It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movement - Restore your faith in humanity in 4 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I love seeing humans at their best, even though these did make the tears flow!

I have to keep in mind how many kind caring and loving people do exist out there as sometimes i forget and only see the bad.

I guess we need to look for what we want to see sometimes and not just take what comes at us, which is largely negative.

was hoping some here might enjoy as much as i did this morning!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
These people are extraordinary and most everyone hates to see anyone or anything in pain.
I don't think my faith in humanity has ever been lost.
We just have a few psychopaths that are without humanity that lie to us and we buy it every time.
These same people that rescue animals buy the party line that (insert people) are evil and need to be exterminated because they all believe (insert whatever).
I think 99.9 percent of the world would live peacefully if they were not spoon-fed lies and fear.
That said, I'll just stick to my family, friends, dogs and horses.
That is where my joy is.

Side note: the add to the side of my screen is UNICEF...DONATE NOW...
Funny, just exactly where have they ever helped.
Just another lie to make us believe a benevolent group of suits care.
edit on 26-7-2014 by g146541 because: i r cannot speller

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I have never really looked at UNICEF, I do donate to Drs without borders and the ones that build water wells and such as gifts.

I do wonder though what percent of people would just not bother to help any person or creature they see in need today.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Every dog I've ever owned has been a rescue. Some of them were near death when I found them. I only keep one, but I have found good homes for the others. Their appreciation and loyalty is priceless.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Every dog I've ever owned has been a rescue. Some of them were near death when I found them. I only keep one, but I have found good homes for the others. Their appreciation and loyalty is priceless.

On behalf of those dogs

Havent had a dog for a while now, but almost over the loss of the last one, and I'll be moving to a better more dog friendly home soon and I'll be offering a home to a rescue. Biggest problem I'll face is choosing one, how do you choose one above the other?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

On behalf of those dogs

Havent had a dog for a while now, but almost over the loss of the last one, and I'll be moving to a better more dog friendly home soon and I'll be offering a home to a rescue. Biggest problem I'll face is choosing one, how do you choose one above the other?

You don't choose them. They choose you.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You don't choose them. They choose you.

The last little guy I had did exactly that, he chose us! He wasn't a rescue, but a member of an unexpected litter. We went to have a look at them, they were in a converted barn that had a split door. Although still very small, and with an extremely fat belly (he was the pig of the litter), he leaped over the lower part of the door and bounced around our feet.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Although still very small, and with an extremely fat belly (he was the pig of the litter), he leaped over the lower part of the door and bounced around our feet.

Ahhh I got another smile today! thanks!

I needed one, just heard my niece's house is in the way of the Sand fire in sacramento. They were across the city at a soccer game too far to try to rescue the animals so my sisters husband 4 wheeled across back country to save the chickens and kitties :-( One chicken flew off on Kitty was hiding but they found him under the bed.

Now they don't know if they have a home...:-( The picture my Sister took from the house showed smoke right behind the chicken coop so it does not look good.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Wow, I hope it all ends well for your niece and family.

Friend of mine had a few chickens, he got them for the eggs, but they ended up being much loved pets so I can understand you're niece's concern.
Just like most animals, chickens too have character. My friend had one that behaved like a guard dog, even chasing dogs! Another that he called The Vulture because it never grew any feathers on its neck. Two other that were hilarious if you threw a bacon rind on the ground because they'd spend all day one at either end trying desperately to swallow it.
He didn't cage them and slowly over the years the foxes made meals of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Awesome vid! I have rescued many animals in my life. They all deserve respect and love and a chance at a good life.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks for that video! And for the tears...
Beautiful!

top topics

join