It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think they're both right. That's the problem. I think this problem was manufactured into existence, but not by anyone representing ordinary people or our needs. It's a mutual destruction pact, a very elegant sociopolitical construct made real in a model which predicts the arguments we're having right now. The last thing the elite wants is peace, which is why anybody who gets close to it is assassinated. The "gangs of madmen" semiotics -- that is, all the images, phrases, and signals which grey (directed but disguised) propaganda exploits -- work identically on both sides. It's always lunatic extremists who are to blame -- always, that is to say, ordinary working people with no connection to the elite. Handy, innit?

Both sides are killing, torturing, and generally going about the normal business of war. Motivating ordinary people to do horrible things is tragically easy, especially on the second iteration. That is, once you've introduced the toxin, it becomes even more effective because it has started to weaken the system. A second dose is stronger. And so on, until like an alcoholic, the system has become dependent on the toxin to survive.

Who is right in any war? Usually, everybody and nobody. If there weren't persuasive arguments that were impossible to reconcile, there couldn't be a war. So if you want a war one of the first things you do is make sure you introduce immovable objects to irresistible forces. After that, the physics of human interaction kicks in and there will always be a heck of a bang.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Israel is hunting ISIS, ISIS is hunting Israel..end of.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 teenagers, but they are responsible for it. As HAMAS represents the major factor of so called palestinians.

Palestine is not a nation, although Arafat fought well to make it a nation. It's just a bunch of mixture of middle eastern folk, who in reality are Jordanian, Lybians, etc. But living in a territory that the British called "Palestine" as it was a territory that didn't have any governmental control and didn't fit in with the rest.

HAMAS is still an organisation, that is set on destroying Israel and is not on a path that leads to a peacful coalition with Israel. It's also an organisation that outright voices words of war, and is in a de-facto war with Israel, as are all the people of the middle-east, except the Arabs themselves (if I recall correctly).

That Isreal doesn't just "kick" them out, is in reality a humanitarian effort on their part. The US is fighting a war on something they call terror, and murdering millions of people, because they "think" somebody wants them dead. The Jews "know" HAMAS wants them dead ... it's not something that is to be put in question, so in reality they should just "kick" them out of their territory. One by one. But they aren't, so the Palestinians have every opportunity to make peace with Israel. If they can't do that, than Israel is correct in making a wall around it, and showing the Palestinians to the outside of that wall.

And that, is my not so humble opinion on the matter.

yeah, whatever

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Umm, did you not notice the extrapolation that was made. By NYmag?

This is all based on an interrpetation made by one person. nothing has been "solved", and so there's no point for lamguage like "so Hamas didn't do it afterall"

As if, in the end, Hamas didn't have this coming for them.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
and what happened to the two palestinian young men accused of the attack on thr 3 israeli men (one 27 years old, and 2 17 years old, armed to the teeth).

those palestinians have parents too.

what about all the palestinians 600 who were detained immediately after the kidnapping.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The yellow bellied, zionist mainstream media ate this and ran with it like a racecar in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

I like how they're not mentioning it and no "correction" or update will be given to the story.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

The Palestinian boy killed in a revenge attack, as a direct result of this falsehood, sickens me even more.

Mister compassion mind explaing the difference between israel and arab blood?

Thats what I hate about you liberals no brains, just absolute stupidity._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

what about all the palestinians 600 who were detained immediately after the kidnapping.

The vast majority of those 600 were rearrested, after Israel "traded" over ONE THOSAND terrorists for ONE
kidnapped Israeli.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: h_jordan

yeah, whatever

Again, a liberal not willing to use brains.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

It was always a false flag by the Zionists.

The article states it was a lone cell, though they were affiliated with Hamas, not operating under Hamas' direct control.

So, do you know what a "false flag" is?

It ain't this.

Harte

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Okay, so what it sounds like you're saying is Hamas didn't kill them, so they're not dead... Or they were not found dead, but we know that would be a lie.... But what it TRULY sounds to me like is that you don't care who killed them, because they were Israelis??? If I'm wrong, by all means please dissuade and correct me.

I just really and truly "HOPE" that is not what you are meaning... No matter how you slice it, they were just innocent children.
edit on 26-7-2014 by maceov because: Left something out.
And I shall tell you now that I lived in Jerusalem before, and loved it there. i had MANY Palestinian friends who were quite sane and friendly. They were very warm and kind. Not all of course, but we can hardly find people who care for one another here in America. We are in the Last Days, and the love of many has waxed cold.
edit on 26-7-2014 by maceov because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2014 by maceov because: I left a few things out and had to go back to fix the text.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow! I am stumped I have always wondered to what end would it be for a government to kidnap and murder those kids,the collective punishments meted out by the Israelis is brutal and worthy of being called a war crime.
Lets look at it this way,what if a bunch of thugs from Mexico kidnapped three Americans dragged them across the border and killed them,would we be justified in bombing Mexico's government buildings and killing a thousand Mexicans,it's time to cut ties with the Nathanyahu government until that time when a government that is serious about peace is put into place.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Ummm,,, I'm really pretty certain that Hamas began lobbing the bombs on Israel first. Israel had no choice but to retaliate. As I stated in my previous post, that I lived there and had Palestinian and Christian friends. I saw cruelty coming from BOTH sides of the fence. It broke my heart one day when a soldier came and kicked over a little palestinian boy's bread cart. It was SO unnecessary. I helped the 11 year old boy who began crying, and picked up his overturned baskets and placed his bread back in them. I bought a few from him, and he was smiling when I left. I asked the lady who FILMED the incident to go down and show the film to the commanders at the end of the hall just before the Western or Wailing Wall... There is actually a movement in Israel by many who are sick and tired of the back and forth, and just wish to live in peace. They talk about the Palestinians as we do the American Indian. They've gotten some very raw deals as well. But I STILL pray for the Peace of Jerusalem each day, for I love that city, and a great deal of her people from all walks of life and have no bitterness in my heart towoard them. I believe that ALL people have the right to live and love and find their way to a mutual understanding. At least that is my prayer.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

They are using Bush Jr's own play book.

How bout those weapons on mass destruction ?

Lies lies lies , and someone in "intelligence" will take the fall

Benjamin Netanyahu will get away with blood on his hands

There is a special place for that SOB

edit on 27-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

the true story is that the three Israelies (one man 27 years old, and two 17 years old ) were out to harras Palestrinians trusting their automatic weapons they had (all israelies are armed with such weapons at all times and when they wish and especially when they are in Palestinian areas.
a palestinian being harrassed must have managed to grab one of their gus and an exchange happened. all were dead or dying when the Israeli police came to the seen, or probably they detained the two Palestinians, whom their parents and their nation still demanding them.

Immediately Israelies attacked homes of Palestinians detaining a whgopping 600 men, still detained, that must have caused Hamas to retaliate.

So It all started with the israelies instigating and attacking Palestinians in their homes breaking their doors.
Now Israel claims Hamas didnot do it, even though Hamas had said they did not do it or know what happened.
You should return back to the news few weeks ago. We have a problem with short term memoriy, since we being bombarded on hourly basis by the Jewish controlled Media Lies!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Hamas never took credit for killing those boys and since when doesn't Hamas take credit for a kill? Hamas did disgustingly praise those who did murder those 3 innocent Israeli teens.

So they encourage more killings by independent cells. Even Hamas existing encourages on the spot acts of opportunity by smaller sh*t heals. And they need that because they have moved on to rockets and missile lobbing.

The timing was to good here though. All new tunnels and a big stock of fresh rockets. Its taken them a few years to recover from the last time they went rocket crazy. Yes this looks like the Hamas played it cool for a few years, built new tunnels, rockets ect and when the time was right brought in a select hit team that spoke Hebrew and drove maybe stolen car or plates and made the hit.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It is not about ignoring that it is about innocent people suffering as a result of being in the crossfire. The Hamas and Israeli are both in the wrong. But the average person trying to survive is the only victims as they are dieing mostly on the palestinian side as the result of Israel's more advanced and destructive capacity.

Israel should get UN approval to send ground troops and fish out the Hamas terrorist, they should work to minimize civilian casualties, but instead they carpet bomb the innocent in hopes to hit a guilty and justify this tactic, that is a crime no greater then Hamas randomly firing over the shield.

Would you expect a good guy to shoot through the hostage to kill the bad guy? That is how I perceive the situation which leads me to believe Israel is no better in blatant disregard for human life.

a reply to: hellobruce

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I cannot believe people would trust Hamas over Israel on anything.Palestine is a bunch of wild heathens running around.Those tunnels are the reason Israel is not gonna accept a truace that will last 1 year then they are back to mass murdering each other.
Hamas as every bit as evil as Hitler.they learned to play the evil victim politcal card.There is some stuff that is conspriacies.Messing around with insane radicla muslims is as dnagerous as Nazis and Hitler.Saudi Arabia is classic example who are just as evil as Hitler.The U.S. uses them for oil profit. Saudis funded ISIS and if they would collapse they would be just as bad as the other radical muslims.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nw15062

Hamas cares zero about the civilians other than using their deaths as propaganda and accusation. The Palestinians need to wake up to who is really bringing down death and destruction on their heads and that they are being used.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Your Title "Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all" is a lie. Your sources are blogs that speculate and no where does "Israel" admit to anything close to what your title says. Total fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join