It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio sheriff sends a bill to Mexican president for cost of jailed Illegals!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Can't believe none of you guys youtube'd it.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical

Excellent video and great points made in it! How anyone can be pro illegal is beyond me. I fear it is too late for us. Too much damage has been done for too many years and this latest influx is only making things worse. The middle class and poor will pay for this as they always have in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I did not know it was legal to run a contracting business without a license?

My plan is simple really anyone caught hiring illegals would face a felony. I would also seal off the border with the military. Why fight wars abroad when our country is going to crumble from the inside out. You mention the drug cartels I would put an end to them also without firing a shot. I would legalize drugs. Poof no more money for the cartels. They would vanish in a years time.

The money that would be made by taxing all the drugs I would set aside for enforcement of the Anti illegal business act. It would work..........This is the only way to make this stop. Also I would set free anyone who serving time in jail for non violent drug charges. This would also really help with the police state we currently live in. Cops could worry about dealing with real crime again.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Illegal immigrants are being used an the excuse to enact things like the “Real ID Act” and “Pass ID Act” so they can completely track all US citizens. If you want to prove citizenship you will be required to have your biometrics on file with the US government. This is why the Immigration Act that McCain was pushing required the use of a “photo tool” (facial recognition) to prove identity. So, no... They don't want to enforce the existing laws to police illegals, without the illegals they have no reason to demand proof of citizenship from citizens.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Illegal immigrants are being used an the excuse to enact things like the “Real ID Act” and “Pass ID Act” so they can completely track all US citizens. If you want to prove citizenship you will be required to have your biometrics on file with the US government. This is why the Immigration Act that McCain was pushing required the use of a “photo tool” (facial recognition) to prove identity. So, no... They don't want to enforce the existing laws to police illegals, without the illegals they have no reason to demand proof of citizenship from citizens.

Exactly right, everyone else is falling for it, hook, line and sinker, and the problem is, there is no way around it either way. To top it all off, they are succeeding in further dividing the masses. It's just one more division tactic, further split people up, destroy any chance of unity, and it is working magnificently in favor of the "overlords".

I remain neutral, because I can see both sides of the argument, I agree and disagree with different aspects from both sides.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I did it as a kid. There was (and still is) a radio program you could call in to to advertise for stuff you had to sell or stuff you needed to buy. If you were a company (brick and mortar shop) you were disallowed from calling in, and instead offered a paid sponsorship spot or something. But its how folks sell items ranging from cars to garage sales to day labor services. If you are looking to buy/sell/trade, this is everyones first stop of the day.

Doing business is as simple as performing a service for someone in exchange for payment. The city is loosey goosey with the permit process in general....but our rural population (which is outside of the city) is very large and requires no permits. I have never filed for a permit on anything I have ever done.

Of course, that was many years ago. But there have been many days where I put food on the table at night by mowing yards during the day. Or paid the rent by installing some tile. This is the area around the border. Hot, and sparsely populated. It isn't hard to hide out here at all. Get on Google maps and have a look around the Big Bend border area, or out in Arizona around Sonora. Nothing but desert, and a few folks thrown in here and there. Laws boil down to what the municipalities have the manpower to try to deal with. Code enforcement....not the highest priority.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Interesting. Perhaps I will resist these new ID methods. Maybe the US will be unable to classify me as a citizen. I will then claim illegal status and beat the gov at its own game! Ah....pipe dreams. They are fun while they last.

On a more serious note. I have not paid attention to the "illegal situation" to date. I've had pressing problems close to home but that is beside the point. I think your theory makes logical sense. An influx of millions of people with no data/records. This is just the impetus needed to push through new & modern legislation with the focus on biological data and unique serial numbers to compliment the bio-tech behind it. Nefarious or brilliant. I lack the "vision" to see which.

On the other hand maybe this sheriff will get his bill paid up with this new kind of tech!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

This sheriff should take lessons from the AZ sheriff on how to run a cost effective tent city prison.
The illegal immigrants will self deport afterwards.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is the stupidest thing ever. Just wait until we we get the bills from Japan, Vietnam, Iraq, and so on and soon for all the lives and material goods the US destroyed for no good reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'd like to think the world could peacefully co-exist. Everyone helping each other out. There's only one problem. The greedy who will prey on the ignorant to hire them at a fraction of the cost of a US citizen. There's where it all falls apart. Not to mention the other countries that hate our guts who can come in and cause problems.

I liked what Putin said the other day. This is Russia and we will not cater to any immigrants who want to change our proud country. If you want to live that way, stay where you are because we will not tolerate it here. We need to say that here and live up to it.

The world wears at me a little bit at a time where I want to just go somewhere where there is nobody around. I want to buy 50 acres and tell the world to shove it. It's progressive you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join