It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very disrespectful tweet by the Israeli embassy in Dublin, Ireland.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Irish public have recently been calling for the Irish gov. to order the Israeli ambassador to leave due to the recent events in Gaza.
This obnoxious tweet will l cause a storm in Ireland for the gov. who refuse to take a stance against, or even show any concern about Israeli actions in Gaza. This may spill over to Denmark, France, and Italy, as seen in the picture below, the are also"represented" in the tweet. I personnally think that someone in the embassy in Dublin is starting to crack.

www.facebook.com...

Also here is a link to a news site in Dublin with live tweets from a big march to the Israeli embassy in Dublin happening right now.

Should be interesting.
edit on 26-7-2014 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2014 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ranong
here is the link for the march. www.breakingnews.ie...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its interesting how many countries will take open stance with Palestinians, i think the Palestinians needs all the help they can get now so that would create at least some balance to the conflict but sadly even this conflict seem to be handled only with force, violence, hate, anger and revenges, how can this way find a real solutions? It surely will push more ppl towards the conflict, everywhere around the world and soon nobody remembers whats the conflict about instead they will seek out ways to hurt each other.

@ g146541 : I agree with you, truth needs to be free and open, not hidden and selective. Ppl uniting and taking actions that needs to be taken and cutting armies funding, would be big step towards right direction.
edit on 26-7-2014 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo
By dragging lies into the light kicking and screaming we can examine all of the facts.
Correct decisions are hard to make without facts, so this will raise awareness.
More people are seeing the truth and the propaganda machine is running furious trying to suppress information.
Luckily this is the information age and folks are hungry for knowledge, people know something is wrong and want a definite target to punish.
Once folks know the truth, we can force the west to stop fueling foreign wars.
You cannot move an army when you simply cannot afford to do so.
The US needs to wholly defund the mid east.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Any other sources than farcebook ? as dont and wont use farcebook.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A disrespectful tweet? Disrespectful? You're joking, right?

Israel, which as the entire adult world knows is the subject of an attack by Islam's forces in one way or another, tweets "Our country is under attack by Muslims, yours may be next." (paraphrased) And someone thinks "Disrespectful" is the apt word?

You should be grateful for the warning. Talk to the French about Muslims burning Jewish shops, and African Muslims burning churches with people inside. Have some one point out the Islamic "No go" areas in the UK and Scandinavia. I never could understand why burning a church in Africa was a protest against Jewish imperialism, but, oh well, it's not part of the true faith of Islam, so destroy it. I see I have forgotten about Dearborn, MI. If nothing else, Dearborn makes Muslims appear infinitely worse than Jews.

Here's a link to a French story. The government has lost control of parts of France to young Islamic criminals.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

Now, courtesy of the Israeli Embassy in Ireland, you have been warned once again.

Disrespectful. B as in "B," S as in "S"

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Israeli embassy is in its rightful place to post that..
These extremist Muslims are a big problem here in Denmark, our "free speech" here also goes for Muslims, so they use our country like a command center for terrorists

So I say again
Israeli embassy should get support for spreading the truth, at least they are dealing with it

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
Absolutely spot on.

People are ignorant or in denial of the fact (imho) that the Israeli / Gaza war is about much more than about mere land.

It is literally a battle of Gods.

Islamic ideology is based on conversion of the entire world to Islam.
This is the first clash of ideologies.
If Israel falls the world is next.
Might not be popular but that's how I feel.

Lots of pro Palestine marches etc going on in the West. Many of them by women, with their hair on full display.
Try that in an Islamic country girls.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I agree with you, Charles. There was nothing "disrespectful" about that tweet.

In all seriousness, how is a warning "disrespectful"? Groups like Hamas, and ISIS have done little else than proclaim their desire to eliminate Israel (and Western Culture, by the way).

For the life of me, I can't understand how (and this is from an American perspective) our most steadfast ally of the last century is now somehow considered the "bad guy" for doing little more than defending themselves, and being proactive against their enemies. No matter what, when the United States endeavored to accomplish something, Israel was there. Other countries have stalled, refused, or outright condemned the U.S., but Israel has always been there, willing to support their ally, and their reward is now rampant anti-Israel rhetoric.

Any other country in the world that has had to deal with insurgents, and terrorism have been given a black check to do as they deem necessary to stem it, while Israel has been expected to sit back and just take it. Why should they? Would you? I know I wouldn't.

If anything, Israel has displayed immense restraint with regard to the assault that it has been under for decades. They aren't engaged in "genocide", they are engaged in disarming Hamas.

I'm sure that the anti-Israel crowd will attack this post, and I don't care in the least. Let them. I support Israel, and not genocidal groups like Hamas, and ISIS.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
are you guys serious?

not disrespectful?

really?

the good thing about this tweet is that it only generates more support for Palestine when people see what kind of fear-mongering tactics certain groups use "for the cause"...

the only support and sympathies this kind of disgusting propaganda will get is from the same people who are showing ignorance and hatred - as we see even on "deny ignorance" ATS.

peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

in USA, how do you deal with trespassers let alone forceful occupation of a home?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Not a lot of folks here could have said it better than that Charles. I suppose the issue is, is that they didn't take the time to make the tweet as PC as possible. We all know how the world is in love with PC speak these days. Perception is reality, and while it may not be everyone's reality, it is obviously Israel's. War is ugly and I imagine we haven't seen a quarter of the ugliness we are likely to see in the very near future.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

in USA, how do you deal with trespassers let alone forceful occupation of a home?

How I defend my personal home has nothing to do with how the government defends its citizens.

On that same note: How is Israel wrong in defending itself from rocket fire from within Gaza?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

How I defend my personal home has nothing to do with how the government defends its citizens.

On that same note: How is Israel wrong in defending itself from rocket fire from within Gaza?

so you agree that Palestinians have right to defend against occupation, forceful relocation and illegal confiscation of their land?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

luckily the world knows better...

free Palestine!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

luckily the world knows better...

free Palestine!

Well thank God that's where the rest of the world resides and is helping fight for right as we speak.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Dear Demus,

It's beginning to look like we have a significant misunderstanding here.

The image warns, Ireland, France, Denmark, and Italy.

I've already posted a link to the "No go" zones in France, here's one for Denmark.

The journalists had gone to the Egedalsvænget housing complex to film a report about the story, but immediately upon their arrival their van was bombarded with bricks and cobblestones. The attackers destroyed the van and chased the hapless journalists out of the area.

According to TV2, the perpetrators were Muslim youths who were seeking to silence media coverage of the Christmas tree dispute.

Local police have sided with the Muslim attackers by blaming the journalists for sending a television truck into the area in the first place. Dan Houtved of the North Zealand Police told BT News that he would not have gone there had he been a journalist with TV2. "You choose to enter a tense area. One can argue about whether it is wise. I probably would not have done it."

Houtved is referring to the growing number of no-go zones in suburbs of Copenhagen and other Danish cities that are increasingly becoming autonomous enclaves ruled by Muslim youth gangs. They are areas where Danish police fear to tread.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

Italy?

Bouchra, 24, was stabbed to death in Verona by her husband because she refused to wear the veil and was living "like a Westerner";

Kabira, 28, was stabbed to death by her husband because she wanted to wear "Western clothes";

Darin Omar was killed by her husband because she had got a job in a call center;

Hina Salem was suffocated with a plastic bag by the family, beheaded and buried with her head facing La Mecca because she dated an Italian boy and refused a forced marriage;

Saamali Fatima was killed on a highway at Aosta;

Malka, 29, was strangled by her husband for her "Western" habits;

Fatima, 20, was stabbed to death by her boyfriend for being "too independent";

Sobia was poisoned by family members;

Naima was stabbed by her husband because she wanted back her children seized in Morocco;

Fouzia was strangled by her husband under the eyes of their three-year old daughter, her body abandoned in a public garden, because she had begun to follow a "modern lifestyle";

More examples were provided.

www.clarionproject.org...

the only support and sympathies this kind of disgusting propaganda will get is from the same people who are showing ignorance and hatred - as we see even on "deny ignorance" ATS.
I can't stop you from calling me an ignorant hater, only your sense of reason and propriety (and the Mods) can do that. But, really, I don't care enough to alert them. I'm bored to tears by the people who hate and wish to destroy, but call others the haters.

Or, did I misunderstand you? an explanation or apology would be welcomed, but not required.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. Oh, and Ireland? Tell me that the Muslims in England are peaceful and have not established their own "Sharia Zones." - C -

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

I'm sorry, do you think that has something to do with Israel and Gaza? It's too simple of an analogy to have any bearing here.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

we don't have a misunderstanding - the image is disrespectful.

it is and even you say it isn't I believe you understand it is disrespectful regardless the message you think it tries to convey.

you said it all with this:

Tell me that the Muslims in England are peaceful...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

are you guys serious?

not disrespectful?

really?

the good thing about this tweet is that it only generates more support for Palestine when people see what kind of fear-mongering tactics certain groups use "for the cause"...

peace.

The first casualty of war is truth.
Always.

But calling people who disagree with you as hate filled and ignorant doesn't help getting your point of view across.
I deplore violence but I know it well.
Having studied the martial arts for over twenty years I know that once you are engaged you must commit.
This is way beyond land now and has escalated into ideological war.
It will draw in the world eventually.

Would a dirty bomb going off in Tel Aviv even out things?
Cos if they could they bloody well would.
War is hell, and imaginary rules go out he window when a bullet comes at you.
If the Israeli gov were as inhuman and propaganda savvy as people make out, why not let a few rockets through?
A few dead Jewish children would make their propaganda campaign much easier.

The world has changed and life may change as we know it very soon. And there won't be a fence to sit on much longer.

Despite my hate and ignorance (as you described us) I wish you peace also.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join