos caused the cancer. I mean...all those children and teachers at sandy hook breathed that stuff for years and they dont have it.

Had to be something else.

Asbestos consists of tiny hollow cylindrical threads of atoms. That's why it is such a good insulator like fibre-glass. But those hollow threads can cut into cells like micro-pipettes and allow viruses and whatever else to enter lung cells.

And in this case, there would have been all sorts of "whatever else" from vaporised people to burnt plastic, chemicals from circuit boards, computers, monitors, dust from air-conditioning systems.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

Pull up any video of the buildings in mid-collapse and you can see the exterior beam assemblies (the 'wheatchex' looking ones) blowing out laterally, trailing steam/smoke. The building was 209 ft on a side and it's quite easy to measure how far out those hundreds of tons beams were thrown. The weapons used were not the atomic weapons we've all been trained to expect, the multi-megaton blasts, but tactical nuclear weapons the size of apples (we've had these for decades now, do the research). They can be selected for any given yield or radiation signature so perfectly that they take out the building in question and only break a few windows next building over...

The rest of your questions are answered at the links I gave. Feel free to actually read them. I've noticed that people that continually ask questions without doing any research don't learn much. As far as your 'neutrino detection from orbit' question (?) the Russians are well aware of what happened that day. So is everyone else except in the continually brain dead United States.

And how exactly do you make a nuclear detonation have a nuclear signature that you want? Ie how do you control the isotopes produced?

The elements found afterwards are a known byproduct of whatever fissionable material you use. The yield of the nuke is predictable and planned.

We've had almost 70 years to get this science straight; after 'Tsar Bomba', the largest nuke ever exploded was set off, things went quiet. It turns out they were making the infernal things smaller and smaller. The 'Davy Crockett', the size of a watermelon, dates back to the 60s or 70s, I believe. Now, a few apple sized bombs placed perhaps every 3 floors or so, and you get ALL the anomalies seen that day explained. Thermite doesn't explain it, other known (not top secret) explosives don't explain it, and Judy Wood's fantasy space based platform weapon doesn't either; how could you possibly source that much energy from out in space without a beam or something else being visible? I can imagine a lot of odd weapons, but that's a stretch for me. But these nukes? Commonplace now and used in war theaters since the first Gulf War, at least.

Please, pull up a picture of the towers in mid collapse and look at it with fresh eyes. Ask yourself what the hell is going on there. It's all there to see.

edit on 4442107pmTuesdayf42Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:42:44 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: edit for clarity

edit on 3547107pmTuesdayf47Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:47:35 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Khalezov is currently in a Thai prison, you can google for the facts of it. Although I don't think he's completely right about the way the towers were taken down (may well have had a nuke in the basement, there's evidence of bedrock melting when you see the sub-tower levels after the cleanup), I don't think that alone would have brought the buildings down in the way seen. However, his initial discussion of it was really an eye-opener and he deserves credit for coming forward at great risk.

Watch the videos of him discussing what he says he knew from his Soviet KGB nuclear officer days - although your head will ring for days afterwards with his accent in it :-/

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Khalezov is currently in a Thai prison, you can google for the facts of it. Although I don't think he's completely right about the way the towers were taken down (may well have had a nuke in the basement, there's evidence of bedrock melting when you see the sub-tower levels after the cleanup), I don't think that alone would have brought the buildings down in the way seen. However, his initial discussion of it was really an eye-opener and he deserves credit for coming forward at great risk.

Watch the videos of him discussing what he says he knew from his Soviet KGB nuclear officer days - although your head will ring for days afterwards with his accent in it :-/

Yes thats why I remembered. But it was very interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

The elements found afterwards are a known byproduct of whatever fissionable material you use. The yield of the nuke is predictable and planned.

We've had almost 70 years to get this science straight; after 'Tsar Bomba', the largest nuke ever exploded was set off, things went quiet. It turns out they were making the infernal things smaller and smaller. The 'Davy Crockett', the size of a watermelon, dates back to the 60s or 70s, I believe. Now, a few apple sized bombs placed perhaps every 3 floors or so, and you get ALL the anomalies seen that day explained. Thermite doesn't explain it, other known (not top secret) explosives don't explain it, and Judy Wood's fantasy space based platform weapon doesn't either; how could you possibly source that much energy from out in space without a beam or something else being visible? I can imagine a lot of odd weapons, but that's a stretch for me. But these nukes? Commonplace now and used in war theaters since the first Gulf War, at least.

Please, pull up a picture of the towers in mid collapse and look at it with fresh eyes. Ask yourself what the hell is going on there. It's all there to see.

Ok so you have three isotopes that are fissionable and capable of sustaining a nuclear chain reaction. U233 U235 and Pu239. Now yes these different isotopes do give a different PERCENTAGE yield of isotopes but they all produce the same isotopes C 137 being pretty prevalent in all of them and is easily detectable. Also the different in percentage of these three isotopes are not that far off from each other. Also U233 produces gamma rays which makes it harmful to handle which is why you never really hear about it except in the Thorium fuel cycle. So your pretty much stuck with two options for a weapon. But even U 233 is going to produce the same isotopes. You can not pick and chose which isotopes you produce.

Now no matter how exotic and small you make these devices they still have to obey the laws of physics. Also Dr. Judy Wood never claimed the weapon used in her scenario was space based. Maybe you could get a quote from her official website in which she states this. Not saying she is right but miss representing something is misrepresenting and shows the problem of the debate on this subject, every one goes on hear say and assumptions and never use facts to back up their argument.
edit on 29-7-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Rice and Whittman both claimed that the air was safe to breathe.I can't help but wonder if part of their motives was to see what would happen an experiment.Now,the 1st responders are dying they can now reshape the story in anyway they see fit.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IBossJekler They did not establish the fund until workers started getting sick. And the workers, those who wore their recommended respirators every day, have not had problems. Those who wore them the least....have the most issues........

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BGTM90

What are you babbling about? And why? Go read the Jeff Prager material and the USGS dust evidence.

As far as Judy Wood goes, she 'implied' lots of things including some imaginary space based weapons, then went off on a ramble about 'wheat chex' and 'poofs' and such. She seems to delight in vagueness coupled with a Saturday afternoon cartoon version of descriptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join