It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First lady: 2014 election key

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The first lady is many things, unfortunately "afraid" isn't one of them.
edit on 27-7-2014 by ausername because: reply to wrong post.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: xuenchen

What I would like to see is repealing the patriot act, ndaa, minimum wage increase, and ending the drug war, and the demilitarization of our police, outlawing military foreign aid.

Will these happen is another question.

Yo how about repealing the GD FISA Act of the Carter administration eh ?

Fisa Act

Then how bout 'repealing' Clintons Omnibus CounterTerrorism Act of 1995 ?

Omninbus CouterTerrorism Act

And then how about REPEALING the 'Affordable Care Act eh ?

You know because it picks up where the NSA leaves off.

The Federal Data Services Hub (Hub), a component of the health insurance exchanges created by Obamacare, connects seven different government agencies and establish new access points to the sensitive personal information of the American public.

Data HUB 1

The data hub will contain volumes of Americans' personal information and will be shared among numerous federal agencies, including the IRS, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security, as well as state governments. It will be used and accessed by thousands of bureaucrats as they seek to enroll people in the ObamaCare exchanges.

ACA datahub
edit on 27-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Bilk22

Impeached for what exactly?
Want to pic a topic? Fast and Furious. Benghazi. Not following or enforcing only the laws he sees fit to enforce in ACA and immigration. The IRS scandal that can and will eventually be tied back to him and his office. However the immigration issue is the clearest. He's not protecting the border and selectively allowing people to enter the country based on his assertion they are refugees claiming persecution when he has no idea if they are indeed that since the people responsible for determining such have been relieved of that process.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I rest my case.....

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: muse7

Impeached for what exactly?

Not being a Republican!
The republicans can go too. The whole place needs a cleaning out IMO. The only good they are now is to stop the madness and prevent further damage.

Nice try though.
edit on 04911Sundayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dear Mr. X. Hello again!

I think that you are pumping a dry well here.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: buster2010
A Democrat pushing for people to vote Democrat. Who ever heard of such a thing. If it was a Republican pushing for people to vote Republican would it be because the Republicans are afraid of something?

Meanwhile behind the scenes both sides working for their special interests, lobbyists, and major elite contributors (not the American people) are indeed "pushing"...

They are pushing this country off the cliff.

Same old game, New day.

Which side are you pushing for?

I push for neither side. If a person votes Democrat or Republican then they are part of the problem. We should dismantle both parties and ban Political parties altogether.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join