It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company In Which Joe Biden's Son Is Director Prepares To Drill Shale Gas In East Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

In a nutshell Ukraine (or rather its puppetmasters) has decided to let no crisis (staged or otherwise) or rather civil war, go to waste, and while the fighting rages all around, Ukrainian troopers are helping to install shale gas production equipment near the east Ukrainian town of Slavyansk, which was bombed and shelled for the three preceding months, according to local residents cited by Itar Tass. The reason for the scramble? Under peacetime, the process was expected to take many years, during which Europe would be under the energy dictatorship of Putin. But throw in some civil war and few will notice let alone care that a process which was expected to take nearly a decade if not longer while dealing with broad popular objections to fracking, may instead be completed in months!

The punchline: who will develop the gas field in conjunction with Shell (jointly owned by the Netherlands and the UK: the two countries that loathe Putin the most in the aftermath of the MH-17 disaster) which in May 2012 announced a tender for the right to develop the Yuzovka shale gas deposit?

Perhaps this is simply a coincidence but as we have seen in Africa and the Middle East, the US government will use it's manpower and other resources to promote and protect corporate interests. Considering the amount of propaganda we have been bombarded with on the Ukraine/Russia issue, I do not find it out of the realm of possibility that the US may be engaged in the area for the purpose of assisting this operation.....potentially damaging Russia's oil exports and raising campaign donations for the politicians that toe the corporate line.

Like I said, it may just be coincidence.....you decide.

Source

edit on 7/27/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Now, if people can't see a relationship to the overthrow of the government, they must be blind. They will be poisoning the water there at an increasing rate now. They do not have as many laws governing their negative actions there as in other countries. Still, we continue to risk our fresh water supplies to get this gas and oils even though we do have laws. I can't understand how come we have gotten so blind. It is greed and desire for prestige and power that blinds most people to the truth and this will eventually cause our extinction.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nice work OP. That should give these some context…

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I also find it convenient that as part of the proposed sanctions against Russia, the EU council has suggested placing restriction on oil technology being provided to Russia.

Could this entire ordeal in the Ukraine be over oil? If so, that's sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Funny how the top people in societies will jeopardize the health and future welfare of millions of people just so they can make a buck and stay at the top in society. I suppose that is the way it is and the way it is going to be. People don't think it will effect them but they are mistaken, look at climate change. We exported out jobs to China and other countries because of air pollution in our cities but the problem just changed and altered the weather worldwide because there were less regulations.

People aren't that observant and they sure don't think things through, especially the top one percent. Probably because they can afford to build shelters and reserve foods and control the manufacturing of the laws that govern the rest of the people. They steer the governments around the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Could this entire ordeal in the Ukraine be over oil? If so, that's sad.

Oil, Mcdonalds, Wal Mart… whatever.

Just business…

After the business of subjugation of course. Thats the first order of business… war.

And business is good.

(sarcasm off)

Like another bygone era: I have this image in my mind of Bush, Rumsfeld and Chaney, toasting each other with cigars and raised glasses of Brandy.

"Well gentleman, it was good while it lasted." Clink!
edit on 27-7-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Funny how the top people in societies will jeopardize the health and future welfare of millions of people just so they can make a buck and stay at the top in society. I suppose that is the way it is and the way it is going to be.

Always has and probably will be for centuries, if not longer. As long as people are brainwashed into thinking a few should benefit greatly from the resources of the planet it will continue. Armies are not for protecting the people, they are for protecting wealth and power.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Then it all becomes clear, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yep Clear as mud......
The appointment of this jerks kid to the Ukraine yields about what we all expected......more money for the elite....more death, misery, and pollution for the rest of us..................ive said in the past that "they" want to turn us into an ant farm.....but we ARE the ant farm....already....

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

It's sad to think about what is being done in our name..by the people we elect to represent us.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thank you sheepslayer for an acute observation. Noticing the brand new abandoned drilling rigs with USA markings in East Ukraine fields. I daren't say anymore cos got chucked off ats last time I pointed out such last year. Where there is war there must be money hey!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wait, what? Biden's son is a Republican?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Gully am impressed by your response speed on a forum subject several months old already...must have been watching! Am I banned from pointing out truths again?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Funny how the top people in societies will jeopardize the health and future welfare of millions of people just so they can make a buck and stay at the top in society.

What would you do if you were at the top and people made it pretty clear that they hate you? I'm not saying you're wrong about what they do. But why should they care?

The bottom line really never changes no matter where you're sitting in a society. Everyone is selfish when it comes right down to it. And to deny that is counterproductive to any kind of protest. Never start protesting from the position of self-righteousness. I'd guess that most people would not do anything different if they were in power. There's a reason everyone wants to be in power but no one wants to be ruled.

In order to be effective against people like this in an argument, you have to understand why they do what they do and you have to admit it is not because they are evil. It's human nature.
edit on 5-4-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'd bet my chocolate Easter bunny Harry Reid's kid is in on the deal too...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Funny how the top people in societies will jeopardize the health and future welfare of millions of people just so they can make a buck and stay at the top in society.

What would you do if you were at the top and people made it pretty clear that they hate you? I'm not saying you're wrong about what they do. But why should they care?

The bottom line really never changes no matter where you're sitting in a society. Everyone is selfish when it comes right down to it. And to deny that is counterproductive to any kind of protest. Never start protesting from the position of self-righteousness. I'd guess that most people would not do anything different if they were in power. There's a reason everyone wants to be in power but no one wants to be ruled.

In order to be effective against people like this in an argument, you have to understand why they do what they do and you have to admit it is not because they are evil. It's human nature.

I know plenty of people who are not selfish and do not mess with what others have to make a living. Not everyone is dishonest. Not everyone takes advantage of others on their way up the ladder.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I know plenty of people who are not selfish and do not mess with what others have to make a living. Not everyone is dishonest. Not everyone takes advantage of others on their way up the ladder.

You know plenty of people who are not overtly selfish.

Ask yourself a couple of very basic questions......

1. Who do you love?

2. Why do you love them? Would you love them if you'd never known them? Probably not. Why not?

top topics

join