CNN POLL: Americans wish they'd elected Romney

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Politicians telling Lies ?

Welcome to ATS Guohua.

You will come to learn, the Rabbit Hole is a little deeper than that.

Reminds me of an old Expression,

How can you tell when a Politician is Lying?

"His Lips Are Moving"

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hindsight.

If the dude would have put even a small effort into actually courting voters outside of his base, he could have won. It was an easily winnable election, but he went out of his way to alienate the moderate voters. You have to pull the swing vote to win a Presidential election. Neither side has the voting base to win enough states.

Romney wasn't the better choice, he was just the other choice. Certainly the only viable candidate to come out of the primaries. But then he managed to blow it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Polls can be made to say anything the pollster wants. That being said, I have no doubt that there are a lot of people in this country who are disappointed in both the Obama administration and congress. A lot of positive 'hope and change' was expected. Obviously that's not what ended up happening. Lesson learned - don't get your hopes up with any politician.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Nothing would be different if Romney was president. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: tsingtao

Well when the great depression hit America didn't elect another republican for 2 decades, so I see the same circular pattern repeating.

I don't see any republican that can win a national election, Perry, West, Romney??

elmer fudd would beat anyone on the dem ticket.

all they have is hillary and that's a stretch, no matter what the hype is.

I wish we could wager something other than flags and stars on ATS.
Vegas book is already on the Democrats, even in the midterms.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

"I Hate Liars. Obama has Always been a Liar.
I never hid that fact and I've posted plenty of examples of obamas lies.
I will not go over it again here, it's very evident I can not stand obama."

I can only marvel at the depths of such hatred.
What is it that drives you to such seething rage?
Do you see retribution in your future?
If not, then more misery awaits you.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot
No retribution from obama or his Administration, No, I'm not worried.
What misery?
Even if Hillary is elected I can't be effected, my husband is retired and does not have to answer the any one in the
W H anymore do to a change in the rules.
No, if he was still there and Hillary was POTUS he'd retire or quit, he was around when Bill was in office and knows how badly she most of all Hates any one in an Agency / Law Enforcement or Uniform.
Luckily my husbands agency kept him away a lot, his mouth would have got him Water Boarded!

No, I petty the people who can't leave, we can leave.
We don't need to forgive or over look the Blatant Lie's and Corruption of this President and his Very Blatant Violation of the Trust of So Many People.
We didn't vote for him and we tried very hard to open people eyes.
Now they are beginning to understand, obama only follows the Laws that he choices to follow that day!
No, we have no regrets. All we can do is vote in the next elections and vote our Hearts and for What's Best For America and The Progressive Party is Not What's Best For Anything!
Star for asking,,,,,,,
edit on 30-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join