It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very disrespectful tweet by the Israeli embassy in Dublin, Ireland.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Dear alldaylong,

Something seems to be wrong with my internet connection, you're coming through garbled.

Well, you can start with The U.N.

www.icahd.org...

Note:- The source of this article is not The U.N. but the illegal squatters themselves.

OK, fine, the source of the article is illegal squatters. The UN isn't an illegal squatter, I don't think anybody believes icahd is made up of illegal squatters. So who is the source of the article? I'm shaking my head, but I have a feeling that it doesn't matter who was the source of the article.

But in that case, your "Note" leaves me baffled. If this is important, try explaining it again. If it's not, let it go.

I understand that the charge is illegal squatting. It may be true. I haven't read enough about the legalities of it, and I would wager that it doesn't matter to anyone out there except as a PR tool.

How many times has it been shouted from the rooftops, on ATS or anywhere else, that the rockets Hamas are using are in violation of international law, including the Geneva convention?

See? The settlements, are only brought out to make a political point. Interestingly, no one seems to want to make a similar uproar over Hamas' violations of the laws of war. I suppose that's because that would make a point for the "wrong" side.

But, I wonder, are we drifting from disrespectful tweets, to re-fighting the age old ATS "Arab - Israeli" battle?

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 26-7-2014 by charles1952 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

luckily the world knows better...

free Palestine!

If you ignore all the Muslims and anarchists, Palestine would have 0% support
Because the Muslim horde have made it a matter of religion vs religion, there will never be peace,
Islam want the world before its hunger is satisfied
edit on 26-7-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

our president tells us were not allowed to deport our invaders(illegals) then ignores the people and moves them in anyways.but if your talking about historic invasions of usa well chief Pontiac took Detroit and occupied it and we know what happened to them,poncho via invaded a few times and we almsot went and occupied mexico over the incident.and well the japanese invaded alaska (and several other territories) and we know how ww2 ended.

so to answer your question historically America reacts to invaders by killing the lot of them,destroying their culture and then in some cases firebombing them for a few years before finishing it off with an nice dose of nuclear fire ,well if the invaders aren't Canadian i guess they got a pass for 1812 or illegal immigrants as depending on administration they tend to get a pass or harassed

more on topic so Palestinians have a right to self defense but not Israel? and let me guess all the rocket attacks hamas does are ok because the weapons suck so much so its just not fair that the Israelis can counter attack more effectively i mean that's the jest of it correct?perhaps a nation should not be throwing rocks or crappy inaccurate rockets aimed at the population centers of a nation with a history of crushing its invaders who also happens to possess a nuclear arsenal

war is not nor has it ever been fair its not supposed to its war,weaker nations wanan start something with the bigger more powerful players they should be ready to accept the consequences this is a war of attrition one the Israelis are winning

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Palestinians do not want to end up like Native Americans. Their land has been stolen from them by invaders, many of which are not even Semites, but converted Jews from Russia and Europe and the US. The Palestinians have been backed into a wall and are facing extinction at the hand of modern NAZIS.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

Facing extinction? Isn't that a little dramatic?

Palestinian population:

3.45 million 2005
3.91 million 2011
4.02 million 2012
4.29 million 2013

www.tradingeconomics.com...

Their population growth rate is number 13 in the world. They have a fertility rate of 4 1/4 children / woman.

www.cia.gov...

Part of their suffering is that they're having more children than they can support.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Part of their suffering is that they're having more children than they can support.

That's sound oddly familiar doesn't it?

Imagine that...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ranong

It doesn't surprise me that this is coming from Ireland...

But what was so disrespectful about the tweet??? Its not like pro palestinian protests havent ravaged the city of Paris.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join