It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny media contradiction: Arabs are the only semites in town.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
And don't bring them khazar to help

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
And don't bring them khazar to help

I am not trying to be rude, but it seems as though English may not be your first language, just out of curiosity what is?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It seems you lost debate so

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
It seems you lost debate so

You are welcome to think so. Have a nice day my friend.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well good bye to you then. I with continue since I am winning..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
When it comes down to it, Jews are not a race, Judaism is a belief system.. You want to know who the real Jews are? How about you judge them by the way they apply themselves when it comes to their religion? By doing that you will understand who the real Jews are and who are not.

To prove their ancient lineage, you must prove that they come from the line of Shem and then Judah. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

wow.... this OP is going to be a hoot. Second thread where he has no proof for anything he says.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
When it comes down to it, Jews are not a race, Judaism is a belief system.. You want to know who the real Jews are? How about you judge them by the way they apply themselves when it comes to their religion? By doing that you will understand who the real Jews are and who are not.

To prove their ancient lineage, you must prove that they come from the line of Shem and then Judah. Good luck with that.

DNA evidence has already been provided. Now there is some truth to what you say. Of course certain groups of Jews have much higher rates of matches than others. They absolutely can be traced back to ancient times.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

wow.... this OP is going to be a hoot. Second thread where he has no proof for anything he says.

Even better this time ... this time he does have proof, and he linked a source. The source said present day Jews absolutely have Semitic roots .. and he says the source is wrong .. except .. it's HIS source.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

yeah I read that and couldn't stop laughing. Many people in the area surrounding the Levant are of Semite origin, and many Jews are too. I personally have never really understood anti-semite since I'm usually the one being accused of such, but I don't need to start a "whose more semite" contest either...(God knows we are cousins)

this is childish, seriously. Someday it will seriously have to stop.
edit on 29-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedBgod knows you are not cousins.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Well I certainly don't think their family tree needs to look like a telephone pole. If it did they would all be insane - as that IS the net result of a telephone pole-style family tree.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

only DNA prove ancestry not I said so.
DNA proved Jews are not decedents of Israelites.
Jews are a religion.

Semites whom the current Arabs represent with proven by DNA j1 and Arabic language.

Only current Jews are not J1 and can't read or fathom the language of Bible Torah the language of Ancient Israelites the Classic Hebrew because they are not the ANCIENT Israel but rather impostors
edit on 29-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join