It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've come across something....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
... I don't know what to make of. I followed a link in an article to this 'blog' from an article titled "The Rise of the american Taliban" (truth-out.org...). It's call "Sociopaths & Democracy" by a Ronald Thomas West. It's part four of a 'Deep State' series and can be found here:

ronaldthomaswest.com...

Now I'm not familiar with this person but I do trust Thom Hartmann. This also supports my long held belief that the Nazi's (or Nazi Meme more precisely) won WWII.

This guy goes through PaperClip, Ratline, Operation Gladio, Opus Dei, Knights of Malta, Blackwater, David Icke, Alex Jones, MKUltra, JSOC, the Vatian, CIA, MI6, and goes on and on. A 50 minute video about Iraq's Sectarian War and James Steele. And it seems, I'm still reading, to tie into "The Family" described as a criminal religious enterprise (I've read much of the book, it's scary.) Another video "NATO's SecretArmies" and a commentary of the Always informative James Corbett from Japan.

I'll share the last paragraph:

There is an obscure 1973 essay by former Pentagon liaison to the CIA, L Fletcher Prouty, pointing out by the time of the Johnson administration, there was a more than fair chance any President of the United States, going forward, would have found himself trapped in the circumstance of helpless in the face of executive branch institutions, the CIA Operations people particularly, behaving as they pleased, without accountability. Prouty was a smart man, and since his time, the CIA and Pentagon appear quite clearly to have become integrated into a tool that is not controlled by the President but is an agency which controls on behalf of right-wing ‘Christian Millennial‘ personalities who just happen to believe in literal Armageddon. In the final estimation, Obama, if he’d any inclination to do the right thing when coming into the presidency, he’s since found out he’d been ‘chosen’ and when you’ve been ‘chosen’, you cannot say ‘no’

Again, for more reading....

ronaldthomaswest.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The link to the piece by Ronald Thomas West was not in the Thom Harmann article but a link in the comments by the author. So Thom Hartmann didn't use this information in his work.

I can't seem to find a bio on the guy but he does present a well-supported case.

Anyone have any knowlege of him?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have much ignorance on this subject, but will offer that there is an "elite" who view the non-initiated as useful commodities... and not much else.

I'm not talking about hoods, gongs, and dark rites... though that wouldn't make me blink... but there are some who think the masses are nothing but mouth-breathers.

They are correct to a point... but the mouth-breathers are that way due to a seemingly intentional deprivation of data through diversion of resources away from education.

Elitism is a viewpoint based on limited data itself... limited information about the wide variety of people who pop up amidst the rest. It's ego stroking... and wrong.

If we are ever to free ourselves of self-imposed roles and chains, we must realize that almost everyone is capable of at least understanding the higher concepts of human activities. Separation of "us" and "them" is at the root of every evil ever committed.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks OP . This "Family" , "Deep State" structure is the only thing that ties most of the loose ends and give a way of connecting dot's that do not seem to connect . Peter Dale Scott has studied the Deep state and has some audio up at Guns and Butter in their archives .www.kpfa.org... Thanks for that Link and I see I am going to have a ton of reading to do . He seems to be able to look at the different events we see around the world and picks up on their MO ... S&F ...peace

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for the reply. I honestly don't know anything about this guy.

As a KPFK listener, I applaud you choice of radio and am looking into your reference right away.

We don't have "Guns & Butter" on KPFK but It certainly looks very interesting - Thanks.

edit on 27-7-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Our fellow member on ATS, Jim Marrs has a great book out on this subject as well.
As a researcher I respect Mr. Marrs above just about anyone.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A simple youtube search for Peter Dale Scott will bring up many talks he has given and usually includes the subject matter . This vid is of him and James Corbett
a reply to: FyreByrd

top topics

join