It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fake atrocity video from Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: live2beknown
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

alright mate, let me ask you this..If Israel didn't have Iron Dome and all those 2500 rockets killed thousand of Israeli civilians, would your thoughts be different?

No, because the reason Hamas are firing rockets is because Israel stole their land and probably killed half their families, would you let someone take your land and kill your family?

The land does not belong to HAMAS.

Time americans left the US then. Canadians should leave too, also Aussies, new zealanders....etc, etc.

You hate Israel for things the United states has already done before but in a much larger scale, also the fact that US citizens are paying for israels weapons. If you hate Israel so much......stop paying your taxes. Its easier for US citizens to make a difference in this probably than any other citizens. But you do nothing apart from critisize the rest of us.
edit on 27-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

White european americans are just like modern Isrealies. They live in a land they claim rights to and kill the previous inhabitants. WHeres the difference apart from the fact the USA is thousands of times bigger and many more communities were destroyed forever.

Devils Advocate.

As for the videos. In this day and age I still find it surprising people put so much faith in videos anymore. Even the BBC are caught using fake stock video in every modern conflict. Even setting up a fake set of Libya's green square to make it seem like an anti gadaffi protest. This is why I dont take sides. We never hear or see the truth anymore. I find it best to critisize any act of violence. Any other stance and Im promoting conflict. How can any of us take sides when all we see is lies anyway???
So, why so surprised Hamas and the palestinians do this too? Of course they do. They would be foolish not to as everyone else does.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: Expat888

Fair enough, you call it propaganda. Interesting, but it doesn't mean much unless it's false.

Are you willing to say that the OP's source is false and explain why?

Because spent two years running a clinic in gaza witnessed the insanity firsthand .. treated patients for phosporous wounds .. saw israelis take palestinian children and use them for shields .. that was the mild stuff that witnessed firsthand .. it would severely violate t&c not to mention sicken everyone if went into full details of what witnessed and the types of injuries treated there .. only other place seen that was a match on the sheer horror scale of what humans do to each other was cambodia under pol pot ..
live with nightmares of the things that seen humans do to each other .. still waiting the day humanity grows up and stop slaughtering each other over # that doesnt mean a damn thing .. doubt see it in this lifetime ..
Let israels apologists say what they will nothing will wash the blood from israels hands.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: charles1952

I agree with your post? but why does Hamas got to do this? have they lost that bad? I hate war myself as none wins..But what is Israel supposed to

The answer is shut down everything coming from Israel water power food and supplies and simply say as long as rockets cross the border Israel will provide no support. No bombing needed when people dont have food water etc they wont tolerate people launching missiles.See there going to be called evil anyway at least this way theres not random bombs falling. And if Palestinians want at this point they will have to learn to take care of themselves or stop fighting either way is a win for Israel.

Israel already does that.. it doesne even allow basic needs items , schoolbooks , medical supplies , toys or any items that are normal everyday items in gaza.. gaza is the worlds largest concentration camp the people forced to live in inhumane hellish conditions.
edit on 27/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I am so tired of hearing about 'Hamas Rockets.'

In America - we call those things fireworks. Give me a damn break. I am pretty sure more rednecks blew themselves up this past 4th of July in America than 'Hamas rockets' have killed Israelis.

Israel on the other hand is using some serious ordinances.
edit on 27-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

In America - we call those things fireworks. Give me a damn break. I am pretty sure more rednecks blew themselves up this past 4th of July in America than 'Hamas rockets' have killed Israelis.

The same as America has done in the war on terror. War isn't fair, but that doesn't mean the stronger one is in the wrong just because he's strong.
edit on 27-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
How many people have to die before your apathy for individuals killed can be compassion? You have compassion for the palestinians but not the israelis. Those "bottle rockets" that Hamas launched did kill people. So is your compassion reserved only for the side with the most casualties?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

I am sure if I saw a youngster walking towards me with a suicide jacket on, he would be wasted before he got too close!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

Your argument is totally senseless. You are saying if Russia invaded US and took over the northern states it be wrong for the southern states to fire missiles at the russians in the northern states! If Israel returned to their own lands as determined by UN those rockets would fall short by 50km or so!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Considering the staggering level of destruction unleashed by Israeli forces I don't think the Palestinians have any reason to fake videos. The destruction speaks for itself. Entire areas completely flattened.

But the myth will keep being peddled that the state of Israel is threatened by a people who have been forced to live in penury for decades. A people who have nothing but unsophisticated and quite crude rockets.

Looking at what Israel have done I can't help but be reminded of that old line:

They created a wasteland and they called it peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Fair about what? in war no body wins, but when you are constantly bombarded with rockets..what do you do?
why is it not fair because Israel has Iron dome? What would you do if your neighbor constantly throw rocks at your house?

Why are you not answering my question and why are you not acknowledging the history before rockets were being fired at Israel?

You want to acknowledge history?

OK..... Tell me then.... according to you Israel stole their land. When was it ever 'their' land? Show me when an Arab Palestine State ever existed and in what year was it occupied by Israel....

Israel never stole land..... land was mandated to both sides. It is neither sides problem if the other has suicidal tendencies!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian
people' to oppose Zionism.

"For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa.
While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we
reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977
interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Why is it always Israels fault when they respond to consistent rocket attacks, terrorist attacks, on their civilian population? The IDF even announces to everyone INCLUDING the terrorists (yes terrorist, Hamas IS NOT A LEGITIMATE government) when they are going to attack. Hamas uses it's "people" for protecting their weapons to attack Israel with, while Israel is defending its civilians with its weapons. IF the Palestinians would drop their weapons, there would be peace, IF Israel drops its weapons it would be destroyed. I am tired of all this poor Palestinians, when in fact they are helping by hiding and protecting the terrorist, instead of turning them in or fighting them themselves. Also "Palestine" is not a country, hasn't been for several hundred years, Israel IS a country... Learn your history...

Grim

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

Yes and this really does have more to do with the Arab god vs the Hebrew god than not......and always will.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

everyone steals everyone's land? America, Canada, the British?? what do you want me to say?

We want you to admit that israel has always been the aggressor, and back stabber while always claiming the eternal victim card and an old propaganda piece made by the IDF is nothing but lies.
Palestinians need no "brainwashing" in order to learn to hate a murderous people who have had their boot on the back of their necks for the longest time.
Your propaganda is old and the IDF student keyboard brigade is losing a lot of sleep keeping up with israel's atrocities.
Public opinion is changing and soon israel will be tried in the court of public opinion.
Remember the last UN vote, it seems the world knows, and the US is coming around.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes give it enough time, like Hitler or Gerbils said, and people will start to believe a lie.

The entire posture of the Palestinians is carefully crafted to make them look weak and downtrodden as if they are being picked on. This mirage has been carefully maintained as a good mask for anti Semitism.

Folks forget that several regular military endeavors by Israelis enemy state have been attempted. These losses made Israle look strong and rallied support for them world wide. So they went back to the drawing board and came up with the Palestinian question.

The result was Syria to the north and Egypt to the south facilitating an insurgent war with propaganda concerning the poor and downtrodden for emotional effect. That's all Hamas and Hezbollah are.....the face of regional Jew hate funded by local anti-Semite nations. More specifically anti-Hebrew hate. The presents of the Hebrews in Palestine is a direct affront to Allah and all who believe in Allah. It is also an affront to ideas of Arab racial superiority and its historic relationship with the Hebrews.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wow , everyone wants to talk about everything under the sun in this thread except what the thread is about,
Hamas faking videos

HAMAS FAKING VIDEOS

Every pro Palestinian video is bunk now after this damning information has be given to the public, great thread.
edit on 27-7-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The amount of anti-Israel posts on these ATS threads suggests we really are living in the End Times. The world is definitely turning on Israel and just as the Bible says, this will happen at the end!

Zechariah 12:2-3, the Lord declares “behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling onto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.”

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

We make some killer fireworks that are probably far more powerful than anything Hamas has
But not many get blown up that I know of.
Anyways, if the vid is real or fake is irrelevant. Israel stole the land, threw people out of their houses and murdered them, then moved into those houses, then built more houses; It spread like a disease. What do people expect the Palestinians to do? In 1948 an atrocity happened when Britain, with the help of the US, gave land that is already inhabited to "zionists" who think that only they should live in the "holy land". Now Israel is at it again. Israel should at the very least acknowledge the 1967 borders until the people there can completely throw them out and make them go back to wherever they came from in 1948.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Thanks mate, I was just trying to show the world, don't trust every video from Hamas..it's all fake Propaganda. Like everyone says same about MSM..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Also, Hamas has more then just "bottle rockets" pretty ignorant statement.. If it was just bottle rockets do you think Israel would spend 20k shooting down a bottle rocket?

I swear I said it so many times on here The WORLDS Views would be different if Israel didn't have Iron Dome, as there would be more casualties on the Israeli side. Just because Israel is 10 steps ahead of the enemy, and finally did something to protect their people from getting rockets shot at them, you judge. I'm not a fan of the Civilian casualties, but it's hard when the enemy hides behind them and wears "civilian" clothing because they're too much of coward.

If you people even watched the video's I posted, second one which clearly shows Hamas brain washing kids and teaching the kids to say "Kill Israeli's" and shows video's how Hamas shoots rockets and guns beside kids, and one instance where Hamas actually grabs a kid to protect him as hes running away.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join