Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

CNN POLL: Americans wish they'd elected Romney

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
First I'd like to state, I used the Search Function with negative results, So MODS do what makes you feel good!

Yes, That's the Title, No, No, No, Not The Fox News Net Work, But, The Clinton News Network. ( CNN )
I read that and LMAO

Thinking, The Obama Voters finally figured it out,,, Obama LIED!

You all had your Prayer:

Mitt Romney 2014?

Americans are so down on President Obama at the moment that, if they could do the 2012 election all over again, they'd overwhelmingly back the former Massachusetts governor's bid. That's just one finding in a brutal CNN poll, released Sunday, which shows Romney topping Obama in a re-election rematch by a whopping nine-point margin, 53 percent to 44 percent. That's an even larger spread than CNN found in November, when a survey had Romney winning a redo 49 percent to 45 percent.

Two years ago, Obama won re-election with about 51 percent of the vote.

Of course, the poll should be taken with a grain of salt. While Obama is actually taking on the tough task of leading the nation, Romney is sitting comfortably on the sidelines. Still, the finding comes as foreign and domestic crises have sent Obama's approval rating tumbling back to 40 percent, per Gallup.

Also in the CNN survey, a record-low 46 percent say Obama "shares [their] values," while only 49 percent say he is "sincere in what he says," also a record-low. - - Jon Terbush

LINKY

ETA:

Last November, an ABC News/Washington Post survey indicated that if the 2012 election were held again, Romney would have had a 49%-45% edge over Obama in the popular vote.

Romney has said numerous times that he won't run for the White House again. But what if things changed and he ended up as the GOP nominee in 2016? The CNN poll indicates that 55% of Americans would support Clinton, with Romney at 42%.

Romney Tops Obama
edit on 27-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the republicans and FOX were saying the same thing right before the 2012 election due to their much vaunted polling data....maybe...juuuust maybe, the people that actually vote, are NOT the ones that are included in the polling.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Obama sucked/s... But so did the alternative IMO.

We haven't had a decent choice that was likely to get elected in longer than I can remember. The sad thing is, is that I don't see that changing any time soon. I have about as much faith in having a semi decent viable option in 2016 as I did in being able to keep my doctor.

We have the illusion of choice when in reality it really isn't a choice. Two sides of the same coin. As long as we cling to the two party system we will keep getting what we've always gotten.
edit on 7/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

It is widely know, but rearly admitted, that you can make a poll be statisticly accurate by knowing who to ask which question before you start.
It is also known that most polls are taken from a very small number of people and the results used as if everyone in America had replied.
This is why I put no stock in polls or surveys; specially in politics. I'm kind of old fashioned, I make up my own mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh well. There is not a darn thing they can do about it either..

If it is as bad as they "believe" it is for them, under a Democratic, just imagine what it would be like under a Republican president, I am sure it would be 10x worse for them.

edit on 27-7-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Polls are just as rigged as the elections.
CNN can say its raining...I would still have to go outside to check for myself.
Polls are biased based on what you want them to say.

If I wanted a poll on how many people here liked me....I would only ask my friends and not the rest of the membership and I would get the result needed and wanted.
Its very simple math.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Obama sucked/s... But so did the alternative IMO.

We haven't had a decent choice that was likely to get elected in longer than I can remember. The sad thing is, is that I don't see that changing any time soon. I have about as much faith in having a semi decent viable option in 2016 as I did in being able to keep my doctor.

We have the illusion of choice when in reality it really isn't a choice. Two sides of the same coin. As long as we cling to the two party system we will keep getting what we've always gotten.

Kangaruex4Ewe, You still out there,,,,,,,,,,, Come Back YES, your right and we need to tell people to.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those polled realize that they are included in what Romney views as the 47% of the nation that are the takers?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So more bad news for republicans in 2016? A Clinton win?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh my a poll used as a fact, isint that cute. Slow news day.

OBAMA da anti christ.
edit on 27-7-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)
edit on Sun Jul 27 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OK, sure a Polls is a Poll is a Poll by any Poll who ever does the Poll, Right?
Great, I'm glad we have that out of the way.
Now to continue with the CNN Poll, I'd like to add this interesting bit of information CNN Polled from the People ( supposedly ) during this Poll.

Romney has said numerous times that he won't run for the White House again. But what if things changed and he ended up as the GOP nominee in 2016? The CNN poll indicates that 55% of Americans would support Clinton, with Romney at 42%.

Did you catch that? here let be underline it for you!

"Politically speaking, there is an interesting group of people who would not vote for Obama but would pick Clinton over Romney," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "It turns out that nearly seven in ten of them are women, and 56% are Independents."

The CNN poll – just like almost every national and state survey preceding it – indicates that the former secretary of state remains the overwhelming frontrunner for the Democratic nomination. Clinton is seriously considering a second White House run.

Two-thirds of Democrats and independents who lean toward the party say they would most likely support Clinton for the presidential nomination. One in ten say they'd back freshman Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, a super star among liberals. And eight percent support Vice President Joe Biden. That's a slight swap from last year, when Biden stood at 12% and Warren at 7% in CNN polling.

Like Clinton, Biden is mulling another presidential bid, while Warren has said numerous times that she's not running in 2016.

This is Scary,,,, A Hillary W H.
Link

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Romney would've been at Israels feet and had us in a war with Iran in his first year. Neither Obama or Romney were worth voting for. The next election will probably be the same way. People need to examine the runners closely before voting. And I'd rather see someone not vote at all than voting for the lesser of two evils. These politicians are going to have to start being what the American people want. The last thing we need now is more of the same neo-zio loons or left-winged extremist loons. We need someone who knows how it is, who works for the American people, who puts America first.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
So more bad news for republicans in 2016? A Clinton win?

My Friend LDragonFire, You're the Man, You actually Read The LInk.
Thank You.
What do you think of that?
Your comment, a win for Hillary,,, To me it's Scary.
Her and Bill was one of our main studying and focus points in Beijing, it was thought in the 90's they would never truly give up some form of control in American Politics if not total Control.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

For those who wish for Romney, go here. mormonssecret.com...#

It should make you feel better.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Polls are only valid if they concern Christians or conservatives.

Any time they concern progressives, they are to be mocked and ridiculed.

(didn't you get the memo?)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I think it will be Clinton or Warren, or a Clinton/Warren ticket. At the current gop pace I don't see another win for them for over a decade.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh god, not Romney. He's more in love with corporations and money than Obama! Can't they see that? ARg.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I think it will be Clinton or Warren, or a Clinton/Warren ticket. At the current gop pace I don't see another win for them for over a decade.

We'll have had 16 years of progressives policies from 2 different presidents.

The US is dying right now. A Clinton/Warren win would effectively kill what remains of America.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well Americans aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. They pay little attention to the Big Picture, bring it up and they end the conversation (cognitive dissonance).

Why would you wish for someone who "Harvested" Companies to fill his own Coffers, Bankrupting Business's and putting hardworking Americans in the Unemployment Line. The Man is soulless.

I Voted for O'bummer twice, yes he is a disgrace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join