It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush admin charges of Irans new weapon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
www.wcax.com...

The Death Star coming soon...

Bush is now accusing Iran, moments after they said they would stop production of WMD/s.

We will stop at nothing to go to war.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Didnt Iran just say they were backing off of weapons?

Yeah, I thought so too. I think the Bush administration will make up anything just to go to war with them it seems. They are just aching to get over there and take over the oil fields and turn that place upside down.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Or maybe Iran is actually still curious about pursuing a long range missile program. It makes sense for them to get information on it.

What makes me sick is to think that the only thing the Bush administration wants to do is to go to war with the world. That is just such a blind statement and dangerously presumptuous.

We all know Iran still thinks of us as "The Great Satan" and that was long before Bush was ever thinking of going into the Whitehouse; more likely the time when he was concerned with whitepowder. Iran made a very opened ended deal with the European nations and the only thing that kept it as tight as it is, is America. Otherwise it would be about as pathetic as Carters plan for N Korea.

btw, dgtempe, you need to fix your link. Its missing the 'htt' in http://

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by build319
What makes me sick is to think that the only thing the Bush administration wants to do is to go to war with the world.

I know. It's like Bush said. "You're either with us or against us." I take that to mean if you're not on Bush's side you're going to be attacked.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
the link is mutilated,
could you repost it ?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here ya go: www.wcax.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well people start cleaning a piece of land in the garden to produce your own products because our economy is going to get worst.

So soy bean grows almost any where and it will feed the family. Too bad the residential rules does not allowed to have a cow for milk, cheese and butter, and chickens are out of the question but I think if I put a high enough fences I can smuggle some pigs.

NWO is coming, take over the world, we people are expendable.

By the way is UK in favor of a Iran take over by the US are they backing up all these allegations by the US.?

[edit on 3-12-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
great more Sh*t from the bush administration.

wounder how long it takes for them to make these up
or do they have a hat in which they pick them from

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Link should be working.

Bush is getting more "intelligence" from his christal ball.

I wonder how many more Christmases we will have.

Is news like this the reason i feel very upset and helpless?
I want to pack up and go back to Massachusetts to be with my kids. God knows how long we have left...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Umm, Bush doesn't need to 'charge' Iran of creating new long-range missiles nor of actively seeking nuclear capabilities. All one has to do is wait for the Iranian clerics and such to speak, eh?

RAFSANJANI SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL
Rafsanjani reasserts Iran nuke right
Iran working on secret missile programs: opposition group
Exiles: Iran Making Missiles That Could Hit Europe

You guys and your abilities to be objective (as in checking both sides information) is quite befuddling, if not astounding.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
People is only me or I am by myself on this one.

All this propaganda about Iran is not different that the one that was built to take out Iraq, is the same tactics and the same agenda.

Very soon we are going to hear by some "Iran poor people" that the Iranian government is so evil that they can tell where is hundreds of thousands of mass graves.

Does that sounds familiar.

More propaganda to brain watch the people in US that another assault on a middle east country is good, necessary and god forgiving.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
And there are those of us who swallow the propaganda hook, line and sinker, and wont budge one inch.

It takes all kinds to make up a world, i guess.

If Bush has new "intelligence" why, it must be the gospel.

Just like the Iraq intelligence, which he promptly blamed anyone else but him for.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And there are those of us who swallow the propaganda hook, line and sinker, and wont budge one inch.

It takes all kinds to make up a world, i guess.

If Bush has new "intelligence" why, it must be the gospel.

Just like the Iraq intelligence, which he promptly blamed anyone else but him for.

He got for the Iraq, Chalabi (we all remember chalabi) and Allawi ( we know where Allawi is now) so I wonder who is the ones for Iran that are fishing to become the next (democratic) intering Governement of Iran in case of an invasion.

I forgot they are "secret" right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You all follow your own agenda propaganda. Don't tell us we are blinds when you so willingly look at one side and offer no constructive criticism.

Have you ever read some stories about Iran? Its pretty rough over there. If I had time I would send you links I read about some of the executions that occur for some very questionable reasons. I by no means will support a war in Iran but come on, you are just making no sense! Jump off that damn bandwagon and start thinking with your head instead of you emotions.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
"Propaganda" amounts to what, Marg?
Will you still be rabbling on the issues of "propaganda" when Iran unveils their nuclear capabilites?

The issue is not strictly a US matter here, Marg. If the Iranian's are working and succeed in gaining a nuclear device, along with the capabilites to carry it, and as reports indicate, a nuclear missile that can reach Western Europe, the matter becomes one that concerns those nations in Western Europe that may feel threatened by Iran having such capabilities. Is this mere "propaganda" also? If it is soooooo much a "propaganda" matter, as you indicate, then why is the UN (IAEA) involved, eh?

Seems to me that the problem here is defining what is and isn't "propaganda," huh? I can see that you have weighed in on how you have defined it.

Pray that the "every ten minute" 'promises' of the Iranian government are merely "propaganda," because the Iranian government, being a Theocracy, can very easily constitute any type-religious reasoned use of such a nuclear device as being sanctioned by Allah. Quite unstable thinking and reasoning to me.

seekerof

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lets just hope the US listens to the UN's findings this time, it seems they were right about Iraq... However perhaps the damage is done already and unlike Iraq, Iran will actually have huge amounts of WMD but no one will believe the US. Like the boy who cried wolf, I honestly can't see the US drumming up much support for Iran if anything countries will probably be against it.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Trent]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Seekerof, I distinctly remember the same being said about Iraq.

"Bad intelligence" will see us through Armageddon. Or is Bush hearing voices again?

Either way we are done for. Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone here think that it's kind of dangerous for us to be engaging in a two-front war? We don't have enough people to send to Iraq to keep the peace.

Or am i missing something here?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Bush is now accusing Iran, moments after they said they would stop production of WMD/s.

Understanding its reasonable to have SRBM's for self defence and retaliation for an attack within the region.

Why on earth would Iran need IRBM or ICBM missiles?

The US and USSR developed ICBM's as the chief means of delivering warheads culminating in MAD doctrine, I can understand Iran wanting to play MAD with Israel (only requires IRBM) or do they want to play MAD with the U.S. , I can see no other requirement for an ICBM

As far as Iran stopping the production of WMD's it looks like skepticism is warranted,

Tehran, Iran, Dec. 3 (UPI) -- A top Iranian cleric said Iran will soon join the international nuclear club, saying the suspension of uranium enrichment will last for four months only.

Rafsanjani asserts Iran Nuke right

So much for european diplomacy, even Clinton did better with NK and that was a flawed agreement but he did get a few years out of it instead of this paltry four months on the EU - Iranian agreement.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Seekerof, yeah, yeah, the same old said about Iraq, the 45 minutes MWDs to be used against US any time by Saddam.

And do you think is going to be any safer if we bomb the heck out of Iran. Right? the world is a better place already I can smell it in the air, all the bs of Bush administration and his pursue of the evil in the world, Its already costing us our economy and he seems not to even care about it but he is just on a holy mission and our nation is going to pay for it sooner or later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join