It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unable to flag or star posts recently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Not sure what happened but recently I don't see stars to click on and clicking the flag has no effect. I have been logged in each time, and I just logged out and in to see if it would help but it didn't. Weirdly, it doesn't happen all the time and sometimes I can't star one thread but I can star another. Again, this is recent and I didn't change any setting that I know of for this to happen. These threads are new to me so it's not that I've already starred them. Any reason for this?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Try hitting refresh on the browser. Usually works for me.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I would suggest clearing your browser's cache. That usually works for most.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Correct. It's best to keep your browser's cache and cookies cleaned frequently. Also OP, try another browser to see if the problem still persists.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just noticed the same thing yesterday. Thanks for bringing it up, I will try the tips given.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I clear my cache and cookies NEVER. I have a lot of pages that I need the cookies set for. I did refresh and it didn't do any good.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I was going to write a thread on the exact same thing. I noticed when I moved my cursor over Anti-Zionists replies it took several attempts to star them, I checked with Pro Israel posts and Immediately the finger pointer appeared.

Weird.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NeverMind2013
Right, someone sits around here to read every single post, and changes the difficulty of the "like" button based on its contents. Its more likely your emotions at reading certain posts effects your ability to aim with your mouse pointer.

a reply to: lindalinda
Are you sure you are in a thread that allows stars? Not all forums, this on being an example, allow you to like posts. Also you cannot like a post on a thread that has been closed, actioned, or a member that has been banned, among other possible reasons.

top topics

join