It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians and Jews are virtually indistinguishable from DNA test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That's irrelevant to Muslim extremists. If you're not Muslim, you don't belong on Earth, in their mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In some respects from a biblical point of view they do indeed come from the same lineage ....namely Abraham. ..so considering they both revere the patriarch it is indeed confusing why they don't see this ...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
To me race based hatred is totally illogical, I mean who among us can say "I am racially pure"? Speaking personally, I'm a mix of Scot/English/Sicilian, and seeing as how Sicily was under the crown of Aragon for many years, with large populations of Jews and Arabs, who's to say who my ancestors are?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CZ75P01
Most human beaings are almost indistinguishable in a DNA test. We are 99% indistinguishable from Chimps and share 60% of our DNA with fruit flies. Every creature on this planet is related, if you really wanna get deep and abstract about it.

Things are very recently changed in what they can find with their tests.

Most of us can broadly trace our ancestral roots to a country or general region on the planet. But a new DNA test can locate where your relatives lived over 1,000 years ago, and in some cases, even pinpoint the specific village or island your ancestors came from.

The new DNA test was over 80 percent successful in tracing people from around the world back to their ancestral origins. Such knowledge could help improve personalized medicine, forensic science and research pertaining to ancestral origins of different human populations.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...
www.gizmodo.com.au...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Rhineland Hypothesis suggests Ashkenazi Jews descended from Jews who fled Palestine after the Muslim conquest in the seventh century and settled in Southern Europe. In the late Middle Ages they moved into eastern Europe from Germany, or the Rhineland.

But that seems to have been debunked.

It is now believed the DNA markers point to Khazars, a Turkic people who lived in one of the largest medieval states in Eurasia and then migrated to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries. Ashkenazi genes, Elhaik added, are far more heterogeneous than Ostrer and other proponents of the Rhineland Hypothesis believe. Elhaik did find a Middle Eastern genetic marker in DNA from Jews, but, he says, it could be from Iran, not ancient Judea.
Elhaik writes that the Khazars converted to Judaism in the eighth century, although many historians believe that only royalty and some members of the aristocracy converted. But widespread conversion by the Khazars is the only way to explain the ballooning of the European Jewish population to 8 million at the beginning of the 20th century from its tiny base in the Middle Ages, Elhaik says.

Article

The turks have always been an emotional race.
edit on 26 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join