It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful message on Gaza by the MSM !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

What are you talking about? The dusty old book is ALL that matters in ANY of this!

It is the reason, that anyone would call it a holy land !??!

Either side wishes to drive the other into the sea, because the dusty books demand it!

Written long ago to keep the people from finding the truth, WAR is BETTER!

Face it, You LOVE CONTROL FREAKS.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

There has never existed a palistine state. You are incorrect.

Although you are correct that jews and arabs lived side by side in the area now occupied by Isreal. And continue to do so to this very day! Roughly 21 % of Isreal population are arab!

en.wikipedia.org...

Although it shouldn't be forgotten that over 1 million jews were expelled or decided to leave Arab countries. About 200,000 left the middle east and the rest settled in Isreal

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
The Iron Dome does not negate the Israeli government's responsibility to respond to incessant missile attacks on their civilian population.

As for the tragic loss of civilian life in Gaza during this conflict, many of those deaths could have been avoided if Hamas accepted one of the many sustainable cease fire proposals put forth by Egypt last week, and didn't use deplorable tactics that intentionally put civilians in danger.

many???!!! it was only one proposal, the other one was by John Kerry which Israel rejected
edit on 28-7-2014 by h_jordan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: h_jordan

So how many proposals must be on the table before HAMAS stops attacking Isreal and then screaming to the world of jewish brutality?

Would that be 2, 10 or 1000?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I completely disagree. NO DUSTY OLD BOOK MATTERS TO THE POINT OF KILLING 10s of thousands.

What matters is that the jews were tired of being expelled, harrassed, killed and having their property exapropiated in almost any part of the world. They wanted a home of their own.

Who the hell cares what orthodox "priests" say about the matter. Many of the jews that went to Isreal were in fact converted to christianity. Some were jews only by virtue of the fact that someone declared them to be jewish because they had a great-grandmother in their background that was jewish.

So some holy smoke in New York decided it was a sin for jewish people to seek refuge in a jewish state. Since I haven't seen a max exodus of jews from Isreal, I assume that the Israeli's couldn't care less either!
Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
There has never existed a palistine state. You are incorrect.

Curious, because I never said there was - don't put words in my mouth...

What I was illustrating was the original partition plan and how the lands should have been divided according to the UN, but you seem to have allowed that to pass you by so you could get a cheap, poorly thought out shot in.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Don't feel alone in this thread.

I stepped out because when people keep defending these people it's clear their MO is seeded in something much more....well....weird.

You would think we have members with Palestinian roots or family involved. That's the only time you would see me staunchly and relentlessly defending matters as such.

If anyone believes that the heart of hamas is in the right place and that Israel wishes to kill innocent children your coming off a little...dramatic.

I'm a Christian but Israel isn't my pride and joy; I feel no responsibility to defend it. If they stood for what hamas did id be abhorrently against them. This world is far from perfect but I have no trouble identifying the truly sinister nature and beliefs of these "poor ole' freedom fighters".

They're defending an ideology not their land or people. The loss of lives of their OWN people are far less important than ridding the "infidels" off the face of the earth.

I just can't comprehend how they believe they will ever prevail. They wont.......

Flame on...

EDIT: After going through the latest Israel is the devil threads and such I keep seeing the same familiar faces. Don't you guys and gals pat yourselves the back too hard. You may "give" yourselves away.

WOW

edit on 7/28/2014 by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
HAMAS, who campaigned on the platform that the only acceptable solution was to drive the jews into the sea.

Nice try at spin, but Hamas don't want to do that - being against the Jewish state and being against Jews as a whole are two entirely different concepts. Quite why the Jews get a special nation all to themselves (and a free pass to help themselves to far more land than they were given anyway) is a mystery. Prior to the creation of Israel, Jews and Muslims lived side by side in what is known as Palestine - it's only since the creation of Israel and the forceful eviction of hundreds of thousands of Arabs from their land has it been a problem.

Except for the fact that Palestine has never been a sovereign state under control of Palestinians.

Furthermore, there are many Islamic countries in the world, so "the Jews" have every damn right to their own homeland which was granted legally, and is also home to almost 2 million prosperous Arab Israeli citizens in case you weren't aware.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"You know nothing, Jon Snow".

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Like I said to your friend earlier, I never claimed it had been a sovereign state - however, the 1948 UN partition plan which led to the creation of Israel did provide for it. Quite why you think I did say that is a mystery - well, it's not, it's actually obvious, unable to deal with what I said, you instead obfuscate by claiming I said things I didn't.

And yes, I am aware of the Israeli Arab population and they are far from "prosperous" but are in fact treated like second class citizens. Again, I am not sure you think you are proving anything by pointing out their existence - I never claimed they didn't exist.,..
edit on 28/7/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Give your house to a Native American then complain about someone else's invasion.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Huh? What has that got to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Assuming you live in America, it's the same situation. Where's your outrage for that or do we forget about every border ever established has been taken through violent and ugly means? Not that I like any of it but i can't cast blame on others for doing what America has done. Ever heard of reservations? Or is 60 years still fresh enough in history to make you care?
edit on 29-7-2014 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker

Assuming you live in America, it's the same situation. Where's your outrage for that or do we forget about every border ever established has been taken through violent and ugly means?

Assumptions are the mother of all fudge ups.

As for the second part of your post, this us precisely why the UN was set up and everyone signed the charter, one tenet of which is that borders CANNOT change hands through violent means, only negotiations.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I see you're incredibly new, so perhaps you should check out my profile and/or my avatar or even my signature before assuming where I come from and acting like a patronising twonk, hey? 😎

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yes i am new. Haven't learned how to just post so I hit reply and you were the lucky person. Just saw your an Englishman. My fault. I'm just tired of reading about all these people jumping on a bandwagon because that's what's all over the news. This kind of thing has always been happening. By the way, what's a twonk?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

If you care too look through my 10 years posting history, you'll see I am most certainly not jumping on any "bandwagon". My views on the ME situation have remained consistent.

As for twonk, it's similar to pillock, prat, or plonker

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Stumason

You are not wrong! In fact, you are very right. There is little doubt that Isreali's have been extremely aggressive in aquiring land and the methods used for acquiring that land have been brutal.

But the situation is far more complicated than you make it appear. Many palistinians claim ownership of land because they lived on it and farmed it but in fact, were never the registered land owners.

Much of the original state of Isreal was in fact, purchased by Jewish people. But the arabs did fear the establishment of a jewish state in the heart of an arab world.

In 1948 when the UN granted partition and created Isreal, many people in palistine fled, fearing isreali military. Does fleeing mean you are denied your land forever? Even if you were never the registered property owner?

I do not for a minute discount the suffering of the people who originally lived in area called for the sake of convenience Palistine.

But really, the reason why these people are called "snake" by the jews is because the arab world refuses to take any substantial action to allow these people out of the area and allow them to re-build their lives in an arab country. They prefer to allow a generation of suffering to build an army of refugees fighting for survival within reach of the Isreali borders.

There is right and wrong on both sides here. And plenty of guilt to go around.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

if "Jews from New York" do not have "final say" then what about "Jews from Israel"?

Tel Aviv (Hebrew: תֵּל־אָבִיב); is the second most populous city in Israel, and makes up the largest part of the city municipality of Tel Aviv-Yafo

here is the topic about protests by Israelis

Jews Stage Massive Anti-War Protests In Tel Aviv, New York and Elsewhere

Opposing Israeli Policy Does Not Make One a “Self-Hating Jew”

(Jews and Palestinians have been holding anti-war protests throughout Israel, but the mainstream media has refused to cover them.)

edit on 29America/Chicago0700000032 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
John Prescott is on this now as well, I'm glad to see so many influential figures (if you can call JP that) in the UK finally opening their eyes and speaking out against the crimes being committed by Israel.

www.mirror.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join