It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient history of UFOs and the unclassified document of Oppenheim and Einstein

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: 727Sky

Another good reason why:

As a general rule, modern church theology holds that all spiritual manifestations are of the devil (one of their ploys to enamor subjects).

Thereforrre….

Any and all UFO or Alien phenomenon is evil and a distraction from the true spiritual path. Now imagine disclosure and what an upset that would be.

The church would become the Inquisition all over again and punish the Heretics who "believe in the Devil".

As if there weren't enough "reasons" for war already.

As a modern rule, modern beliefs by those who have no theology tend to have everything wrong about western theology and what that theology teaches.
Looks like you are the one living in the dark ages by saying all that rubbish.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Looks like you are the one living in the dark ages by saying all that rubbish.

So what "rubbish" are you offering as a counter?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If there is such a thing as aliens, then they are the ones who decide whether or not disclosure takes place, not any government or alphabet agency.

In such case, is a Treaty so impossible? Such as the Grenada Treaty (or any other if disinfo is one treaty to hide another real one). Then it may be an agreement, and yes ETs could decide to break it but they may also follow the agreement by now and not disclose themselves as asked by the Govs..

originally posted by: gortex

This document keeps on popping up even though it has been discredited many times here and elsewhere.

Oppenheimer is German? Maybe English isn't his best, I've seen native US people who spell worse than non-native (like me). That should not invalidate the doc.

And to pull up my hood a little bit, I am, this person. Too bad I can't use my ... self.
edit on 26-7-2014 by LightYearsAhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightYearsAhead
Oppenheimer is German?

No, he was born in New York.

Maybe English isn't his best, I've seen native US people who spell worse than non-native (like me). That should not invalidate the doc.

I would expect someone that was considered one of the best scientists of the 20th century to know how to write, not only "celestial" but also other words that are misspelled on that document.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

Another good reason why:

As a general rule, modern church theology holds that all spiritual manifestations are of the devil (one of their ploys to enamor subjects).

uncommitted asked:

Can you quote where that is actually the case and not one of those assumptions that one person makes and people then treat as a fact?

No, because they talk in circles always alluding to a tenant but never stating outright. For example, my sister in law believes all Muslims are evil. She doesn'tt say that though, what she says is "They worship another God" (meaning the Devil).

You see?

No, your interpretation, please do not be so arrogant the we should all follow something you believe your sister in law thinks.... you may want to grow up a little.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Isolation

I think they are already looking to change that one.

The Pope wants to baptize them into his order, not us into theirs.

Still stuck in the Middle ages, I think.

The Pope was asked, light-heartedly if he would baptise a Martian, he said of course. That's it, it was a joke, end of story, Wow, who is stuck in the middle ages?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Disclosure is no longer the issue, and the dodge pulled using the academic impacts of these two men to manipulate Government perspective was an act of treason.Both Oppenheimer and Edison were financed and artificially promoted by financial backers,and today they have been named.Not only have they been named but their trails are being mapped directly to the Mega-Powers who call the real shots Globally today.

Disclosure is passe,because ACCEPTANCE is the name of the game now.

If the technology is fully released and people realise we can defend ourselves then there will be no fear and panic,however if people are forced to accept a new and uncertain reality wherein they CANNOT defend their own existance they will panic enmasse.

The reality is that we are a 6+ BILLION strong force if Unified,and that means we have Galaxy and Universal sized potential impacts.

We could build ten million armed Neutral Dimension Generating Craft to promote our Universal interests any time we choose as a Global species.It is no more difficult to build a Craft than it is to build a car,a car is way more labor and materials intensive,a Craft can be built with simple tools and materials.

The real answer to the panic and unrest this new reality brings with it under negative circumstances can all be avoided by simply making the new technologies we posses MAINSTREAM,let people know we are not defenseless and then they will not only accept the new reality they will want to push it forward and progress it.The only way we can provide a realistic defense of our Species and existance on Earth is to build a Unified Universal size military capability for this specific purpose,therefore complete Disclosure and Acceptance will CATALYSE HUMANITY GLOBALLY INTO ONE UNIFIED INTENTION.

We need to MASS PRODUCE these technologies ASAP, we need to fast-track this evolution to make up for all the Centuries of organised suppression,now we need organised PROMOTION.

These men failed to be honest,they were liars and Humanitarian Terrorists.Had they been honest and forthcoming they would have clearly mentioned that the way to proceed was to release all the technology to society so it could be accepted and understood and then simply build the crafts and arm up.

The truth is that WHEN we come together under the banner of HUMANITY originating from the Planet Earth,and when that is how we see ourselves in the Universal scope of things we will be accepted Universally as such,we DEFINE OURSELVES,this is the point people are overlooking, we GRADUATE INTO UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE when we come together as a Species,and until then the fractures we have caused by borders and religons and other things will prevent us from progressing into exciting new territory ,and that is where Humanity belongs ...exploring new and exciting territory all over the Universe.

No single Nations Army or Military or in Americas case Navy can have a snowballs chance in hades of defending Planet Earth and policing it effectively, no small group of Superpowers can do this either,it will take a Global Humanitarian effort to finally define ourselves as permanent and defended residents of Earth and as one Unified Species with progressive intentions on a Universal scale.

The NWO and the One World order fear-mongering is regressive,it is obvious that we must come together Globally and unite into one co-operative group.The Humanitarian Terrorists currently causing Humanity to stumble and struggle on a Global scale FEAR a one world unified Humanity,this dynamic outs them and disenfranchises them,this is why Oppenheimer and Edison supported this garbage that Governments were presented with and which was used as weighted factoring in critical decisions that still heavily impact us today.They DID NOT WANT a Unified Humanity, they were supporting a hidden cabal of individuals seperate from any one Government or Nations influences,a fluid teflon group we are now pinning down with the internets help.

Just getting the technology out there is the first key step to acclimatising the people to their evolving ability to defend themselves,make craft an everyday accepted reality and allow them to empower Humanity Gkobally,eliminate resource scarcity and diseases and lets head out into the universe.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

If you are defending organized religion then you are the one stuck in the past.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Respectfully, I am of the opinion that there is nothing for any one to disclose, or not, at this time in mankind's history...

Boring and uninteresting, I know...

They ( The aliens.) are probably avoiding planet earth like the plague, nothing to see there.

Wouldn't you....?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I wonder if Einstein ever really thought about aliens to much, even though he wouldn't doubt the possibility of other worlds with intelligent life. I think he was more interested in a master theorem then advanced civilizations.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Those documents are way more interesting if you look at their origins. They arrived in the 1980s and are assumed to have been created by Bill Moore and Rich Doty. The first mention of ‘Extra-terrestrial Biological Entities' is attributed to Doty and the phrase hasn't been sourced prior to the 1980s. Those who've used it tend to have been associated with Doty and other people linked to the 'Aviary.'

What's maybe more interesting is that some elements in the USAF were injecting 'alien' memes into the UFO field from at least the 1970s. A guy called Emenegger was offered film of 'alien landings' from Norton AFB. He was apparently shown the film and not allowed to take it at the last moment. Within years, Doty was offering Linda Moulton-Howe documents that supposedly proved that the US had indeed met with aliens - he did so from an office at Kirtland AFB.

These were the early steps of a systematic injection of the meme that aliens were here. The creators of these documents had the skills of pot-boiler authors and knew how to hook a reader. They aimed high and placed famous scientists and politicians in there. All of whom were already dead and conveniently unable to dispute the 'evidence.'

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

If the population is told that intelligent extra-terrestrial beings not only exist but have been visiting our planets for thousands of years, being confronting with such evidence could cause upheaval in the domains of religion, society, law, and finance which, if not addressed properly, could bring chaos to the planet.

The key phrase in that quote for me is; If not addressed properly...they've had almost 70 years to 'address it properly', and so far nothing is being revealed, properly handled or not.

It's a stretch to assume the governments of the world are a bunch of procrastinating incompetent nincompoops (although...) who cannot fathom a groundwork to lay out in preparation for a 'properly addressed' disclosure, so it comes right down to the old problem money and greedy selfish people who cannot stand the prospect of not being top of the financial tree, even in exchange for a utopian existence for all on Earth.

While those greedy buggers remain, the ET truth will not ever be officially disclosed.

That's pretty much how I feel on the subject. Even if they bother to still float concerns about public panic when the discussion of possible disclosure comes up, I think that's just so they can pretend that it's not really just about money and power.

I'm sure they have many scenarios they've planned for in detail, in case disclosure is forced by incontrovertible evidence or by the Aliens themselves, but I think they intend to put off disclosure as long as humanly possible, even if the delay is at the cost of contact or sharing of obtained technology that would greatly benefit mankind.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I made a thread about the MJ12 documents and the pdf entitled "Relationships with Inhabitants of Celestial Bodies".

Thought you might want to have a look

THREAD.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ummm The Church has reached bargaining stage where (they claim) any evidence of extraterrestrial life 100% does not change any biblical Dogma like creation/Adam and Eve etc.

Catholics like this because it eases their cognitve dissonance and they say "religion and Aliens co-exist with Christ's and the Bibles teachings, in fact they should be saved!".

The truth is biblical dogma (creationism, Adam and Eve etc.) is the antithesis to time-warping and space-faring superior intelligence. Some Catholics get desperate and try and cay creation "was just an allegory really. . . so was Adam and Eve - it didn't happen like that, it's just an allegory".

NASA is trying to ease the disclosure by starting of with providing evidence of microbial life. They will than move onto a planet with some low-level animals on it. . . then move on from there. Truth is they know from back in the day.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats
NASA is trying to ease the disclosure by starting of with providing evidence of microbial life. They will than move onto a planet with some low-level animals on it. . . then move on from there. Truth is they know from back in the day.

NASA too, huh? There must be hundreds, if not thousands, keeping this secret. US government/military, NASA, other world governments and space agencies. Because this would be a global event. You also have to add in this one small problem- Once an alien species visits Earth, his buddies will probably be visiting as well. That might pose a little problem for the ones keeping this secret. Also, establish a single highly intelligent alien species existing, add to that the ability to realistically travel light years to Earth, and Pandora's box is opened for alien visitation of different types and species.

The whole alien coverup conspiracy is ridiculous and doesn't hold up to simple common sense and logic.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: LightYearsAhead
Oppenheimer is German?

No, he was born in New York.

Maybe English isn't his best, I've seen native US people who spell worse than non-native (like me). That should not invalidate the doc.

I would expect someone that was considered one of the best scientists of the 20th century to know how to write, not only "celestial" but also other words that are misspelled on that document.

Not to mention the entire structure of the text just look... off... for it to be written by such established scientists. I mean why would they even care about calling them "EBE"? Something that sound like a it could become a cool military designation. Stuff like "of course" (of course), not to mention, to many, commas. Then the simple spelling mistakes that just doesn't make sense.

I guess the easiest thing would be to compare other known scientific documents from the two.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I do not remember where I heard Doty was offering Linda Moulton-Howe all kinds of fake documents, maybe it was an interview of Linda's. Doty pulled many good investigators into his web of lies and as far as a way to discredit the entire movement it worked in many ways.

Like I have said before I have never seen something I could not explain as natural or military/civil aircraft.. However, I would like to see some of the gun camera footage that supposedly has never been release and.... I would like to see some of the official documents that were acquired several years ago through the freedom of information request without page after page being blacked out. Nothing to hide... reminds me of the people who believe the IRS and several computer hard disk all crashed on the same day...

I have flown with a few guys who were firm believers because of past experiences.. Were they mistaken ? Maybe. None of the stories were earth shattering except for one who's grandfather went to irrigate his pasture one early morning and as he topped a hill to the pump house a small craft (typical 30 foot type) was sat in his peanut pasture. Great story and almost made his grandfather lose his religion. Third hand info but still entertaining on a long boring flight.

To many fraud cases and todays CGI videos make for some great stories and pictures but alas no substance. Shame really for " I want to Know" or see or shake hands/bow without the anal probe stuff.. Not into that at all, Yuk !

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think it's odd that the government would have asked nuclear physicists to answer a question that would be way out of their field of study. It's more of a question for social scientists, historians, theologians, psychiatrists, economists, etc. Oppenheimer and Einstein were brilliant in their specialty but asking them to answer the question would be a lot like asking them to fix your bunion. On the world campus you'd not just be asking the wrong guys you'd be in the wrong building.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Also, a history of UFOs, in the days after the flood (whenever you choose to believe the flood happened), but if you believe the flood happened before the pyramids at Giza I would say no but they 'the gods' have been here I would say anywhere from 5 - 15 thousand years ago. There is an ancient stone with a picture on it, with Nimrod the giant kind, and a group of hybrid grey/human aliens around him, and there are two suns in the air. We finally have an answer for why we find the Paracas - an explanation. So people have brought forward the sightings from ancient times, they are amazing, but I have come across one my own self without anybody's help but found an undeniable account.

So this is a giant also known as a god to many people because of amazing acts he did such as hypnotize wild animals and people into capture (claiming it was because of the clothes of Adam), he was part of the race of giants that the bible talks about, and he sees a UFO. So this is like maybe 6,000 years ago but we don't know for sure.

the star-gazers noticed , a new star rising in the East. Every night it grew brighter. They informed Nimrod. Nimrod called together his magicians and astrologers.

One night, Nimrod's star-gazers watching that new star, saw it grow very bright and suddenly dart across the sky, first in one direction then in another, west, east, north and south, swallowing up all other stars in its path. Nimrod was with his star-gazers on the roof of his palace, and saw the strange display in the sky with his own eyes. "What is the meaning of this?" he demanded.

Well they thought like ancient giants...

"There can be only one explanation. A son was born tonight who would challenge the king's power."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join