It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Albright: 'The World Is a Mess'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:05 PM
a reply to: neo96

Dear neo, Since we agree that the world is a mess, please do tell me who should currently be in the Oval Office. I'm guessing that you won't say Romney. Maybe you'll say Ron Paul. I don't want to put words in your mouth. Please tell me.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:07 PM
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Madeleine Notsobright, who went and drug this woman out of obscurity. could it be that she is coming into the lime light again to support billary and be her secretary of state

All she wanted to do was get her name out there again by making a obvious comment.

Of course she is going to support Barry and Hillary... Once a lib always a lib.

edit on 27-7-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:25 AM

originally posted by: Elton
I would certainly hope the US government puts US interests first!!!

There's a difference between putting US interests first for survival and furthering a global meglomanic agenda.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:10 AM
The whole f....g universe is a mess..One primordial chaotic soup..!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
a reply to: neo96
Then who trained and supplied the terrorists in Syria so that they could overthrow Assad? Most of US congress are evil Zionists, or at least, many of them know who writes their paychecks and are puppets. It is documented who they are. There's no denying that. It's out there and many people know it. Most of the recent wars in the M.E. is thanks to the door way(911). Trying to write off Zionism as a nutty conspiracy is amusing, to say the least.

She knows who caused most of the destabilization in the world and why. But lemme guess; She will blame the victims??? haha lol

edit on 28-7-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:46 PM
Chaos is being created so people can profit from the chaos when people cut off their noses to spite their face or do things they would not do in a rational frame of mind. That's why you should never give into hate. It clouds your judgement and often leads to unnecessary pain not only for those who you have been led to believe are your enemies but your side as well.

People should remember before acting on hate that for every action there is a reaction as should the people who believe they can profit off the chaos without future consequences. The cycle of hate often builds and gets out of control as more and more innocents or neutrals join in after they are affected by what I will call the ever expanding hate ripple effect for lack of a better descriptive term.

Hate always seems to have plenty of collateral damage whether you are talking about small groups of people or entire nations and thus the ripple grows in size feeding off itself until people start reacting with acts of love, understanding, forgiveness and mutual respect instead of hate.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:09 PM
I do not know how the world looked like before Cain cracked the skull of his brother Abel but eversince the world has been a mess.

Maybe men should give women a chance to make decisions which are significant for the good of all mankind. If you say absolutely not, I would reply: what can go worse... let us give peace a chance.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
a reply to: Fylgje

Neo believes the "West" is not controlled from the MIDDLE EAST, much in the same way the "East" is.

Core beliefs, are limitations, and these beliefs thrive onwards, and hopefully forever for those that benefit.

P.S. We are not going to let them.

And somehow the Western Israel lives in the EAST ?

This total silliness exists just to make us all sick.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
To me, She will always be remembered as the imbecile that the late Kim Jong mentally ill made a fool of and had his way with. ~$heopleNation
edit on 31-7-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>