It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

What does it say about Hamas that, despite those deaths, refuse multiple cease fires offers resulting in more deaths?

After all, the losing side is not the side that dictates terms during a conflict. They can, however, after the ceasefire negotiate for better terms.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
at this stage , does it matter anymore ?

so you see the media filled with outrage over this information ?

any protest from world leaders because of this ?

at this point , if the Israeli Goverment said "yes we allowed the 3 israeli to be kidnapped to give IDF casus belli to invade gaza" , do you think there will be protest and sanctions against the Israeli goverment ?

.. stop for a moment and think , without picking any side , is all that civilian deaths just because one side want to punish the other side, worth it ?

The dead people are just like you and me, no matter theor nationality. Do they have no rights for justice and assistance because they are not westerner ? who fight for them ? who defend them ?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu
Who fights for them? That would be Hamas, who has repeatedly refused a ceasefire that could have ended it long ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i think you misunderstood my post , i am refering real defender of civilians in this conflict. I personally assume hamas treat these civilians as some kind of chips, they use it for propaganda purposes everytime civilians got hit, yet they knowingly hide their weapons and fired them from civilian areas which will face IDF retaliation later.

so No, hamas dont really cared about these civilians.. and they certainly do not fight for them. I thought that much was clear to anyone ?

as for the IDF, they cared for israeli civilian casualties , this it is an excuse used to retaliate against hamas even at the cost of civilian casualtis in gaza.

-----

we would be best to discuss these matters without emotion as it clouded our judgement in analysing situations like this. now i dont mean to say we are emotionless being but for the purpose of discussions we should refrain emotional outburst. Try to be objective and not picking sides, because once you picked one side there wont be any fair analysis anymore
edit on 4-8-2014 by buntalanlucu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sorry, my reply was a bit on the cynical side.

The palestinians are the red-headed step child of the Arab world. No one likes them, no one wants them. If you take all the aid provided by all the Arab countries put together for the Palestinians you wind up with about the same thing that Norway contributes every year.

Doh!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Sorry, my reply was a bit on the cynical side.

The palestinians are the red-headed step child of the Arab world. No one likes them, no one wants them. If you take all the aid provided by all the Arab countries put together for the Palestinians you wind up with about the same thing that Norway contributes every year.

Doh!

oh i am cynical too , i just try to get my emotion aside when posting my opinions.. i know every country only focused on their own interest and if they can get by it they will do anything to gain advantage. So attributing GOOD or BAD to any country/goverment/entity is a mistake..

Who should protect these civilians then ? do the world always stand by when the victims are not from western worlds ? anyone remember the disaster in rwanda ? If the UN cant / wont help then what is the purpose of having a UN ?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Not much from what I see...it seems that if the US does not call for some kind of UN action then nothing happens. This has been the case for decades. Of course, the US will and has foot the bill for such actions as well, not to mention paying a significant amount to support the UN in general.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

and how do you issue a deed when you don't have one yourself?
oh oooppps, silly me...that's the new banking in action....
(see MERS in the US...or as it is affectionately known in some circles: new Palestine

or just take a look at your average injun reservation to get the drift
or your average Nevada cattle ranch too, now, apparently)

cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
A little premature for zionists to start celebrating.

Claim by Saleh al-Arouri, a founder of Hamas's military wing, is doubted by experts and not supported by other Hamas sources

www.theguardian.com...

The person making the claim lives in exile in Istanbul.
edit on 22-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The fact that is coming from Fox news and other news outlets whom are supportive of Israeli actions in Gaza that says a lot.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Indeed as i mentioned in my post below trying to justify Israeli actions through the news media and also has there ever being an real investigation on how those three Youths even died?

Its rather ironic how quick the Jews destroyed any traces of any evidence for an actual real investigation. Its as if they wanted a real military excuse to justify there air bombings agaisnt Gaza.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

The fact that is coming from Fox news and other news outlets whom are supportive of Israeli actions in Gaza that says a lot.

You mean like the stories coming from Arab / eastern / ME sources that support terrorists, morons who defile Islam, Lebanon, Syria and Iran?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Why in exile? Hamas doesn't like him and wants him dead?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Now cnn...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

You mean like the stories coming from Arab / eastern / ME sources that support terrorists, morons who defile Islam, Lebanon, Syria and Iran?

Really now? do tell me what do the Democratic or should i say the regime states of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain support again? thats right Israel they gave billions to Israel for there war industry Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain are both supporters of terrorism.

morons who defile Islam, Lebanon, Syria and Iran?

So morons like Lebanon, Syria and Iran are defiling the Saudi Arabian version and ISIS version of Islam? are you that s serious?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal, in an interview with Charlie Rose, denied any knowledge of who perpetrated the murder of the three Israeli illegal settlers in Palestine.
"To this day", he does not know.
www.theguardian.com...

In another interview, he said:

Meshaal: For us, Netanyahu is [a] baby killer. He has no right to describe us. For 45 days, he has been killing women and children. There are more than 2,000 deaths. What he does is Nazism. He is a bad copy of Hitler. Under the guise of combating terror, he is legitimizing his own war. But the whole world sees it.

Read more: www.al-monitor.com... sh%5D&utm_campaign=82cb34d2a3-August_26_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_28264b27a0-82cb34d2a3-93079033##ixzz3Bc01hDOe
edit on 27-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

This is the same group who constantly attacks Israel, hides behind civilians to run up the body count, demands Israel accept a cease fire, only to use that time to rearm and launch fresh attacks. Hamas is determined to end Israel. So long as they keep that as an option then Israel has every right to end all of Hamas.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Hamas is determined to end Israel.
How does this give the zionist regime "every right to end all of Hamas."?
So-called Israel is a political construct based on apartheid racist thinking that has no respect for international law and are a regime of war criminals guilty of all manner of crimes against humanity and operate the only occupation on the planet.
Hamas is mostly firing rockets into occupied land of Palestine, directed at illegal Israeli settlements, despite all the media propaganda calling it "Israel".
edit on 27-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Because the stated goal of hamas is to end Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join