It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.: Satellite Imagery Shows Russians Shelling Eastern Ukraine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozwest
a reply to: Xcathdra

Gee, sh#t for brains, guess USA holds the moral high ground. You are delusional. You can only intimidate and bribe for so long.

Keep it civil please.

Secondly research Russia and the countries they have bribed and bullied.

If you are going to throw rocks dont do it in a glass house.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Don't lecture me cowboy. I have spent half my life in America and the rest overseas. I am now an Australian citizen by choice because I saw the decline of USA and the absurdity of the sheep that live there. Where have you been? BACK OFF! Good luck to the few patriots left...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Don't lecture me cowboy. I have spent half my life in America and the rest overseas. I am now an Australian citizen by choice because I saw the decline of USA and the absurdity of the sheep that live there. Where have you been? BACK OFF! Good luck to the few patriots left...

Where have I been?

I decided its more important to take a stand and participate in government to effect change instead of tucking tail and running away because of laziness and apathy.

As for lectures - I wont back off and I will continue to post information that you seem to be lacking.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It is people like you that caused me to relinquish my citizenship. It is refreshing to be free of the rancidness. You really need to get out more.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Go travel. Stop believing what you are told. The rest of the world is similar. I recently spent time in China. They love their children. You have no moral compass.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sure, Putin may be lying, but I would suggest your 100 billion dollar per year satellite/intelligence system come up with some answers. If not, I would be wondering where my hard earned taxes were being spent. Otherwise, you are in 'Duck Soup'.

It did and the images were released.

People decided to say they were fake and ignored them.

images were released - correct.

but what does it show and what does it proves?

nothing in particular?

Nonetheless, one does have to wonder: why would the ODNI, which shares intelligence with the NSA, have to resort to private-sector satellite imagery as proof? If there is anyone who has definitive evidence of anything happening in the world at any given moment and as seen from space, it would be the NSA.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Hence the need to preserve the crime scene and not destroy it.

The other good thing about the satellite images -
We can compare images and see exactly what the rebels destroyed and when.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Hence the need to preserve the crime scene and not destroy it.

The other good thing about the satellite images -
We can compare images and see exactly what the rebels destroyed and when.

trying to derail again?

this is about satellite images being offered by US as a proof, I don't see how rebels have anything to do with said satellite images.

I am just saying what even the most biased media is saying: "US says satellite images proves..."

and I agree "US says" but should we trust what they say and why should we trust?

and how said images "are proof" of anything?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If you looked at the big picture you can see how the info fits together. Sorry if you don't care for the information.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

If you looked at the big picture you can see how the info fits together. Sorry if you don't care for the information.

Those satellite images are not a proof.

That is what I am saying.

There is a lot of information and "information", where is the proof?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

in the information and when placed into proper context by looking at the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You are skirting Demus's question.

Such images can be easily faked. How do you even know this is about Russian MBRLs firing at Ukraine??

These images could be of any MBRL firing somewhere in the world?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
With the USA directly involved in the conflict, the stand of USA is clearly biased.

Any sane person would have difficulty believing such evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
With the USA directly involved in the conflict, the stand of USA is clearly biased.

Any sane person would have difficulty believing such evidence.

You mean direct involvement of Russia, not the US.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

No. I mean direct involvement of USA.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

But Russia releases some dubious "radar analysis" (which in the end turns out to be a bunch of crock as they claim plane not even capable of the job was responsible), yet it is fawned over by some as cast iron proof. Even worse, those same people will demand proof from the West of Russian/Seperatist involvement and when provided, sneer at it and say "that's not proof"...

Double standards, much?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Satellite images allegedly proving Russia's shelling on Ukraine falsified

Russian Defense Ministry finds Ukrainian Security Service’s data which was made public on Wednesday and should have proved Russia’s shelling on Ukraine as “hastily collected fakes.”

The specific expertise was made public at the website of Russian Defense Military.

en.itar-tass.com...

At least they are releasing their proof through the proper channels instead of posting it on Twitter like a 15 year old girl. The only reason for America posting it on social media is to sway public opinion with very weak "evidence".

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Western evidence has been released through several media channels simultaneously - I have seen it all myself but don't use Twitter at all - it wasn't solely released on Twitter and the fact some keep trying to hammer home this point smacks to me of an attempt to smear it, badly I might add.

And it's all a bit hypocritical as the separatists have been using YouTube, Twitter and Facebook themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

No. I mean direct involvement of USA.

I think you are confused. There is no direct involvement of the US in Ukraine. Just Russia.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

1. Americans have provided arms and money to Kiev.
2. Americans have provided information for targeting rebel forces.
3. American spies are all over Ukraine.
4. Americans are waging a brutal and relentless economic war against Russia, who is primary benefactor of rebels.

All the above provide motive for USA to falsify information about nature and intent of MH17 tragedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join