It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful message on Gaza by the MSM !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

It is truly awful isn't it?

And what has the world done to get the palastians the heck out of there?

is this really on only the isreali's or do we all have responsibility.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I am Canadian as well. We took native children away from their parents and allowed them to be abused and killed on residential schools. AND YOU THINK ITS ALL OKAY NOW AND THE INDIANS DON'T HOLD A GRUDGE??????

wow oh wow oh wow oh wow!!!!!!!

Just because natives don't have the power to fight back - does not mean that they like it!

So in your head, as long as the isreali's issue a public apology to the palistians - its all good??? Everyone will immediately lay down their weopons and hold feasts together so that hey can hug each other????

Tired of Control Freaks

You should say something if your having a problem there are a tone of social programs and support groups that can help you get your voice heard.

Would it be better if Israel acknowledged the pain suffered by Palestine? Of course it would. Then Israel might not breed a whole generation that think it is ok to call Palestinian children "little snakes". Canada's history is just that...history. Canada is dealing with their barbaric history. Israel is creating one.
edit on 27-7-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

It's a very valid point, I think I've read that the Scottish minister (of all places) has said Scotland is willing to accept and is prepared to take Palastinian refugees (News article here).

But that's about as useful as the IDF dropping leaflets telling people to flee or die when there's no way out...Scotland won't bother to rescue them, it was pointless to even announce it to be honest

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well I have to agree with you. Isreal is breeding a very hostile population on its doorstep. But unlike Canadians, who invaded and took the land of the natives simply for fun and profit, Isreal was in a very bad place. For Isreal, it was survival time, when they took the palistinian land.

So I guess you pay whatever price you need to pay at the time and hope for the best later.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Who is whining to to the media?

Hamas,and their supporters, with all the claims that their human shields are being killed.

If Israel didn't have media manipulation in the bag, there would be no Israel today.

Wrong again,If Israel stopped defending themselves there would be no Israel (which is what you want...)

If Hamas stopped attacking Israel there would be peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have noticed a change of opinion within all the news channels here on UK TV...Even today a report on the BBC was pro Palestinian in as much as the usual reports that have been ignored are now being aired. Please remember though the UK and US governments are to blame for the Gaza genocide as well....Always eager to bow to the Israeli point of view, so it makes a change to see the media iether refusing to sensor at the UK governments request.....or....maybe the UK Government are sitting quietly not making the usual requests. The tide is turning..
edit on 27-7-2014 by captiva because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well said Mr John Snow.Respect

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: captiva
I have noticed a change of opinion within all the news channels here on UK TV...Even today a report on the BBC was pro Palestinian in as much as the usual reports that have been ignored are now being aired. Please remember though the UK and US governments are to blame for the Gaza genocide as well....Always eager to bow to the Israeli point of view, so it makes a change to see the media iether refusing to sensor at the UK governments request.....or....maybe the UK Government are sitting quietly not making the usual requests. The tide is turning..

That is what I am afraid of. Israel has already proven it is capable of murder as means to extort people. If Israel starts feeling like too many are supporting Palestine it is likely that they will stage an attack on the west and blame it on Hamas punishing us for supporting Israel. That will bring public opinion back behind Israel. I KNOW they will do it. I can feel it in my beard.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: captiva

I've actually noticed this too;
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Israel's bombardment of the Gaza Strip in retaliation for militant rocket attacks on its territory amounts to a "deliberately disproportionate form of collective punishment", Nick Clegg has said. The deputy prime minister's comments are among the most critical of Israel from a Western leader since the current crisis began.

Also read another article (Can't remember what now, will add if I remember) where it said the UK's views are polar opposite to Americas, which is strange because we usually blindly follow like an idiot

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
a reply to: captiva

I've actually noticed this too;
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Israel's bombardment of the Gaza Strip in retaliation for militant rocket attacks on its territory amounts to a "deliberately disproportionate form of collective punishment", Nick Clegg has said. The deputy prime minister's comments are among the most critical of Israel from a Western leader since the current crisis began.

Also read another article (Can't remember what now, will add if I remember) where it said the UK's views are polar opposite to Americas, which is strange because we usually blindly follow like an idiot

Obama has not given much support to Israel. Of anything ot is Canada's Stephen Harper that is head cheerleader this time. Obama didn't even visit Israel his first term. Im not sure but I think his second term he sent Bidden there 8n his absence. Obama has given powerful speeches supporting Palestine and even suggest rolling back to the '48 boarders (I think) basically the US media seems to hate Obama, but they support Israel. Of US media likes Israel it does not mean that the American people do. The media has not spoken for the American people in decades.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well I have to agree with you. Isreal is breeding a very hostile population on its doorstep. But unlike Canadians, who invaded and took the land of the natives simply for fun and profit, Isreal was in a very bad place. For Isreal, it was survival time, when they took the palistinian land.

So I guess you pay whatever price you need to pay at the time and hope for the best later.

Tired of Control Freaks

I don't think I could agree with that. Jews could and do live peacefully in nations all over the world. Iran has a large Jewish population and they would not be caught dead in Israel despite bribery attempts by the Israeli government.

They didnt HAVE to earmark Palestine as their own, there were many places you could go. Just because your part of a religion does not mean you are "owed" a nation for your religious flag.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Fylgje

What are you talking about?

What would you do if some other country bombed yours? Would you be like, you know man, let them fire thousand of rockets at us, yes they are no match for us, and it's pretty stupid because no way in hell can they beat us, so just let them. It doesn't matter if one of those rockets actually hits buildings and kill people...I mean after all, they are weak.

Or would you be like, we should step up, and show them who the boss is, and that they can't mess with us?

If some people showed up on my land and said that they are "gods chosen" and it is now their land and they force me and all my neighbors out of our homes and start murdering people. little kids, and all that. Then, they start building houses all over the land filling them with people they are bringing in from wherever they came from. Next thing you know, all of us have to dig tunnels and live under constant oppression. What would I do?? All I could to ensure those SOB's never had a moment of peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

please type in the words "pogram" in google. When you are finished with that - consider that jews were rounded up in almost all european countries by the germans.

Consider that america refused jewish immigration to allow them to flee hitler.

Then ask yourself what you would do as you crawled away from a concentration camp.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

please type in the words "pogram" in google. When you are finished with that - consider that jews were rounded up in almost all european countries by the germans.

Consider that america refused jewish immigration to allow them to flee hitler.

Then ask yourself what you would do as you crawled away from a concentration camp.

Tired of Control Freaks

Sorry I was not alive back then, 99% of the population wasn't alive back then. As a general rule though... believe NOTHING that was taught about WW2. It is all BS even if they add colour and HD.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

And that is exactly what the Palistinians ARE doing!

Kind of why no-one really buys protestations of "innocence" from the palistinians and HAMAS.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Obama has not given much support to Israel. Of anything ot is Canada's Stephen Harper that is head cheerleader this time. Obama didn't even visit Israel his first term. Im not sure but I think his second term he sent Bidden there 8n his absence. Obama has given powerful speeches supporting Palestine and even suggest rolling back to the '48 boarders (I think) basically the US media seems to hate Obama, but they support Israel. Of US media likes Israel it does not mean that the American people do. The media has not spoken for the American people in decades.

The media tell the people what to speak about, it's a distraction from reality and a simple form of brainwashing a large amount of people, very easily, but that's just my opinion. It must be hard for Obama to say what he really thinks with all the pro-Israel propaganda being pushed out of the MSM.

What I don't understand is why the US was the only country to vote no to the UN or the United Nations Human Rights Council investigating the war crimes committed by Israel - Source - Just makes me think of dodgy deals and back handers being made, which ultimately is profit over life which you could say is how the world runs today.

Although other countries are turning their back on Israel (Chile has suspended trade) and another country, but I can't remember which one...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

If they don't have a military base, then why attack in the first place? Should i have sympathy for terrorists just because they are weak? Me, out of all people should understand how does it feel like, when some other nation comes into your land, and take that part away from your country. Familiar with Kosovo? I'm guessing not, i hate those western double standards.

And please, just point out what exactly did i made up, then i will leave this "discussion".

Lol. Did you just fall back on "America does it too" LMAO.

Maybe if Israel lifted some sanctions Palestine would have a base. Are Palestinians even allowed concrete?

yes but they make tunnels instead of schools.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
a reply to: conz1992

The land wasn't stolen, it was granted legally by the UN in 1948, and the Palestinians, who didn't have a sovereign state ( and never did) rejected a two state proposal at that point in time, and ever since.

pullllezzzzeee, are you telling me, the UN, in 1948, gave the pali's and jews their own state and only the jews took it?

figures they'd give the jews the only land around, with no oil gushing out of it.

if they don't want their kids dying, don't start wars.

hamas just broke another 24hr truce, IDF is pushing ahead.

what is wrong with these people?!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CALGARIAN

Which, of course, will result in an attack on the area in which the missle came from.. and BAM!
Someone elses daughters/sons, will be killed along with yourself for doing that.

VEry selfish tough guy.

So what would you do if a foreign army had just killed your children? Go to the authorities and file a complaint?
edit on 28-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

A good comparison of a "civilised" country facing a similar threat would be the UK and the 30 year long "Troubles".

I don't remember the UK bombing Dublin or invading Cork every time a bomb went if, a sniper fired, or rockets were launched at us.....

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join