It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it is in the blood...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The reason I ask is this. I know a man who has donated sperm. When younger he did a blood typing in a university physiology class and rather than the marker turning red to indicate A type it turned orange, which did not match any of the other color changes to indicate blood type. His professor looked puzzled and speculated that maybe he had a high level of hemoglobin in his blood and asked if he had the ability to hold his breath easily. As we were both in a conditioning class together that involved swimming I knew he could swim across the pool without surfacing. When he was in his early 30s he went in for a checkup and they said he had the blood physiology of a 19 year old. Later, in his 40s he decided to go in and see if he could donate sperm. Despite his age the clinic enthusiastically accepted him and then hinted there were ways to donate at other places and that there was no way to find out. He thought that was weird as the country he lives in now has laws against that.

The reasons I know this is that we discuss issues like genetics all the time. He is interested because he was adopted. That reminds me, the clinic he went to did not even require he give a family history which I always thought was required to screen out possible genetic diseases.

So that got me thinking, wouldn't an ideal way to increase special bloodlines in the upper classes (most poor people either can't afford such things as IVF or AI or they generally don't believe in such things) to be to only accept sperm and egg donors who "measure up?"

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I also think it is very suspicious. At blood count 7 in my 20's I was given Jectofer intramuscular iron injections at my GP surgery, which resulted in a paralysed hip for a few hours and iron poisoning.

Another hospital incident is when my wrist was broken and they didn't set it properly and despite being in agony and going to A&E daily asking them to sort it, they didn't listen until it came for them to take the cast off weeks after, they said it wasn't set and needed an op.

I eventually had the op and was given some intravenous something when I felt sick waiting to go home after the day surgery, it paralysed me slowly from the feet upwards in a freezing cold paralysis, until I couldn't breath and was then put on O2 and spent a week in ICU, they wouldn't give me any real answers about that either.

After the op I still couldn't move my fingers or my hand at all and it shrunk considerably and was blue, they ignored my please at A&E again, I treated it myself cutting the cast as it was too tight and pouring TCP and lavender oil in major amounts inside the cast until my hand started healing. All the skin on my hand came off like a wax casing and the new skin underneath was pale and sticky for months afterwards. I couldn't move my hand until a few weeks after the cast was removed. All in all my arm was in a cast for 3 months. It took more than a year for my hand to recover and is mostly recovered now after 5 years.

As well as other incidents and having often been told I ''know too much'', a few deliberate attempts on my life by others in various ways, balconies, car crashes etc in the past, I have realised there is a person or persons very much against me. I suspect I know who and have alerted authorities and others, in ways, they are prime suspects.

I sort of count some of my hospital incidents as part of that, though the blood type thing is a bit weird and I suspect ties into the other area.

Things are coming together and all the bits of information are joining. The truth shall be known.
edit on 27-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Interesting.

I have often felt like I am a twin since a child, though the blood test I did at home was very clearly A+, there was an option for 'grey areas' but it was strongly A+.

en.wikipedia.org...(genetics)

In 1953 a human chimera was reported in the British Medical Journal. A woman was found to have blood containing two different blood types. Apparently this resulted from her twin brother's cells living in her body.[12] More recently, a study found that such blood group chimerism is not rare

The passport interrogation and airport thing started in the mid 90's before I even used the internet or mobile phones, though was employed at the time by a company of Masonic Directors and already experienced some UFO experiences.
edit on 27-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join