Rare TV interview with Admiral Richard E Byrd 'There is a secret land mass the size of the US'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Admiral Byrd’s two flights over both Poles proves(?) that there is something strange about the shape of the Earth in both polar areas(?).

Byrd flew to the North Pole and went for 1,700 miles beyond it. Due to his gasoline supply running low he turned back to his Arctic base.

Admiral Byrd starts the conversation by explaining that there is a secret land mass the size of the United States that has never been seen by anyone.

"Strangely enough, there is left in the world today, an area as big as the United States, that's never been seen by a human being. And that's beyond the pole, on the other side of the South Pole."

We have quite a few threads now on Admiral Byrd, for those who do not know much about him, here you go.

Here are some threads too:
Old Nazi Bases In Antarctica?

The Nazis, Admiral Byrd, and the Secret Land

Admiral Byrd/Antarctic Mystery

Admiral Byrd and Operation Highjump

It's all very compelling to me, so I don't know about you lot, but I sure would love to find out for myself one day!

edit on 00k14bSunday000000America/Chicago02014Sun, 27 Jul 2014 05:29:00 -0500 by skyblueworld because: fixed a link

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
thanks, i'll be back after looking at links
the idea of secret land mass is quite extraordinary

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
S&F for this. I've made no secret about how in love I am in with the whole Agartha/Inner Earth theory. I thank you for some different links and information here.

I wish they would find something concrete, but I won't hold my breath.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
How is something he saw from the sky an inner Earth continent?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I love this stuff too. 1947 was a wonderful year.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

"Strangely enough, there is left in the world today, an area as big as the United States, that's never been seen by a human being. And that's beyond the pole, on the other side of the South Pole."

Hmm, yeah right. Sounds like this guy has flat map as his guide where the "missing" landmass is of the page beyond the south pole. As opposed to an explorer with a globe ! The "other side of the earth" is beyond the south pole in all directions !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reminds me of Star Trek where Kirk thinks in 3D and Kahn thinks in 2D.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Exactly. Maybe he can point on a Globe where this land is.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Now, thinking of today's wars, fighting to get more land, if anything existed on the crust or inside Earth we would probably see nations fighting for that "land" or "cave", and we would know about it.

As that is not the case, i would say that neither hidden continents or hollow Earth exist.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
To clarify, he's referring to the landmass of Antarctica and how it appears on a flat map... not on any "inner Earth" stuff and nonsense.

Really... tsk...tsk...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

If its never been seen by a human being then how does he know its there?

Nice story but that's all it is, a story.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly. The other side of the south pole LOL That would be the southern Indian ocean if you start out in south America and go south eventually you're headed north again. . This guy wasn't too bright was he? a reply to: yorkshirelad

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Thankyou for posting this i love this stuff it is a nice thought to entertain at least

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yes to go along with the and there's a giant hole leading to inner earth where the morelocs live. a reply to: fatpastyhead

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The problem with the OP's statement is that Byrd reached the North Pole in a Fokker F-VII tri-motor monoplane, in a trip that was 1,360 miles there and back. There is no way that he had enough fuel endurance for another 1,700 miles. And if there is another land on the other side of the South Pole then where exactly is it and why hasn't anyone ever spotted it?
Sorry, it's a load of honk.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
My thoughts exactly. The other side of the south pole LOL That would be the southern Indian ocean if you start out in south America and go south eventually you're headed north again. . This guy wasn't too bright was he? a reply to: yorkshirelad

Of cousre, you've explored those lands for yourself, by sea? and air? Everywhere he questions?

Sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Of cousre, you've explored those lands for yourself, by sea? and air? Everywhere he questions?

Sure.

But neither have you, or have you? 1 mans word is not enough for me to believe this.

I say pics Mr bryd or GTFO.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
What about satelite imagery? These days they are pretty acurate...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sky.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Sure.

Maybe you can show me on Google Earth where this landmass is?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Or, OR... "beyond the south pole" was his way of saying it without really saying it. You said it your self, beyond the south pole just means you go north. So you have to ask yourself what else could he have meant. Obviously an Admiral in the modern Era is probably going to be just a little bit kknowledgeable about geography since he was entrusted with millions of dollars in equipment to go on these expeditions. So it's not likely he would make a blunder like that unless there was some logical reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join