It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it is in the blood...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of people say that there are special bloodlines involved in the NWO and that most people with these genetics are not even aware. Now I want to ask a somewhat weird question.

If there is indeed a special bloodline, some genetic marker unknown to most people that says "I'm special" then are these societies using fertility services to expand their numbers? Maybe someone has heard of some sort of screening that makes sure only certain people are chosen donors?

Just a crazy question maybe.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: edward777

Nazis used to think in terms of Blood and Eugenics. Misguided crap.

If you are human you are of the human species and as unique and rare as everyone else. In all of the Universe there is only one you. You are as individual and unique are everyone else…

and therefore special.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i allways thought there might be something to people with rh- blood its only 14-15% of the population and can not be cloned there alot of intresting post on this forum about rh- blood

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, there's certainly been a lot of interest in grabbing as many peoples dna as possible, even against the will of the people, so why do they want it?

I remember a little while ago there was a thread on ats about the police in the US pulling cars in and offering money to the occupants if they could sample their dna!

Certainly they want our dna, and its not just about solving crimes or for our health so what other reasons are there?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My best answer for you is that they would do it to maximize genetic mix of said "hidden" "royal" lineages, so they could be the best if they would need to use it, as in getting wed and officially included in the "gang", or simply manipulate events so 2 people of royal lineage would get together to have kids, even if said people aren't aware, as you said, of being of royal ancestry. The new generation could have blood getting "closer" to aspiring to the/a throne.

Maybe that special blood also has potential abilities, or abilities that went to sleep long ago, and that "they" would wish to wake up.

Or searching in advance for the best organ donors should they need any?

And sorry, no pics nor proof here.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
While it may not be apparent to many... and yet still lingering amidst unawares...
There are only six races which bare the blood of the ancient fathers.
The rest are diluted and in royalty cases... absolutely... delusional!
There are mutants... half breeds... and the pure breds.

Of Andulsia (aka Europe): The Blue Race...
Of America (aka South & Central): The Orange Race...
Of Alaska (aka North America): The Red Race...
Of Andia (aka India): The Green Race...
Of Asia (aka China & Japan): The Yellow Race...
Of Africa: The Purple Race...

O.R.G.Y. is predominant in mutants and inbreds and half breeds...
Intermingled societies for ions...

The Purple (oldest) and the Blue ( youngest but most powerful) are the orders that prevail in purebreds all along the world.

These colors are evident when you see the sons of the six ancient fathers...
Simple!

It's the highest honor a mortal can have if he is of a social class of civilized folk.... to encounter one and meet them complete with introduction and niceties.
Where I am from... the five exist. You can see them on average... though it is uncommon. Paradox!?!
The Red Race... nearly extinct... is the one you may live never having seen in person.

Those bloodlines you speak of are inferior and because of it... they do as much as they can to try and trace their lineage to a common ancestor and/or to preserve a name or a title.
They are weak... But... like I said before very, very powerful! Thank God!
I'm no racist... But I am prejudice because of honors due.
The Blue and purple have created me... and I am very handsome. But I am an inbred. Swine to the olden fathers.

I love to see the pure breds and delight much in their existence.
Those are the sons of the ancient fathers...
The others you speak of delight in never ever telling you...

It's a grand old conspiracy.
Hence tales of thrones and kingdoms... Of Gods and heroes... Of legends and bloodlines.
It's comedy!

IMO... you would do well to track down your own lineage and try for atonement.
The fathers of olden days are aware and would love to bring you home!

Religion... is the grand scheme of all our separation(s).
Essential but negative.

My prejudice... is for those who linger in the idea of freedoms. Sad but true.

edit on 26-7-2014 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio never gets stars and flags from Freemasons...

edit on 26-7-2014 by Pinocchio because: BEWARE!!! PINOCCHIO IS A GREAT LIAR!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The lineages are only hidden to the masses.
I was thinking about Kate and wills while reading your post, remember the story of the false pregnancy, I dunno maybe you seen it.
Would explain Diana's death. Corruption of the line.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Am sure they know their genetic markers. Are they accessing it, probably, likely still with royal families. if not by names and known bloodlines of them they could have testing done as it's pretty common now days.

Perhaps they figured this all along what science is saying likely now;

"The inheritance of differential epigenetic information could potentially contribute to altered traits or disease susceptibility in offspring and future descendants."

Genes could retain 'memory'...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sometimes it's not about finding your boodline, but if you follow it.

You can have whatever blood, and still follow your path.

Predominantly the lines were created to build IQ. If you happen to be "of the blood you generally have this, as well as a mix of phycosis."

The purebred have a stronger will, but lesser ability to see deep ....much like the untrained IQ.

Been my experience. I live a very average life...average bills.

My tree is from some of the folks that started canada, first in Montreal as well as immigrants in the western bit (first lot from Poland and Germay) they were right hands to the prime folks....still doesn't change now.

There's an equation that is used, how far is manipulation and abuse? IF some one sees farther than one....are there boundaries?

Personally I see manipulation as majic ......but An encounter is without doubt.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

the blood is the most important part.

If you dont have whatever it is their looking for in the blood then your out.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Mistakenly wrote andulsia.... when I meant to put "Andalusia"...
Sorry folks...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Could you put a link to where all that info can be found?

It is highly interesting, but I have never heard anything like it at all and am curious to learn more...

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
An interesting idea.

Perhaps blood types are more closely monitored than we are led to believe.

There are all sorts of combinations but we are generally advised of the main groups and not of the intricate details.

Perhaps these intricate details provide information of sorts.

I know when I tried giving blood about 20 years ago (I am healthy, I look respectable) and was waiting in line outside the mobile transfusion unit when a man dressed like a plain clothed police officer, that I didn't recognise, came out of nowhere and told me and only me that ''we don't need your blood type, you're not giving blood'' and gestured me out of the waiting line, which I did and the person with me went on after a wait and gave blood.

I was a lot younger then and more shy, so I blushed as I was too embarrassed to cause a scene and didn't ask. The man went off as soon as I stepped away anyway. He wasn't attached to the transfusion Unit, it appeared.

When I was pregnant and went to my GP for the regular tests, such as blood type etc I was told I was AB- then when I was concerned about giving birth, asked again and was told A+. I bled a lot after giving birth and was forced to stay in hospital a week.

Then about 8 years ago I woke one day feeling really ill and in pain, after tests, the answer was that my blood count was 3 (normal range average 14), I was asked a lot of questions about 'had something happened to me' or 'had I been giving blood' I answered neither and they didn't buy my suggestion of iron deficiency anaemia as just a few months before my blood count was normal, 12 or 14, and was being checked every few years due to having been anaemic before.

The ICU said I needed a transfusion and at first was told there would be supplies of my blood type, then after hours of waiting and asking (I wanted to go home) was advised there wasn't a match and was kept in ICU for 3 days waiting, still no match, I am A+, which isn't that rare. Eventually I persuaded them to let me go home with high strength iron tablets. It all seemed a bit suspicious and they didn't seem open to giving me any real answers. Perhaps it was a rare plasma type or something but I would have appreciated real answers.

The people I was brought up believing as my parents are both type O, I am definitely A+, which I have since confirmed with my own scientific home test. Two type O cannot make a type A, it is impossible. I don't doubt the faithfulness of the maternal side and I have a birth certificate though despite asking, there is abject denial of any possibility of other parentage. The mere mention of blood types has caused a rift. I require answers. Swapped at birth?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I did some poking around with different search parameters, and the only special bloodlines I could find anything about were the 13 Illuminati royal families and their related dynasties like the Merovingians which make up most of the European royalty.

The thing is, there wouldn't be much chance that you would be a secret, unknown member of one of these families. They keep careful track and do careful interbreeding because they are supposedly concerned with concentrating and keeping their occult power to themselves. If they outbred too much, they'd risk losing it. For a group of powerful, super secret Satanic cult leaders working to usher in the NWO ... they couldn't have that.

So, I guess you could be a distant relation, but anything that would make you interesting to them would have long ago been lost to your bloodline or else they would be conditioning you and preparing you for your secret, life-long role in their Illuminati conspiracy.

As for the blood type thing, I didn't do any research on that this time around.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

A guy in his fourties at work was told by his young daughter he was adopted. When he asked his daughter who told you that, she responded, your mother. The mother just didn't have the heart to tell him directly but when he confronted her, she eventually told him the truth.

Think its possible to test parentage with DNA from a hair sample. Or try find your heritage through a DNA database. DNA testing .

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thanks.

My 'dad' died years ago and my 'mum' won't even talk about blood types or DNA and she is in Scotland, I am in Southern England, and not seen her for years, so couldn't sneak any. She is also rather old and stubborn and conveniently uses it as an excuse for refusing to talk or listen sometimes.

I have asked if I was adopted, many times from about age 4, and they said no, they are both named on my birth cert which is registered with the usual authorities.

The DNA database sounds interesting, I might look into that to see if there's a national database as well as ancestral genealogy.
edit on 26-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If that was a reply to me, thanks.

I never wondered if it was due to bloodlines, perhaps a rare plasma strain or something.

A lot of weird things like that have happened to me, like being held in a room and interrogated when renewing my passport, similarly at JFK.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It was just a reply to the thread.

As for your issue, I haven't seen anything that comes close to that. Although I'm the only O- in a family of O+, but that's entirely possible.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The incident where you were in the hospital needing a transfusion is extremely suspicious! The reason being that even if they didn't have any A+ blood, they could have used O+, because it can (if the persons actual blood type is unavailable) be used for all 'positive' blood types...

...And since O+ is the most common blood type (around 70% of the population), they would pretty much have to be out of blood completely in order to not have that one.

...Plus, the fact you were there for three days - well unless you were in Antarctica or something, they should have been able to get blood delivered from somewhere in that amount of time...

So, definitely something strange going on there, because I'm about 95% sure that if you really are A+, there just isn't any 'real' reason ("plasma type", etc.) for not being able to give you a transfusion...

Also, for them to discharge you with a "blood count" (think its the hemoglobin count actually) of only 3, is practically criminal! I was transfused two pints of blood when mine just went down to 7, and the doctor said it was quite serious, because I could have had a heart attack!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You or one of you parents might also be a chimera which might explain why hospital was confused.

Added... many 100,000s have been added to terrorist listing for writing anything against governments on the internet. I suspect you are on that list if you get questioned at airports a lot. Someone I talked to on youtube was even denied visa to US for putting up controversial video's on youtube.

edit on 26 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join