It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas war on coal...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If this is the wrong forum for this post my bad, please move it.

I'm sitting here talking to a friend of mine, and the coal subject came up being as we live in Pennsylvania, one of the biggest providers in the country. Anyhow I was just told that PBS Coals old mines that were shutdown were previously owned by the Russians. They are about to be re-opened because the Canadians have now bought them. I'm not sure if this is true being I don't have the time tonight to research this because I have to be up for work in 6 hours, and have a wedding to attend attend at noon.

Anyhow, the conspiracy thought comes in, because I was wondering: Could this be a preconceived plan against Russia, as we are now sanctioning them. Regardless of everything else going on now with Russia (although it could all be linked). Possibly stemming from the Cold War? Russia was once our biggest concern in terms of country, power, and military. And they are gaining their wealth back now, as the U.S. is losing ours.

I was hoping someone would know more, and post before I got back tomorrow night to confirm or deny this information, if only to take the edge off before I can get back and research this info tomorrow evening.

It may be too late in the night for me to be thinking of these things, and most likely too many drinks into the night being today was my first day off in 3 weeks!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
My post could be in any section, but I randomly chose this. We'll see how long it lasts.

Prototype free energy generator:

Total cost: $50 tops...in my own area I estimated $35

Most people own a fan. You connect high-powered magnets to each fan blade. They must be perfectly balanced. All + side up or - side up. Hold a magnet of the same polarity above. A generator that lasts centuries.

10 neo-magnets
edit on 26-7-2014 by WeAreAllTheSame because: Fixed

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You now have the blueprints for a viable generator. Use it and share it!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

How is yours working? Does it power your whole house?
edit on 26-7-2014 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThisIsMyRifle
I don't see a conspiracy,just money shuffling.I don't know if the russians owned the mine,but with the oil and gas they now have,why bother shipping coal around the world?They closed it for economics.Selling it to Canada got around any money sanctions,unless Canada sanctioned them too.Nothing to do with Obama,sorry.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame
hold a magnet above? For what? You need a coil of wire to induce a current into.A typical 4-6 blade fan would probably spend more time between the magnet than aligned,so you'd get "pulses" of power.More blades,more magnets.BTW,this idea was invented a few hundred years ago,we call them generators.

new topics

top topics

join