It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illegal alien business act

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I know you read today where the illegals had themselves a Protest in Front Of Our White House.
Yes illegals with out any fear of being arrested.
illegal protesters
The idiot reported tired to explain that this was because ICE won't take the arrested illegals from the local P D's.
Because of a Memo That Was Pass ( as he stated ) Several Years Ago. 2011 is Several Year Ago.
Yes under the Obama administration and Mr. John Morton, then-director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Morton also announced the implementation of new restrictions on how the agents and officers working under him could use their authority to enforce immigration laws. They were told to curtail the use of detainers, or immigration holds, which give ICE officers the opportunity to question and take custody of illegal aliens identified after arrest by a local law enforcement agency. This directive built on an earlier memo, issued in June 2011, which ordered ICE agents not to arrest certain broad categories of illegal aliens, including minor criminals, long-time residents, students, parents, caregivers, and a long list of other excepted categories for whom there was otherwise no statutory basis for special treatment. These and other directives have been euphemistically characterized as “prosecutorial discretion.”

Link
So, you see,,,, these illegals could protest without fear of arrest because they were considered Long Term Residents.
But Their Really Illegals,,,, But Obama told his Minions that's OK, we'll over look that little Fact of the LAW!
Obama Said,,, You'll just enforce what I tell you to enforce,,,,Because,,,,,,

edit on 29-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Here is a ICE transaction right out of your discription. I have a friend who owns a company in CA that details car sometimes a 1000 a day. He does this for one of the huge auction houses. Now he e-verifies everyone but knows many are illegal, but they have ID and its not provable e-verify only tells if the SS# is good not who it belongs to. ICE pulls up and starts verifying ID on everyone working one day. 43 people it turns out are illegal. Big surprise. So he thinks they are outta here to be deported and needs people to cover his contractual obligations. Worried he asked ICE what they are going to do, they said we aren't going to do anything, fire them all and let them leave. So he did, they left, and 1 1/2 hours later he rehired them and continued working.

Just another example of the government wanting this, put on a good show then nothing. There was a day when ICE or immigration would show up and they would run scattering all over the neighborhood. Not anymore they know the routine and stand around, nothing to fear here.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the political cartoon it made me LOL. I want to thank the Mod who moved this thread into the proper forum........Thank you......Very much.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Thanks for the political cartoon it made me LOL. I want to thank the Mod who moved this thread into the proper forum........Thank you......Very much.

guohua always has the best cartoons, and beats me to it everytime, but I couldn't sit on this one it made me laugh as well. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join