It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illegal alien business act

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is my plan for stopping the influx of illegal aliens into the US.

Step 1......Make it a felony for a company or individual to hire an illegal alien.

Step 2......Make all currently illegal drugs legal with heavy regulation.

Step 3......Secure our border by using the military.

Step 4......Use money from the tax flow to pay for this plan.

Step 5.....Release all non violent drug offenders currently in jail. Also clear the criminal records of past drug offenders.

Step 6.....The only service illegal aliens can get in the US is emergency medical care.

Step 7.....A child born to an illegal does not gain citizenship if born on American soil.

Step 8....Make it faster and easier for people trying to legally gain citizenship.

This could work and honestly we need our leaders to come up with real solutions instead of pointing fingers and playing the race card. If we do nothing America will turn into a third world county in another generation. The American dream has to mean something again.Eventually people will stop emigrating here because it will not be a good place to start a new life anymore.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

These seem like great ideas and actually something that might work. Which is why these things probably won't get passed or even considered.

Step #1 would be DOA due to all the corporate lobbying, that I firmly believe.
Step #3 I partially agree with as long as it's temporary, like until we can get fences and security in place.

At this point though I do not believe those governing the US actually want to do anything except bring us to our knees. Sad but true. The global, border-less NWO freaks will do anything to see their agenda through.

Time for talk is past, who knows maybe it's time for war. Just wondering out loud.
edit on 227pm4040pm112014 by Bassago because: can't spell

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I agree using the military is a slippery slope but it is needed at this point. In my plan the cartel money would vanish so the military would only be needed for a little while.

If we do nothing the country will fail. It might have been the TPTB plan all along...:?
edit on 26-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Agreed, if we do nothing the country will fall. It's well on it's way now. Unfortunately I do not believe we can put any faith in the false political system to help us. Which is why I suggest we may need a different plan and resolution.

It has been TPTB plan for a long time. Seems we are now within the whirlwind of their completing it. I'm sure Hilary would agree with the quote below.

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, July 20th, 1992.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Scary statement by an evil woman to say the least. They want a one world government and are hasting that with flooding 1st world countries with illegal aliens. Europe is facing the same problem and should do the exact same things I listed above.

TPTB want to consolidate power under one iron fist.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My young friend, I like that you're thinking and trying, Don't Give Up.
But,,,,
Step 1......Make it a felony for a company or individual to hire an illegal alien.

The following is an overview of federal law on hiring and harboring illegal aliens. It is not a substitute for professional legal counsel in specific situations.
Summary
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:
assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.
Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

The Law Against Hiring
Your second idea,,, is OK, but I see problems,,, But,,,,
YEA! If we Tax the S#it out of them, like we do the poor Smoker,,, I mean the What do they say,,,, It's For The Children,,,, what a load Of B S.
But tax the drugs for the Children!!!!!!
Step 3. YES and not in a supporting role but in an active role, search and apprehend the Coyote and drug runners. Step 4......Use money from the tax flow to pay for this plan. Tax the Drugs using the excuse it's for the Children.
Step 5, Hmmmm, you'd have to look at that one, I don't see it happening.
Step 6, OK,, but who's paying for the babies,,, The drug money tax?
Step 7.....A child born to an illegal does not gain citizenship if born on American soil.

The Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution indicates that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States." The Supreme Court of the United States ruled in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), that the Fourteenth Amendment guarantees citizenship for nearly all individuals born in the country, regardless of their parents' citizenship or immigration status

Link
We'd have to get the 14th Amendment amended, changed!!!!
Step 8. Te reason it takes so long, short on staffing at the What use to be called INS stations now it's the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and they take their time.

It actually took 27 months for my wife to get her and our daughter Visa to come to America. We waited 19 months for her interview and the additional 8 more months for the final processing.
That was in the 80's in China and I worked for our Government. My wife worked for the Chinese Government the MSS branch.

Anyway, Ignore the Old Guy, Good idea's each and every one, keep thinking and airing them here at ATS.
It go to see some one thinking.
ETA: S & F

edit on 27-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I hate when people say my young friend........Kinda arrogant and assumptive. Ok that's off my chest thanks for the links and input into the thread. It is sad to see we have been willfully ignoring the law of the land for so long. This goes all the way to the top and to be honest they could all be considered criminals.

Maybe we could amend the constitution to reflect my plan of action. Well PTB do not even care about that anymore. Star for you.
edit on 27-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I hate when people say my young friend........Kinda arrogant and assumptive.

Oppppsssssss Sorry,,, I'm just kinda old,,,,, well, really old,,,Duck and Cover!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Ya I do not remember that. I guess you do have in the age department. I am just feeling old because the big 40 is right around the bend.

Thanks for making me smile. Star for you again.
edit on 27-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Your number seven is rediculous. I see no reason someone born into a country cant be a citizen. Babies cant file paperwork. Why are you not filing papers with the Natives of the land? It was thier country first. You being born here makes you an invader by your point of view.

The rest is more subjective opinion. I can only fully agree on the increased speediness being needed for obtaining citizenship through simplification. Foreigners as is to gain citizenship need to know more about the US than people born there do.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Aural because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Many people are scamming the system by coming here just to give birth.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Your number seven is rediculous. I see no reason someone born into a country cant be a citizen. Babies cant file paperwork. Why are you not filing papers with the Natives of the land? It was thier country first. You being born here makes you an invader by your point of view.

The rest is more subjective opinion. I can only fully agree on the increased speediness being needed for obtaining citizenship through simplification. Foreigners as is to gain citizenship need to know more about the US than people born there do.

Aural, Interesting point you've made, Yes, if you wish to a Naturalized Citizen Like Myself, you do have to study the U S Constitution and Know the Presidents and important dates and yes we are tested, BUT, not for a Green Card, and that is what you first apply for when you wish to come to America and stay for an extended period, to come and visit or take a vacation you get a visitors Visa.

The Green Card and Visitors Visa both recur a Passport from your Home Country.
It's the process for the Green Card that takes the time and That needs to be Shortened.
The fee is not bad, they will have to file a I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Form Fee: $985. (Add $85 biometric fee for a total of $1070.

But I'm going to far with this, I know, any one can find the exact amount of monies needed for filing here:
USCIS
Don't anyone be intimidated by the forms, They can be filled out easily online and there's a 1-800 help line with help in many, many different languages.
You don't need to pay $4000. or $6000. to a lawyer. There is a very detailed instruction page and the 1-800 number with very good hours of operation.

What the problem stems from is, it take time to process the paper work, the back ground checks from the country of origin and the local police report from the city or province and all past marriage and divorcee records and all these have to translated into English and certified.

They don't have enough case workers to do the work and there's a bottle neck.
Sorry, Kind of a Rant,, it's just there's No Reason To Cheat!

Now as far as the 14 Amendment is concerned, That was originally past for the Slave Population to assure their Children Born in the United states of America were Citizens.
It is being used as a Loop Hole for illegals and that's the phrase, Anchor Baby.
That Amendment needs to be Amended.
I gave you a Star for you being you.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Truer words have never been spoken,,, Yes, that is the Truth and with their children being Citizens after 10 years if they want, they can petition USCIS to become Naturalized themselves.
But most don't, they send their monies back so they can retire in their home country use the dollars they've made at their countries exchange rate so they live very well off.

They have No desire to be Americans or assimilate into the American Culture, They want America to Cater to them and make their Lives Easier.
Dial one for Spanish!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

originally posted by: SubTruth

Truer words have never been spoken,,, Yes, that is the Truth and with their children being Citizens after 10 years if they want, they can petition USCIS to become Naturalized themselves.
But most don't, they send their monies back so they can retire in their home country use the dollars they've made at their countries exchange rate so they live very well off.

They have No desire to be Americans or assimilate into the American Culture, They want America to Cater to them and make their Lives Easier.
Dial one for Spanish!!!

I have known enough illegals through the years to know that is true of many. Some have left already and live in really nice places now. They never had any desire whatsoever to stay here.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I think you have to look at this issue in the proper context.

The supply of illegals into the US to work at lower income jobs.

Is it Cartels supplying illegals to the US? : No they are the transportation
Is it the Mexican Government? No they could care less.
Is it Central America? : No they want rid of additional burdens.
Is it US business? No they are using existing resources.
Is it the US government? YES They make the laws to have this made easier, they stand by and do nothing, either party no one is innocent, now the BP has been pulled back, they appropriate more money for these illegals today, allow them all US assistance programs gratis, allow them to organize to gather power, work at giving them DL to vote. This are the same people you want to write new laws and change existing laws.

Please you seem like a nice person don't hold your breath, I have said in another post I am 56 and this has been going on since I was a kid. My grandfather complained about it. his son my uncle complained about it, my dad. etc. The problem was they blamed the hispanics, while the whole time it is the fault of the American government. If they want it to stop just enforce existing law, nothing new needs to be done. Nothing special just enforce the law.

I can say it is worse now than it has ever been, being born and raised in California I have seen it all.

Ironic isn't it.... Andrew Tahmooressi is the only one in Mexico that can't get into the US.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace
WHAM,,, BAM,,, Thank You,,, That is it, You had made it very easy to understand.
Yes, that is in Plain English,,,,,, Please Press One Now,,,, For Spanish!!

But You Be The Man,,,, Errrr Boy with the Cigar

The One Granny Calls For Help For Now On!!!

edit on 28-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

LOL To Funny..

Press One for Spanish...
Press any other number for the rest, English is no longer available.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

"Now as far as the 14 Amendment is concerned, That was originally past for the Slave Population to assure their Children Born in the United states of America were Citizens. It is being used as a Loop Hole for illegals and that's the phrase, Anchor Baby. That Amendment needs to be Amended."

Something that is always missed in this discussion why #14 was even created. When the liberals want loopholes closed this is the one they should start with. Secondly just because they snuck in the US to give birth, doesn't mean they should benefit from their crime anymore than I should if I rob a bank get caught and get to keep the money. It doesn't work that way and for good reason, but it does when it comes to illegals.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace
That True and you know,,,,, Each and Every Politician Knows about this Amendment #14, But who has ever mentioned it needed to be amended?
Rand Paul, is the only Representative I know of that's made the effort to close this Loop Hole.

Reading the hysterical accounts in the media about the efforts of Sen. Rand Paul (R.-Ky.), Rep. Steve King (R.-Iowa), and GOP state Sen. Russell Pearce of Arizona to restrict birthright citizenship, you would think that they are out to overturn the 14th Amendment.

An editorial in the Arizona Republic called opposition to birthright citizenship, a “challenge to the 14th Amendment.” The Los Angeles Times wrote that there is “100 years of Supreme Court precedent holding that anyone born in the United States is an American citizen.” Jennifer Rubin, a token conservative at the Washington Post, had this to say about Rand Paul’s efforts against birthright citizenship: “Recall that Paul ran as a ‘constitutional conservative.’ But that apparently did not mean that he was enamored of maintaining elements of the Constitution that have operated since the Civil War.”

Link

This needs to be looked at again, this article is from 2011.

By the way,,,,, My Husband said to tell you,,, Their listening,,,,

Now every one needs to read this next part of the article VERY CLOSELY!

The operative phrase is “and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” which means people who owe sole allegiance to America. During the ratification debates over the amendment in 1866, Sen. LymanTrumbull of Illinois, who was chairman of the Judiciary Committee, defined the phrase: “The provision is that ‘all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.’ That means subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof. … What do we mean by ‘subject to the jurisdiction of the United States?’ Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means.”

Do illegal aliens hold allegiance to countries other than America? The Mexican government certainly thinks they do. They created an Institute for Mexicans Abroad. The head of the agency, Juan Hernandez, said, “We are betting that the Mexican-American population in the United States … will thinkMexico First

Thaat's one reason they send most of their monies back to their home country.
They don't put the vast majority of their earning back into the local economy like your Liberal Friends would like you to believe.

edit on 28-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Tell the hub, my emails have been routed through Langley for as long as I can remember. When I first got on the net seriously I used to be stupidly security conscious, trace email hops, monitor ports, read packets, bla, bla, ba. Snowden was not a surprise, nor was cell monitoring, not a bit off it. There was a day if he remembers, one day a year that we used to send emails with the most scanned for words by our favorite 3 letter agencies. Just to mess with them. Plus I know a few folks that are retired now that are somewhat still in the loop. I was paying attention when RSA got a visit from Gore. The Chinese and the Koreans were the number one hackers back then and that was.. between 1985 and 1990. A lot has changed but nothing has changed if that makes any sense. There was no firefox, goggle was a funny sounding word, and buy something over the net? Insane. I had a blog before it was called a blog and I can't even remember the name of the software all written in php, and any changes you were on your own, nothing like WP today.

The 14th amendment is something liberals always tout when it is convenient, I didn't know Paul was the only one talking about it. I doubt they even know why it was created.

Hispanics send money back all the time, they even have banks here in the US that specialize in money transfers between the US and Mexico. Also know that everything from retirement checks to tax rebate checks are mailed there as well. The business I had in Ca. was one that handled the technical side of the car wash business. Every bit of them are run by computer. They have probably 150K worth of computers running car washes now. Anyway I know from working with hispanics all day everyday what's going on, thats why I always say I have seen it all, from buying phony ID, to the tax incentives the government gives them to come here. They are the hardest working group of guys, that earn every penny, but the burden to our system from families scamming is nuts. While working many make damn good money as well. Typically they claim separated so the wife is eligible for every assistance there is, while the husband works full time, and several live in one house minimizing cost. Often times the sons or husbands come here and send most of the money back while living many to a house, or rent garages to live in. The ironic thing for me was always they treat each other worse than any employer and take advantage of each other, this to is crazy.

I cant tell you how many skim money for jobs they get for others.

I am still of the opinion there is a deliberate attempt to crash the system, and they are part of it.

And you can call me anything you want, but late to dinner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join