It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Claims to Have Satellite Images of Russia Shelling Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
yup. here we go again. from the time article.

U.S. officials released satellite images Sunday they say offer proof that Russian forces have been shelling eastern Ukraine in a campaign to assist rebel groups fighting Ukraine’s government in Kiev. Obama administration officials said as early as last week that the Russians were launching attacks in eastern Ukraine.

The U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which released the civilian-taken satellite images Sunday, said they show visual evidence that Russia has been firing shells across the border at Ukrainian military forces. Officials also said the images show that Russia-backed separatists have used heavy artillery, provided by Russia, in attacks on Ukrainian forces from inside Ukraine.

and here's the images.

no response from russia yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
More propaganda flowing. As always, if there is nothing to hide why haven't the ATC tapes been released to the public immediately and undoctored? We'll get them in a couple months after they've spliced whatever garbage they want to convey into the tape. All these governments are a joke

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i dunno about the atc tapes (and not to be rude, but that's not the topic of this thread), but the satellite images are sourced from digitalglobe. they're a public company, and they have an app for the public.

browse.digitalglobe.com...;jsessionid=5FDF5659DB61526C03A69C9AA884921A?

i'll see if i can verify the images.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Posted earlier here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join