It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush calls for global cooperation in Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In a major speech that took place in Halifax, President Bush called for global cooperation in the fight against terrorism. In fact he challenged leaders to create a New World Order.

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia � President Bush yesterday challenged international leaders to create a new world order, declaring pre-September 11 multilateralism outmoded and asserting that freedom from terrorism will come only through pre-emptive action against enemies of democracy.

In his first major foreign-policy speech since his re-election, the president set out an expansive second-term agenda with three distinct goals: reforming multilateral institutions, prosecuting the war on terrorism and spreading democracy in the Middle East.

washingtontimes.com...

Notice how New World Order was used in this article. Bush thinks that in order to preserve peace throughout the world a New World Order must be established. Remember, his father mentioned New World Order on 9/11/1990. Like father like son I guess.

Is the New World Order really a good thing for establishing peace or is it going to be used to turn the world into a prison planet? Bush seems to be carrying the message that it is a good thing but can you really tell?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I remember his father "new world order" but how other countries are going to take something like that.

Perhaps Bush is planning to replace the UN with the NWON "New World Order Nations"

Whoa, he is not officially sworn yet and we can see how our country is heading in the next 4 years.

Scary, I wonder what happened with all the prediction seekers in ATS I will like to see what is in the stars for the US in the next 4 years.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Welcome to Bush's New World Disorder!

Reality is what BushCo. sez it is. That's our new NWO. They're insane. Allies, who needs 'em? We'll just create a new international body! Screw the old! "We make reality! All hail BULGARIA!

Iz it just me, but doesn't it strike anyone else as somewhat strange that G.H.W. Bush (41) gave his 'NWO' speech on September 11? Quite a few other things have happened on that date. Cowinkydink? I think the shadow rulers have a hard-on for that date. Al-CIAda schmyda.

If you wanna a nice, encapsulized snapshot of BushWorld, read Maureen Dowd's hilarious account of 43's administration in "Bushworld: Enter at your own risk." Four stars for Ms. Dowd, as always.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
We don't need the world. The heck with them all. If they don't join us then Nuke'em.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We can't nuke them all! Then BushCo. wouldn't have all that killer slave labor! We should just nuke those bastud little "countries" that can't give us any of their natural resources.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
We don't need the world. The heck with them all. If they don't join us then Nuke'em.

Are you posting this nuke them attitude in every forum?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
We can't nuke them all! Then BushCo. wouldn't have all that killer slave labor! We should just nuke those bastud little "countries" that can't give us any of their natural resources.

Glade we finally agree on something. Nice job. You finally get it. Hold the world hostage, OH sorry OPEC already does that. I hate to be second.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i sort of agree with doctor horracid, i am a white englishman of irish blood, i see the uk, the usa, canada, australia and new zealand as all part of a great english speaking family, hell most of us are related i have family in aus and canada. we should all stick together even if our polititians are greedy bastards.. id risk world war 3 for the ascendancy of our culture above all others... we MUST remain top of the foodchain...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Okay.. this is starting to sound creepily aryian!

I'm English/Irish/Scotch/Dutch - the great white bread! I'm NOT for nuking those poor little countries we can't steal from! I was just kidding!

BushCo's New World Disorder makes me want to
BushCo. needs to go back to hell where they came from and let us (the sane world) get back to the time-tested practice of MULTILATERALISM!

A hastened Armageddon interests me not.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I said "CULTURE" not race, theres a big differance.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

American diplomacy in action here folks...

DrHoracid do you already work for the State dept, or are you planning to once you're older?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas

American diplomacy in action here folks...

DrHoracid do you already work for the State dept, or are you planning to once you're older?

Diplomacy is for the weak. America is the only superpower. We should not be afraid to us it. The entire state department should be abolished. Joint us or die works for me.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Do you really believe this statement?

This attitude is what is driving China and Russia into a deadly alliance - against the USA.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
there just scared because the english speaking world is taking the resources of the middle east and making allies of their(russia and china) break-away republics such as the ukraine and taiwan

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Do you really believe this statement?

This attitude is what is driving China and Russia into a deadly alliance - against the USA.

Look, I do believe there is a superwar brewing and it will be based on Islam vs the world. I am no sure what side anyone will be on.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

But to respond to the post, Bush has already said that he would love a dictatorship, as long as he is the dictator!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
the english speaking world and the majority of europe will stick together, actually after all the trouble russia is having with the chechnyan muslims i cant see them siding with islam... can you?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's all about oil and the ability to control the remaining reserves. I'm all for being strong - Walk softly with a BIG stick - and all that, but there is a more intelligent way of going about dealing w/nations who share the same interests.

I can't stand the notion that we are the world's sole remaining superpower. That thinking is ridiculous. I don't give a daYam who sez it - be it a talking (pin)head on tv or your fave college professor. They're full O shizit. China is definitely a superpower, with mega nuke capability and so is Russia. To think differently is to be completely and insanely naive. There are reasons why the intelligensia wishes us to think that way. So, DENY IGNORANCE!

Only then can we figure out how to deal appropriately with these nations who have the same needs as we do.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here is a dirty little secrect about OIL. It isn't finite. Oil is being manufactured underground by microbes. Dutch researchers discovered this about 15 years ago. The old million year thig is BS.

Oil is a comodity. NWO and GW is about POWER. He has it and won't give it up. Martial law in 2005. No more elections.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Right now China is coming up fast as the world's second greatest importer of oil. Their demand will only grow. This is placing the US and China on a collision course.

BushCo.'s hard-headed unilateral policies are pushing China and Russia into an alliance that we will regret. BigTime.

Despite our current power, the USA's hegemony is NOT written in stone. We'd be wise to quit acting as though it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join