It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Because the stated goal of hamas is to end Israel.
I suppose then that means that you subscribe to the idea of a corporation being the same thing as a person.

So if someone creates a corporation, The Jewish State, then that entity has a right to exist wherever it wants, regardless of how many non-Jewish people it displaces, since in its own charter it says that it has to reside in particular geographic location.

All because, as a person, this self-incorporated entity has the inalienable right of self-perpetuation?
edit on 27-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Egypt and Jordan recognize Israel's existence.

Are they in error?

Hamas does not recognize Israel and wants them gone. That road is 2 ways. If Hamas wants to try and end Isreal Israel has every right to try and end Hamas.

Besides, Hamas is doing nothing to develop a Palestinian state.

Wiki - Foreign relations of Israel

The recognition of Hamas is limited to a few nations in the ME. The attempt to dismiss Israel is rather difficult given its a recognized state by most of the world. Something Hamas cant claim.

edit on 27-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wiki - Foreign relations of Israel
This is diplomatic relations on a bureaucratic level and has nothing to do with "recognition" but pragmatic dealing with the reality that people with citizenship of your own country will choose to enter the boundaries of occupation by the military regime of zionists.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Try again.. the bulk of the planet recognizes Israel as a nation.

The bulk of the planet recognizes Hamas as a terrorist entity.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Try again.. the bulk of the planet recognizes Israel as a nation.

The bulk of the planet recognizes Hamas as a terrorist entity.
Do you have statistics to back that up?

The United Nations, I think, was originally created mainly just to have a body to recognize Israel once it declared itself a state, so it has a longstanding de facto recognition by essentially a kangaroo court, to back up this so-called state.

To put things in context, no country in the world withdrew its recognition of the Apartheid regime of South Africa.

Thatcher declared the ANC a terrorist organisation, and in 1987 her spokesman, Bernard Ingham, famously said that anyone who believed that the ANC would ever form the government of South Africa was "living in cloud cuckoo land".
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Yes - if you read my post and checked the links you would find it.

You can also go to the UN website and look at country profiles for diplomatic recognition.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

. . . checked the links . . .
No.
I don't think it is going to tell me the "bulk of the planet" considers the government of Gaza a terrorist organization.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join