It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Activists Stage Die-In at IDB; Bank Closes Early, Employees ‘Holed Up’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Title from article not mine...
from article..According to tweets, various employees (who wish to remain anonymous), and emails obtained by the Observer, the bank’s windows were attacked and smeared with fake blood as pro-Hamas demonstrators staged a “die-in” on the sidewalk in front of the bank.

An employee of IDB who works at 511 but cannot give his or her name without authorization said in an email obtained by the Observer, “This afternoon, there was [an] anti-Israel protest of about 30 people in front of Israel discount bank … They defaced the front windows and sidewalk with fake blood. The employees were holed up inside and the doors were locked. No police presence beforehand.”

Can people start to see now who the real terrorists are ie the banks and their never ending to funding war? Is this good or bad. I am not sure what think on this right now just thought it was worth posting and to get feed back from ats ..sorry i don't have a lot to add .I hate being that guy who posts articles and only has a 1 line answer

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Erm. Link ??? good to see them protest a bank for a change ..

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Erm. Link ??? good to see them protest a bank for a change ..

oops jumped the gun thanks here u go

observer.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
yes why i posted hope this does not turn in to Israel/Palestine back and fourth i want to focus on the protest of the bank..thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

No worries.. done that a few times ..

True .. banks got far more blood on their hands for financing all the insanity around the world along with robbing everyone for all they can get .. long overdue for a serious protest against banks and bankers ..

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They act like they think. Overblown, dramatic, "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Shouting "The people, united, will never, be defeated." Really? In the 21st Century? Are they paying royalties to the estate of Marx? This has got to be a trailer for a movie or a video game.

There is no serious intent here, it is all show. Just like Hamas, which has no hope of a military success, the protesters put on a show of distortion shouted over and over, hoping that Israel will just give up to end the noise. The plan is to break Israel in the same way that Gitmo might play the "Barney" theme at full volume 24 hours a day.

There, focused on the protest. Children who want to play at being grown up, and the grandparents of the media showing up to take pictures to post on Facebook. They may be misguided, but at least they're useless. Unless you're looking for an example of low-grade terrorism.

Is the equivalent smearing pig blood on a Halal market, forcing them to shut down early? To be fair, that wouldn't be a hate crime either.
edit on 26-7-2014 by charles1952 because: spelling

top topics

join