It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little girl in a red dress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
In college I lived in an old house built in 1910. The house next door was the same. It was a party house, about 10 guys lived there. It was the grossest house I'd ever been in, I'm appalled at the living conditions some people will live in, but hey they were 20 year old dudes. The condition of the house has nothing to do with the story, other than I didn't want to hang there as I was going to contract something just by walking in there. So my buddy who lived there and I walked next door to my house to continue our ongoing battle of talent and button smashing in a fighting game on the N64 (can't remember the name argh).

It was night and I was about 5 feet ahead of him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little girl in a red dress. When I did a double take there was a black cat in the place I saw the girl. I assumed my mind was playing tricks on me, no big deal. I told my friend I thought I just saw a little girl in a red dress. He said "did the other guys put you up to that?" I asked what he meant, and he replied "they told you to mess with me", I said no, and he ran into my house.

When we got into my living room, I thought he was just messing with me now, trying to get me going. But he was seriously shaken. As it turns out a bunch of the guys in his house had seen a little girl in a red dress in their house. Not just little glances, but one came face to face with her outside of his bedroom.

I had never heard a word of this before then, as I really didn't know his house mates too well. They did corroborate the stories later. I've never had any other experiences like this, I'm not even remotely interested in ghosts. Just thought I'd share a very interesting night many years ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

That's creepy. Do you remember the film 'Don't look now' with Donald Sutherland? That's what your story just reminded me of.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I don't know if I've seen it. I'm not into scary movies too much. Besides the awesome 80's pop horror like nightmare on elm street and Friday the thirteenth

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Interesting, possibly just a lost girl and was just looking for attention and didn't know where she was. Or had a connection to the location or a living being in someway.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Corroboration is what gave you the feel. See how that works?

I bet she lived there, maybe died there. That could be checked out, maybe.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Seeing the cat afterwards is interesting. It'd be cool if you could look into the history of the house.

top topics

join