It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas fires rockets toward Israel after terror group rejects truce

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

I have to ask, and this goes for everyone. . .

Do you want to see;

Peace?

And "equal" war being fought?

The end of Israel as a country?

Because I'm seeing much of equal fighting, or the elimination of Israel, but I'm not seeing much being said just looking for the fighting to stop.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yep hamas is wrong.......So is Israel. Who is right or wrong does not really fit this narrative anymore. They are all crazy in my book.

Israel is a PR nightmare with the crap they pull. Inclusive,arrogant.....Check.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
a reply to: g146541

Might you go and read the charter of hamas and then refer to Israel as a terrorist state?

Do you believe their "mission statement" has changed as of late?

Hell no!

If anything, as time goes by, they grow emboldened and even more dangerous.

Facebook and other social media has turned otherwise insignificant citizens into staunch politically motivated activists. People who are completely oblivious tin regards to the history of this ongoing conflict.

If I see another "Free Palestine" gif posted by a kid without any knowledge of the history behind this madness; I'll "exterminate" myself.
Hey bro! your endless knowledge and superior wisdom exterminates me ,and oh "free Palestine" by the way, so we both exterminate.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I have to ask, and this goes for everyone. . .

Do you want to see;

Peace?

And "equal" war being fought?

The end of Israel as a country?

Because I'm seeing much of equal fighting, or the elimination of Israel, but I'm not seeing much being said just looking for the fighting to stop.
How could it be peace if the Zionist regime continues this insanity killing innocent women and children in a regular basis? It seems like even they are fed up with themselves and are begging for someone to exterminate them.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

So you'd like to see the elimination of Israel.

Would that, in your opinion, bring peace to the region?

Is that the ONLY way to bring peace to the region?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shapur
These rocket attacks are child's play comparing to whats coming up if Israelis continue their madness and atrocities against humanity in Gaza...The patience are running out and Iranians big arm Hezbollah is preparing to do massive retaliation attacks on Tel aviv like they have never imagined before...The clock is just ticking,,I know some of you are cheering out but this is not good news at all ,,for neither side,nor the world as a whole.

If you believe for one moment that your veiled threat intimidates me or mine you are sorely misinformed.

You have yet to see the literal hell on earth that could occur because of brash decisions made by these overzealous terrorist organizations.

So go ahead and start that offensive. See the path it leads down.

The bad guys DO NOT win in the end. It's true that we ALL have something to lose. However, some can't fully comprehend what that entails.

And it ain't good buddy...they are the ones who should be scared.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
its no wonder they keep fighting....look at the ATS crowd ...look how much hate is being spewed here in the forums....

i imagine it would be no different if this community were the ones fighting....both sides believe they are right and will not stop till one or the other is destroyed and then you have the ones in the middle whom just get caught up in it all....call it what you will...a religious war,a land grab...whatever...it is likely just a human nature thing

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

These rocket attacks are child's play comparing to whats coming up if Israelis continue their madness and atrocities against humanity in Gaza...The patience are running out and Iranians big arm Hezbollah is preparing to do massive retaliation attacks on Tel aviv like they have never imagined before...The clock is just ticking,,I know some of you are cheering out but this is not good news at all ,,for neither side,nor the world as a whole.

If you believe for one moment that your veiled threat intimidates me or mine you are sorely misinformed.

You have yet to see the literal hell on earth that could occur because of brash decisions made by these overzealous terrorist organizations.

The bad guys DO NOT win in the end. It's true that we ALL have something to lose. However, some can't fully comprehend what that entails.

This is by no means an attempt to intimidate anybody,i am just pointing out facts and i know what will be the out come of such an attack and believe me it will not be fun for anybody involved in it at all ,directly or indirectly...So chill and have a gum.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

So you'd like to see the elimination of Israel.

Would that, in your opinion, bring peace to the region?

Is that the ONLY way to bring peace to the region?
Nobody likes the elimination of Israel,but I am sure a lot of people are not too happy about what the Zionist regime does in the region and the world in general...If a government of a country is pure evil the only choice would eventually be to eliminate the very cause of that in the root...People are mostly good only their governments gives them a bad reputation every once in a while...We all hope for peace but in some very rare cases it is not achievable unless there is a war first...It is very unfortunate never the less.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Would there be peace if Hamas quit bombing Israel?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Hamas rockets!!!!
How scary...
We all know how many deaths israeli bombs make, but do we know the epic death toll of these "THOUSANDS OF HAMAS ROCKETS"!!??
Yep, goose eggs.
Everyone knows hamas rockets only scorch wherever they land and barely ever cause any real property damage.

Oh please. Don't tell me how far away are you from the Middle East to actually see the potential damage of these rockets when they land, not intercepted. This one fell 200 meters away from my home in the last conflict:

Now picture thousands of these types of rockets getting intercepted and not reaching their destination, from the thousands, hundreds of these big ones being launched towards Tel Aviv.

I thank God we have the iron dome technology, as it's saving Israeli and Palestinian lives as one. I don't want to imagine how Gaza strip would look like if these rockets were falling in Tel Aviv without any defense system. What would your country do if a neighboring country would fire rockets into the biggest metropolitan area in your country?

Hamas had their chance to call truce before the ground invasion, Israel already agreed and waited for Hamas to accept it. I feel bad for the damage being done for both sides, and I feel sorry for the Palestinians that are getting in the crossfire between the IDF and Hamas tactics, but unfortunately it doesn't seem that there's hope for the Palestinians with Hamas in control. Like Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, etc. They might speak of peace but drives on war, and I wish all this madness would stop so we could all evolve already from these pity conflicts and hatred.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ShuyeBullying people and punching them left and right and then asking them to not react is as foolish and crazy as it is rude and evil at the same time ...Human nature dose not work like that ,,at least in most cases...There will be no peace unless the greed of the Zionists stops.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Would there be peace if Hamas quit bombing Israel?
No it wouldn't, because as it always happens Israel will keep on pushing to the edges and trying to grab as much as they can...Not to mention that they will always need an enemy to justify their existance and to play the victim card and to beg for physical and financial support.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I would not expect them not to react, as I would not expect the IDF or any other army in the world not to react to rockets launched. It matters not who started, this is not some kindergarten! Many lives were and are on the line here, it is foolish and crazy and dangerous to refuse unconditional truce when you know a ground invasion is in stake.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

I would not expect them not to react, as I would not expect the IDF or any other army in the world not to react to rockets launched. It matters not who started, this is not some kindergarten! Many lives were and are on the line here, it is foolish and crazy and dangerous to refuse unconditional truce when you know a ground invasion is in stake.
Forceful peace by the means of intimidation does not carry on well in a long run...As i said the human instincts do not work like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

let the Iranians pull out the big arm Hezbollah and launch retaliation attacks on Tel Aviv and take credit for it, and i guarantee there will be a big smoking hole where iran use to be within 48 hrs.. there would be nothing that any country or the UN could do to stop it. hell israel is just barley holding back from a full out attack on iran now, and for them to launch a terrorist attack on isreal would be the end for them.

iran just likes to bump their gums,Ahmadinejad proved that. and use proxy fighters to do their biding.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Nobody likes the elimination of Israel,

Very wrong again actually, the Hamas charter calls for the destruction of Israel... but let's ignore that!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

This is by no means an attempt to intimidate anybody,i am just pointing out facts and i know what will be the out come of such an attack and believe me it will not be fun for anybody involved in it at all ,directly or indirectly...So chill and have a gum.

What will the consequence be?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

So the only solution to peace is the destruction of Israel?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What will the consequence be?
It would very well be the destruction of parts of Iran and the whole country of Israel and it means no more money in central banks and sky rocketed oil prices for years to come which will very probably cause the collapse of the whole EU and perhaps the US itself...And that my friend ain't funny at all...Chinese will not be happy either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join