It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio sheriff sends a bill to Mexican president for cost of jailed Illegals!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is just the beginning, it's only going to get worse in every state where they send these imagenet. This the beginning of the end to the US as we know it. Law enforcements hand are tied to do anything about this. Maybe I should put this under a Rant.

Fed up with the overwhelming amount of illegals in his jail, an Ohio sheriff sent a bill for the costs to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto.

“I sent him a bill for the prisoners that are in my jail. They came here illegally,” Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones told TheBlaze TV host Dana Loesch. “I’ve not gotten any money from them, but I billed them so much. And I’ll tell you what I got in return: My life was threatened.

www.bizpacreview.com...

Watch the video it will make you sick to your stomach!
edit on 26-7-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
hummmmmmmm....nothing here

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I see nothing... Which is exactly what this Ohio sheriff is going to see in the form of payment.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
All fixed hit the wrong button to soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Here is the next news update:
Mexico resent the bill back to the sheriff for allowing US companies to hire the Mexican workers in the first place .

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
All fixed hit the wrong button to soon.

I figured. I was having a bit of fun with you, but after reading the OP... I guess my answer still stands. He will see nothing. Nada. He might as well ask for back pay too.

This is yet another one of those issues that shows why so many folks get pissed about illegal immigration. I highly doubt so many would have an issue, if the cost was nothing and we were already taking care of our own. It's a losing debate around here though it seems. One can argue cost all day and is only met with how you hate Mexicans (as if they are the only illegal immigrants) and want children to die in the streets.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Obama administration has a classified operation for this and has paid off some Mexican officials to release convicts and other riff raff and send them here to overwhelm the system.
It is worse than anyone can imagine, the laws that have been broken.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Here is the next news update:
Mexico resent the bill back to the sheriff for allowing US companies to hire the Mexican workers in the first place .

Brilliant post........My plan for stopping this plague is any company caught hiring illegals would lose everything every including the operating permit. Illegals will not get any kind of aid or handout. The only thing they could receive is emergency medical care.

If you are sick and tired and see this for what it really is spread the word about this plan. It will stop they will go home.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth
Brother I am with you %100.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This the beginning of the end to the US as we know it.

If one considers this to be the beginning of the end it demonstrates ones recent waking up to problems that have been brewing for over a century. With the history of human civilizations world wide, flourishing and then collapsing, one might consider that the roots of collapse may be built into the human condition rather than any recent events.

And a post by subtruth below

My plan for stopping this plague is any company caught hiring illegals would lose everything every including the operating permit.

In line with my first opinion, the idea of punishing companies that are caught hiring illegal visitors is again not new. This has been suggested now for decades with little or no response from those who might enforce it.

And, to refer to people, any people, as a plague, suggests more about the person who uses that description than it does of the people described.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
This is just the beginning, it's only going to get worse in every state where they send these imagenet. This the beginning of the end to the US as we know it. Law enforcements hand are tied to do anything about this. Maybe I should put this under a Rant.

Fed up with the overwhelming amount of illegals in his jail, an Ohio sheriff sent a bill for the costs to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto.

“I sent him a bill for the prisoners that are in my jail. They came here illegally,” Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones told TheBlaze TV host Dana Loesch. “I’ve not gotten any money from them, but I billed them so much. And I’ll tell you what I got in return: My life was threatened.

www.bizpacreview.com...

Watch the video it will make you sick to your stomach!

I have to ask, can you tell me a time in American history when the border was more secure than it is now? Can you tell me why a wide open border uptil the 2000's did not destroy America? Can you tell me why now when the flow of illegals is half of what it was now then it was under Reagan that now it is a problem?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
dumb, dumb, dumb.

So the Mexican government is responsible for its people? What happened to that great American tradition of personal responsibility?

yea, grandstanding for votes. LOL....dumb, dumb, dumb.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Google the states ..it's all over the news. Do some research.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Your plan is bad, and you should feel bad.

You don't need a permit to operate. At least, not here. I can advertise my services as a "General Contractor" and start fielding calls immediately. i can then pay cash to whoever I want to hire for the day.

I've seen it. Every day.

A better plan: demand your government stop arming one cartel over another, stop profiting from the sales of drugs that they make illegal in America (to profit from imprisoning you), end encouraging the mass murders that have been happening on the border for the last 15 years (incidentally, the same span of time we have been arming the Sinaloa cartel).

And quit referring to humans as "illegals". Its a morose term that only seems to be used against people crossing the southern border.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Your plan is bad, and you should feel bad.

You don't need a permit to operate. At least, not here. I can advertise my services as a "General Contractor" and start fielding calls immediately. i can then pay cash to whoever I want to hire for the day.

I've seen it. Every day.

A better plan: demand your government stop arming one cartel over another, stop profiting from the sales of drugs that they make illegal in America (to profit from imprisoning you), end encouraging the mass murders that have been happening on the border for the last 15 years (incidentally, the same span of time we have been arming the Sinaloa cartel).

And quit referring to humans as "illegals". Its a morose term that only seems to be used against people crossing the southern border.

Man are you right...Look at fast at furious ...I How many politicians will pay for this.. None so far...how many Americans have been killed by these weapons. How many more deals went down with these cartels we will never hear about? To me the US is falling apart!
edit on 26-7-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It goes much deeper then fast and furious, I know the subtle point you were trying to make there focusing on something the current admin is did.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
County sheriffs and state national guard units should stop these immigration buses and not let them into their states. There is still such a thing as State's Rights.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Last I heard we did not have Canadian Drug Cartels swarming over the northern border. Neither is there a problem with Canadian illegal aliens. THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE SOUTHERN BORDER AND PEOPLE WHO LIVE SOUTH OF THAT BORDER. Not from folks who live across the northern border.

When people drive to Home Depot to pick up illegal aliens for day labor, they are not there to pick up Canadians.
edit on 7-26-2014 by groingrinder because: Edited for more info. both times

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

Federal trumps state all day and twice on sunday.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

I have to ask, can you tell me a time in American history when the border was more secure than it is now? Can you tell me why a wide open border uptil the 2000's did not destroy America? Can you tell me why now when the flow of illegals is half of what it was now then it was under Reagan that now it is a problem?

the 1800- early 1900s, when Mexico was a nation that had it's /snip/ together. Up untill the 2000's the government wasn't literally run by cartels. It's always been a problem.

Please read a history of US-Mexican relations, as well as general Mexican history before attempting to seem smart by being smarmy.

(Unless those were actual questions, then forgive me tone.)
edit on 26-7-2014 by Szarekh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join