It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient history of UFOs and the unclassified document of Oppenheim and Einstein

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just incase you ever wondered where that phrase came from...

The six-page document is the first document to use the phrase ‘Extra-terrestrial Biological Entities’ (EBEs). It says the presence of unidentified spacecraft is accepted as de facto by the military - and this is dated June 1947.

The analysis presented by Oppenheimer and Einstein indicates that ‘disclosure’ of extra-terrestrial existence could cause irreversible damage to society, raising the possibility that our governments today may already know of extra-terrestrial existence but have considered the same issues raised by Oppenheimer and Einstein and ruled against disclosure.

If the population is told that intelligent extra-terrestrial beings not only exist but have been visiting our planets for thousands of years, being confronting with such evidence could cause upheaval in the domains of religion, society, law, and finance which, if not addressed properly, could bring chaos to the planet.

There are many questions to be answered. The document suggests that EBEs could be more intelligent and technologically advanced than us, and asks if this is the case, why would they come to Earth? Would it be to conquer and inhabit Earth, to peacefully cooperate with humans, or to study us in the same way that we study any new species that we encounter?

Those waiting for disclosure will probably go to their grave before it happens.. If there is anything to disclose..... which I tend to believe there is. If nothing there then why all the redacted official papers and all the secrecy about something that does not exist ?

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If the population is told that intelligent extra-terrestrial beings not only exist but have been visiting our planets for thousands of years, being confronting with such evidence could cause upheaval in the domains of religion, society, law, and finance which, if not addressed properly, could bring chaos to the planet.

The key phrase in that quote for me is; If not addressed properly...they've had almost 70 years to 'address it properly', and so far nothing is being revealed, properly handled or not.

It's a stretch to assume the governments of the world are a bunch of procrastinating incompetent nincompoops (although...) who cannot fathom a groundwork to lay out in preparation for a 'properly addressed' disclosure, so it comes right down to the old problem money and greedy selfish people who cannot stand the prospect of not being top of the financial tree, even in exchange for a utopian existence for all on Earth.

While those greedy buggers remain, the ET truth will not ever be officially disclosed.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Another good reason why:

As a general rule, modern church theology holds that all spiritual manifestations are of the devil (one of their ploys to enamor subjects).

Thereforrre….

Any and all UFO or Alien phenomenon is evil and a distraction from the true spiritual path. Now imagine disclosure and what an upset that would be.

The church would become the Inquisition all over again and punish the Heretics who "believe in the Devil".

As if there weren't enough "reasons" for war already.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just to point out... those documents referred to in the OP are still a much debated topic on whether or not they are fraudulent. For the sake of this post, let's say that they are legitimate.

I think people have had enough time to be "conditioned" to the presence of other life forms in the universe. Hubble has shown us that we are a drop of water in a near infinite ocean of worlds. That alone, has gotten people to realize that just going by the simple math, it's highly unlikely that we are alone. By accepting that fact alone, I believe we're ready to deal with an alien species, whether they are malevolent or not.

Einstein and Oppenheimer were brilliant men.... BUT.... I think if you were to ask them the same question today, or ask someone as intelligent in today's world, you would get an entirely different answer.

The problem is not that society would crumble like it would have decades ago when ideologies were much different... the problem is that society would not rise above and be the benevolent ones when encountering a new, unknown civilization... history has shown us that repeatedly. We are still too brutal, too greedy, too service-to-self oriented, and still lack the understanding to know what our proper place is amongst other living creatures in the universe. Too many of our kind just want to control and conquer whatever they can find, so until we get beyond that, NO advanced species will want anything to do with us other than to study us.

Just imagine if you were an advanced civilization, listening to our airwaves and internet traffic from outside. A bunch of barbaric, semi-social creatures who provide a good laugh... I imagine a conversation going something like this...

"Hey Narf.... remember when we use to be like that? Young and stupid?"

"Not really Djorfen... that was 400,000 years ago.... I was just a baby. But I've heard stories! Maybe one day they'll grow the F up so we can actually talk to them."

~Namaste
edit on 26-7-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

As a general rule, modern church theology holds that all spiritual manifestations are of the devil (one of their ploys to enamor subjects).

Thereforrre….

Any and all UFO or Alien phenomenon is evil and a distraction from the true spiritual path. Now imagine disclosure and what an upset that would be.

The church would become the Inquisition all over again and punish the Heretics who "believe in the Devil".

I think they are already looking to change that one.
Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'Who are we to close doors?

Maybe they already know something ?
edit on 26-7-2014 by Isolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Isolation

I think they are already looking to change that one.

The Pope wants to baptize them into his order, not us into theirs.

Still stuck in the Middle ages, I think.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Just incase you ever wondered where that phrase came from...

The six-page document is the first document to use the phrase ‘Extra-terrestrial Biological Entities’ (EBEs). It says the presence of unidentified spacecraft is accepted as de facto by the military - and this is dated June 1947.

The analysis presented by Oppenheimer and Einstein indicates that ‘disclosure’ of extra-terrestrial existence could cause irreversible damage to society, raising the possibility that our governments today may already know of extra-terrestrial existence but have considered the same issues raised by Oppenheimer and Einstein and ruled against disclosure.

There are many questions to be answered. The document suggests that EBEs could be more intelligent and technologically advanced than us, and asks if this is the case, why would they come to Earth? Would it be to conquer and inhabit Earth, to peacefully cooperate with humans, or to study us in the same way that we study any new species that we encounter?

Those waiting for disclosure will probably go to their grave before it happens.. If there is anything to disclose..... which I tend to believe there is. If nothing there then why all the redacted official papers and all the secrecy about something that does not exist ?

www.ancient-origins.net...

Disclosure is long over,this is why we are here discussing the topic in the first place,we are now in the ACCEPTANCE STAGE.

All failing to share data will do for private Groups or Governments is turn the Global Population AGAINST THEM.

The Craft AND Weapons are NOT HARD TO MANUFACTURE,this is not complicated technology,it is only complicated because we have intentionally been run in circles for centuries by organised suppression.

Other races have REPEATEDLY GIVE HIGH TECH TO REGULAR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

Other races have HINDERED TPTB from getting this tech.

This is because once we ALL learn how easy it is to build and operate this tech WE CAN NOT BE STOPPED,and TPTB are screwed.

Most of the heavy lifting is already done,kids in schools all over the world are learning about and experimenting with free energy sources and new propulsion and navigation methods,this CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK NOW.

The War is over and TPTB are doomed,all that is left to do now is the MOPPING UP of the Filthy Few Ultra-rich and powerfull.

TPTB would like us all to believe they are still powerfull,it is all a part of the grand Illusion,Oppenheim and Einstein were Humanitarian criminals who knew what they were doing,they were intentionally misrepresenting and they were clearly on the TPTB team.

TPTB are feeling things slide GLOBALLY and theyknow that once the foundation begins to slide eventually everything is going to come down,there arent very many Filthy Few, they have only made us THINK they are legion,when really they are very very very FEW.

edit on 26-7-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If there is such a thing as aliens, then they are the ones who decide whether or not disclosure takes place, not any government or alphabet agency.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The military loves to keep secret... if they are allowed to hold it long enough it becomes SOP to not give it out.

I don't see why that wouldn't still apply even into the black projects, add in contractors who's lively hood depends on that project, there will be darn few people trying to push it into the light.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Can you imagine the mass hysteria that would have gone down if disclosure was made back in 47? lol War of the Worlds x 1000.

But I think over the years society has become much more accepting of the idea that we are not alone, thanks not only to released documents etc but also Hollywood has played a big role too. I believe disclosure will only come after we have "discovered" a planet showing signs of civilization. The plan for disclosure would have to involve us finding them first, it would be easier that way.

edit on 26-7-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Another good reason why:

Can you quote where that is actually the case and not one of those assumptions that one person makes and people then treat as a fact?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If there is such a thing as aliens, then they are the ones who decide whether or not disclosure takes place, not any government or alphabet agency.

^^This.

If there is intelligent alien life out there, and they are visiting us. The government would only be pawns in their cover-up. No government could stop them from disclosing themselves any time they wanted.

As for disclosure causing chaos... Have you seen the world lately??

Come on aliens! Come out, come out, wherever you are! Sow chaos! As if we don't know how already...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
give power to an human and he will misuse it against other humans.....

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Another good reason why:

Thereforrre….

Or the church could work alongside the goverments to keep everything a secret, or try to mislead everyone with vaticans space program

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Another good reason why:

As a general rule, modern church theology holds that all spiritual manifestations are of the devil

(Edited for manners)

I only have one simple question, what makes you think they aren't?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Another good reason why:

uncommitted asked:

Can you quote where that is actually the case and not one of those assumptions that one person makes and people then treat as a fact?

No, because they talk in circles always alluding to a tenant but never stating outright. For example, my sister in law believes all Muslims are evil. She doesn'tt say that though, what she says is "They worship another God" (meaning the Devil).

You see?

From my early church upbringing the teaching I remember was that Christ and the apostles worked miracles while they were alive, but since then all miracles have ceased. If you see miracles (or spirits) then that is the devil trying to confuse you.

Part of that is supported by the church with Bible verses that say the devil will appear to you like a child of light and another somewhere that speaks of the end of Jesus era when miracles cease. I don't have the specific references, maybe you can research that or someone else can bring them.

Another one used to support that is that if people say Christ is here or there and works miracles, believe it onto or some such.

If you are familiar with churchology and have been indoctrinated you will also know specific parts of the Bible (often out of context) are used to support any number of confused conclusions. Even the KKK has a "church" and quotes the Bible supporting the Divine White, lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Or the church could work alongside the governments to keep everything a secret, or try to mislead everyone with vaticans space program

The first one, imo. Hasn't it always been that way? The King and the Pope. The Chiurch and the King.

Even today (although disquised somewhat) the teaching about god and country begins early. Look at the claims that the Jews are Gods "chosen" people and that Israel is Holy Land. That begins in the church. Who made up that crap?

God doesn't play favorites and there is np special dirt.

But it is used today to ensure Israels survival in a sea of hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin

I only have one simple question, what makes you think they aren't?

Because…

angels are at least as powerful as demons and they will win the battle for your mind, sometimes.

And why not?

Thats my logical answer. Another one might be that spirits are all around us all the time and who placed the limits that only the devil can manifest. Kind of unfair, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I know that English not being my first (or even second) language gives my opinion less "weight" than if it came from someone that has mastered the English language, but is all this based on a document that appears to have been written by someone that, apparently, didn't know how to spell?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Your opinion carries as much weight as a native English speaker to me ArMaP and yes who would have thought that Oppenheimer couldn't spell celestial.

This document keeps on popping up even though it has been discredited many times here and elsewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join