It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful message on Gaza by the MSM !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: MALBOSIA

please type in the words "pogram" in google. When you are finished with that - consider that jews were rounded up in almost all european countries by the germans.

Consider that america refused jewish immigration to allow them to flee hitler.

Then ask yourself what you would do as you crawled away from a concentration camp.

Tired of Control Freaks

the Jews are not a problem and never were.

Jews were living in the region before there was Israel.

There are many cases where an ethnic or religious minority and sometimes large minority is -wait-for-it NOT HAVING it's own STATE!

In the following video Jews say who they think is responsible for the problem that is Israel-Palestine:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Noone in Israel even believes that, LOL.

The whole fact all of this is going on is PROOF to them that things are going to get even crazier, just like has been foretold for them !

That is why this continues in this manner! Because it PROVES THE SCRIPTURES!!

They will not rest until all of the borders promised to them so they say, all of that land is completely for them.

How can you deny this, it is taught in every Church, I hear it EVERYWHERE,

And I wonder if anyone at all, actually knows what bloodlines from an ancient BOOK, are actually doing what.

For instance, how are some Jews looking like Arabs, while others look like Germans, AKA NETANYAHU.

This is proof that no one really can say on the surface what is happening in this world, but they all have the belief that they are on some side or another, and that God has a Plan.

Albert Pike !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Well I have to agree with you. Isreal is breeding a very hostile population on its doorstep. But unlike Canadians, who invaded and took the land of the natives simply for fun and profit, Isreal was in a very bad place. For Isreal, it was survival time, when they took the palistinian land.

So I guess you pay whatever price you need to pay at the time and hope for the best later.

Tired of Control Freaks

I don't think I could agree with that. Jews could and do live peacefully in nations all over the world. Iran has a large Jewish population and they would not be caught dead in Israel despite bribery attempts by the Israeli government.

They didnt HAVE to earmark Palestine as their own, there were many places you could go. Just because your part of a religion does not mean you are "owed" a nation for your religious flag.

A flag , that oddly enough holds the "Seal of Saturn".

Even my parents Greek and Hebrew CHRISTIAN lexicons show this, why they insist on calling it the Star of David or Seal of Sol-Om-On, shows more hidden occultic things, all of which are at play behind these wars, and none EVER talked about, on the surface.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Back in 1947 "67% non-Jewish (1,237,000) and 33% Jewish (608,000)"
The U.N. approved a plan that gave The Arab state roughly 4,300 square miles and the Jewish state 5,700 square miles
even though the population of The Arab state was significantly bigger.
Just doesn't seem fair IMO
some will say that's what the Arab State gets for it's ties with Germany, but what about the Jewish resistance movement and their attacks on the British.

One thing that seems kinda crazy but also seems to be playing out throughout history is Ben Gurion statments ( the primary founder and the first Prime Minister of Israel ). " Ben Gurion told the twentieth Zionist Congress, "The Jewish state now being offered to us is not the Zionist objective. [...] But it can serve as a decisive stage along the path to greater Zionist implementation. It will consolidate in Palestine, within the shortest possible time, the real Jewish force, which will lead us to our historic goal" In a discussion in the Jewish Agency he said that he wanted a Jewish-Arab agreement "on the assumption that after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine."

seems like that's whats going on.

I think Israel would gain more respect if it went in and took down Hamas with ground troops and allowed elections for a new government that would hopefully work with Israel, instead of just bombing innocent civilians. Yeah i know Hamas and terrorist alike are bombing like crazy but who is more technologically advanced and militarily capable?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

So what's the answer Snow??? I the IDF should go home and just continue to shoot down Hamas rockets until Hamas runs out of rockets??? Or should the Israelis commit mass suicide so Hamas will be happy??? Or should they just line up outside the Hamas tunnels waiting for the terrorists to come and shoot them???

This Snow is a real dim-wit...I can't believe anyone listens to him...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

A good comparison of a "civilised" country facing a similar threat would be the UK and the 30 year long "Troubles".

I don't remember the UK bombing Dublin or invading Cork every time a bomb went if, a sniper fired, or rockets were launched at us.....

I don't recall the IRA launching thousands of missiles targeting British civilians.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

There are hardliners in Israel, but the majority of the population endorse a two state solution.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Breaking news is saying Israel possibly bombed a Palestine hospital killing ten, i am not concluding anything until an official investigation comes out. Israel military is already tweeting that it was a Hamas attack aimed at putting the blame on Israel. It could have been Hamas or Israel, either or, this is against the Geneva Convention and someone needs to be held accountable.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinfulknowledge

No one will be held accountable, or the culprit won't be the one getting in the sh*t for it. Just have to look at George Bush Jr. and Tony Blair. Whoever this was will have to face some consequence...Unless you're Israel

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The world wouldn't put up with Israel's settlement practices if Hamas wasn't firing rockets at them every day.

It's a nice thought and shows that you're a nice person, but i seriously doubt that it would make much difference, apart from denying Israel the excuses it relies on to do what it does.

I'd imagine Israel would carry on whittling away at the land, stealing more and more little by little and then claim that the Palestinians don't really mind or care...because they're not doing anything about it, so they're obviously fine with it.
edit on 28-7-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

no offense what so ever but i really hope your wrong and we hold someone accountable, but unfortunately your most likely right...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
here's the thing(s)...

I DON'T CARE who 'started it'
I DON'T CARE about 'god's promises'
I DON'T CARE that 'they shoot from civilian areas'

the cold fact is this. israel is KNOWINGLY killing children, their mothers and their families. bombing them, burning them, massacring them. every damn day.

knowingly. with intent. en masse. that is the issue. and that is evil.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Wow. I cannot believe what am I reading here. First of all, Israel didn't invade Palestine. Thank UK for that. Not Israel. Once they got country, and once all Arab countries decided to expel Jews from their lands, where else could they went? And it happened 70 years ago, get over it.

For the last time.
Israel DID NOT attack first. Hammas DID. So like you said in your previous post, Palestine elected Hammas, so when Hammas attacked first, then I'm guessing it had support from Palestine people, right? So it wasn't an act of terrorism, but act of war? Thank you, that was all i needed to hear.

just a weird parallel?...

cleansing of the temple

In this Gospel episode Jesus and his disciples travel to Jerusalem for Passover, where he expels the money changers from the Temple, accusing them of turning the Temple into a den of thieves through their commercial activities.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinfulknowledge

No it's fine, I really hope I'm wrong too haha

a reply to: RoScoLaz4

That's exactly right, have they forgotten how heavily funded they are, and how advanced and powerful they are compared to the Hamas...They're literally getting away with murder and stuff like using white phosphorus...used it in the 2008 Gazan war so what's stopping them now?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
I don't recall the IRA launching thousands of missiles targeting British civilians.

Then you recall wrongly. Rockets were fired over the border, or in fact from within our own borders at targets, machine gun attacks, car bombs a plenty, pipe bombs, sniper attacks, kidnappings - the whole gamut in fact.

Even the Irish Government was working on a plan to infiltrate a whole Brigade of infantry over the border to stir up trouble, attack British targets and force the Army out - thankfully, for them, they bottled it at the last minute fearing British reprisals.

All in all, thousands of people were killed (well over 5,000 - how many have Israel lost?) and even more injured during the Troubles.

Simply because you don't "remember" something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe it's because we didn't bitch and whine about like Israel does and just got on with it, treated like a criminal act and went after those who did it, rather than use wholesale military force.....

edit on 28/7/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Do you CARE that HAMA is firing rockets into jewish populated areas? Don't you think that even jews have the right of self-defense?

Or is it only arab woman and children that you care about?

Remember the old Palastine Liberation Organization (PLO). They spoke as the government for the palistine people, even though there was no formally recognized state. the PLO favored a two-state resolution. So the people of palistine are the ones who elected HAMAS, who campaigned on the platform that the only acceptable solution was to drive the jews into the sea.

Tired of Control freaks

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Demus

So a much of orthodox jew living in NEW YORK have the final say over whether a jewish state can exist or not?????

And you accept this?

Its good for Isreal that the jews there DO NOT.

The whole point of the jews returning to the holy land was to establish a jewish state. Don't you get that? That jews crawling out of concentration camps decided that they personally had enough of being wanderers in other lands and subject to pograms at the will of their host governments?

Would you not have enough? Its only been happening for about 500 years, since the middle ages.

The pope tells me I need to suffer to get into heaven and I should not practice birth control. I choose to do neither. Can you not accept that there are some jews who are just plain old fed up and want their own state regardless of what some dusty old book says!

Tired of Control freaks

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

HAMAS, who campaigned on the platform that the only acceptable solution was to drive the jews into the sea.

Nice try at spin, but Hamas don't want to do that - being against the Jewish state and being against Jews as a whole are two entirely different concepts. Quite why the Jews get a special nation all to themselves (and a free pass to help themselves to far more land than they were given anyway) is a mystery. Prior to the creation of Israel, Jews and Muslims lived side by side in what is known as Palestine - it's only since the creation of Israel and the forceful eviction of hundreds of thousands of Arabs from their land has it been a problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Finally someone with some credibility explains what's really going on. Anyone who's ever been there or spoken to an Israeli, or picked up a history book, knows this is the truth.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Actually, Hamas wants the destruction of jews.

www.adl.org...

Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahhar, Future News TV, June 15, 2010, Source: MEMRI.org "We have liberated Gaza, but have we recognized Israel? Have we given up our lands occupied in 1948? We demand the liberation of the West Bank, and the establishment of a state in the West Bank and Gaza, with Jerusalem as its capital – but without recognizing [Israel]. This is the key – without recognizing the Israeli enemy on a single inch of land... "Our plan for this stage is to liberate any inch of Palestinian land, and to establish a state on it. Our ultimate plan is [to have] Palestine in its entirety. I say this loud and clear so that nobody will accuse me of employing political tactics. We will not recognize the Israeli enemy. "

Where is your evidence that I have "spun" anything

Tired of control Freaks

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join