It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: Moses Was a Refugee Too, Just Like Baby Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: LDragonFire

Nope, censorship, blue laws, anti abortion laws, now corporations can force there religious beliefs on employees, dry counties, drug laws.

Yeah well Jesus wasn't aborted.

If he was I bet they would just have found another virgin.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Dunno what the deal with Christianity, and Islam's fascination with virgins is.

'God' gave us the greatest gift he could bestow on us mortals.

The ability to create life out of love.

That is if you believe in that sort of thing.
edit on 26-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Can we just launch her over the border tied to a missle of some kind yet, this fruitcake really needs to go. She has already caused enough damage to this country.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Moses was not an immigrant, he was born in Egypt. If you are going to use the Bible get it right.

I also fail to remember where Jesus was given welfare from the government, and I also do not see where they immigrated against the law.

If you wish to use the Bible at least use it right.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Pelosi WILL be the ONLY and TOTAL reason Mental Health is Overhauled in the Country!! I think it needs to a requirement that the leaders in Government receive an unbiased thourough psychiatric evaluation, regardless of party line.. Of course that would wipe out around 90% of our government!!

This is one of the most humorous statements I have ever heard in relationship to following our Constitution,,,,

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If the Mormons were right and Jesus did come to America, then He was the first illegal alien.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi doubled down on her comments that Americans should view the flood of children crossing the border while claiming refugee status just like baby Jesus.

Yo I thought 'religion' was bad Pelosi ?

Here is some epic cognitive dissonance coming from Pelosi !

She, and others like here absolutely blew a gasket about the Scotus ruling, and now she using using religion to justify that apparently we aren't the worlds policeman, but we are the worlds kindergarten!.

Hey Pelosi ?

In case you haven't been watching the news lately quite a few people don't look too highly on religion in this country.

And they don't look too highly on 'Moses' homeland.

When logic,reason has failed whip out ye ole emotion card to make your 'argument'.

I guess we have 10-30 million 'immaculately' conceived people in this country.

And if that is the case then Moses, and Jesus aren't very 'special'.

I liked Moses for a guy who never existed.

God only gave us 10 laws to follow. Centuries later of men playing god we have thousands of superfluous laws.

Because the first 10 already covers pretty much everything.

That's because when liberals talk about separation of church and state, they only mean conservative church and state. Leftist religion is okay.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

That's because when liberals talk about separation of church and state, they only mean conservative church and state. Leftist religion is okay.

That is why I will forever be an 'infidel'.

There can be only one god, and government is not his name.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Dear Nancy Pelosi,

Please feel free to open your personal home to any and all "refugees" that enter the U.S.A. if not, then shut your old trap!

Sincerely,
All Legal Citizens of the U.S.A.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Stupid stupid and more stupid...I dislike Pelosi so very much...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I attribute much of Australias' wealth to the fact we are the largest island in the world (land mass about US). Our minimum wage is about $17hr. We probably have the highest standard of living in the world. Get a grip America. You reap what you sow.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Noah floated down the Nile in a basket.

These illegals cross the Rio Grande on jet skis.

Ya, I see the similarities.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I lived in Albuquerque for 6 years. Why are Americans not controlling their borders? I don't want to visit my brother in NM because of personal intrusion. I traveled extensively.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozwest

I lived in Albuquerque for 6 years. Why are Americans not controlling their borders? I don't want to visit my brother in NM because of personal intrusion. I traveled extensively.

The reason is Obama has an open border policy. The so-called 'humanitarian crisis' where the media portraying children as the hapless victims is all bs. They've been coached to say 'asylum' and 'political refugee'. Also the illegal children only make up 20% of the current influx. The liberal media aren't telling us about the criminals and gang members also coming in and traveling throughout. What's even more troubling is we have more than 2 years of this admin. This country as we know it will be unrecognizble at the end of 2016.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thanks mate for an excellent reply. I love the southwest, Rockies, and the Spanish culture. Hope this influx of people will not disturb the peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Check out OZ. Good place to be.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozwest

Check out OZ. Good place to be.

I'll be there to visit. My daughter wants to study abroad there when she starts college next year.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
seems like Nancy rather appeal to emotion rather then American LAWS!!!! oh and religion, we all know how this country loves its religion and cant separate it from its government.... where are our founding fathers when we need them...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The hag needs to be put out of her misery and the damage that her kind has caused to this nations, specially with her famous stupid phrase of we need to pass it to see what is in it, so I guess the stupid hag now wants the illegal invasion going on in our borders, to be accepted before we get screwed by them.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have to say I'm VERY surprised that this wicked OLD witch didn't burst into flames of Hell for invoking the Lord's name! All this time, she's remained pretty quiet after she did that little Betty Boopsie Oh So Cutesie Nauseating scene when she said they had to PASS the law before they could SEE WHAT WAS IN IT! Acting like a young, naive version of Gidget or whatever... But her hands are most certainly not clean. The whole INSIDER TRADING issues that have plagued her, and the fact that she couldn't tell the truth if her tongue came notarized. She can act like Little Ol Missy Prissy all she wants, but she certainly has a great deal to answer for. So glad I'm not the Judge, meaning God, because if she pulled that act in front of me I'm pretty sure I'd have to blast her with a lightning bolt or something equivalent...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join