It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Harte

Absolutely.... but during WWII etc there was not the concern for civilians that you see today in the media.

OMG! A missile killed 3 civilians! While tragic, as you said civilians do die in wars. The media seems to, at times, take civilian deaths personally. As if a war could be waged without civilian deaths.

It was easy enough to sell papers (the main media outlet at the time) with news about the war and/or the Yankees scores back then, so I can't really give them too hard of a time over it for what they do today, after being usurped first by TV and then by the internet.

But people who pretend to possess a higher morality than the rest of us, like the anti-Israel posters here - those I can certainly see right through and can blame with complete confidence. It's like a fad. Jump on the bandwagon and be "different" and better than everyone else!

Harte

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Israel should stop slaughtering children on beaches justifying such things based on spurious claims that some invisible friend gave them some crappy real estate that they don't have to pay for.

say, where is this signed deed from this invisible friend anyway?

ps
we did post that original kidnapping was an evidenced false flag right from the beginning
and there are still those that tout this imagined zionist integrity continuously...
its a program of some kind I hear

edit on Satpm8b20148America/Chicago18 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hamas' "deed" on the other hand, is signed by Israel itself.

Harte

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: daaskapital
The murder of 3 Israeli teenagers ultimately led to the assaults on Gaza and the killings of nearly 900 Palestinians.

Of course you ignore the thousands of rockets fired at Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza over the years....

Absolutely,I mean,you can't antagonise your heavily armed neighbour in this manner with impunity,but,it seems to suit the majority to slate Israel for responding to this threat.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nake13

And the response is always considered disproportionate because Hamas hides behind civilians.

I am curious to see how other countries would respond when facing a similar threat under the same circumstances.

"The terrorists are firing from a hospital, a mosque, a school, a shelter, a residence, a radio station...ok boys, retreat. We'll have to wait until the terrorists are in the clear away from civilians in order to attack our targets. In the interim, we'll just sit back and do nothing while thousands of missiles rain down on our cities. It's ok though, because we have a missile defense system."

Give me a break.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

We'll have to wait until the terrorists are in the clear away from civilians in order to attack our targets. In the interim, we'll just sit back and do nothing while thousands of missiles rain down on our cities.
How many "thousands" of rockets do you think are in Gaza that can be launched towards the north?
How many Israelis are being killed by these rockets?
What the Israelis should do is ask the people of Gaza what they could do to get them to voluntarily stop launching rockets, if they were actually worried about them.
I don't think that they are, but see it as a "crises not to be wasted", in order to terrorize the Palestinians to get them eventually to go away or die, so they can have a lily-white Ashkenazi dream come true.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60
What the Israelis should do is ask the people of Gaza what they could do to get them to voluntarily stop launching rockets,

And their answer, as per the Hamas charter, would be "destroy Israel and all kill yourself"!

That is what Hamas want.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
People demonize Palestinians, but they ignore the threat of annihilation they face.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Macabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And their answer, as per the Hamas charter, would be "destroy Israel and all kill yourself"!

That is what Hamas want.
You are making up the "all kill yourself" part.

The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they "stop disputing the sovereignty of Islam in this region".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your a bit off with what is going on. It's not what Hamas wants, it's what Israel wants. Hamas is a creation of Israel. If Israel wants to continue their genocide of the Palestinians then they get Hamas to fire some measly pissant rockets or do something to break a ceasefire just so the murdering b'stards of Israhell can get their justification to kill more innocent people.

The Israeli / Palestinian conflict is not a war. You need 2 military forces fighting to have a war. A formidable armed to the teeth by the US military killing a people that has NO military does not constitute a War. It's a slaughter. Simple as!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they "stop disputing the sovereignty of Islam in this region".
en.wikipedia.org...

hmmm... interesting coming from Wikipedia.

I'll see your wikipedia and raise you:

Goals of the HAMAS:
------------------
'The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian

movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is

Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of

Palestine.' (Article 6)

On the Destruction of Israel:

-----------------------------

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

The Covenant of Hamas

So much for tolerance of other religions....

edit on 3-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

So much for tolerance of other religions....
When did the modern so-called "state" of Israel become the equivelant of Jewish people or Judaism as a religion?

What I was rebutting in my earlier post was the claim that the constitution of Hamas said that its goal was "all Jews kill yourself".
Your post only shows what I already admitted to, that a stated goal was to dismantle the so-called state that had been imposed on Palestine, that is racist and apartheid.

People in Palestine once Hamas rules it unhindered, can follow whatever religion they want, as long as they recognize that it is an Islamic state.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

I guess you missed the part about planting the islamic flag everywhere... Not to mention that recent history in other countries does not support your assertion that under palestinian rule other religions would be ok.

Shall I go into the persecution and murder of christians and jews in other arab states over the last, oh, ten years or so? Check the plight of Christians in Egypt...a moderate Islam state. Or even in Iraq...or Syria, or Lebanon.. I could continue on, but you can find it all out on your own rather easily, if you are really interested.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Shall I go into the persecution and murder of christians and jews in other arab states over the last, oh, ten years or so?
Christians still live in Gaza and the West Bank.
Modern antisemitism seems to be connected with people's unhappiness over the actions of the Zionist regime in Palestine.

New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel.
en.wikipedia.org...

If that regime was to be dismantled in favor of a democratic Palestine, the source for such animosity would be eliminated.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Shall I go into the persecution and murder of christians and jews in other arab states over the last, oh, ten years or so?
Christians still live in Gaza and the West Bank.
Modern antisemitism seems to be connected with people's unhappiness over the actions of the Zionist regime in Palestine.

New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel.
en.wikipedia.org...

If that regime was to be dismantled in favor of a democratic Palestine, the source for such animosity would be eliminated.

hmmm

Anti-Christian violence has increased, mostly caused by Islamic extremists, although Muslim-background believers face pressure from family, too. The authorities fail to uphold the rights of individual Christians, causing some to flee to safer areas. In Gaza, Christians are enticed into becoming Muslims, especially during Ramadan, with the offers of jobs, houses, wives and diplomas. Sometimes the approach is more violent. A Greek Orthodox monastery in Bethany, West Bank, was the repeated target of attacks, forcing the nuns to ask President Abbas to intervene.

And if you, or anyone else, are going try and convince anyone that Palestinians are not anti-jewish then daaang, what fantasy land are you living in?

Racisms against Jews and Muslims, therefore, would be based on ideological, cultural, religious, economic, violent and other kinds of social constructions of inferiorization and subjugation which would facilitate the exclusion and/or the exploitation of Jews and Muslims. There was much discussion at the conference, especially around David Feldman’s, Brian Klug’s and Maleiha Malik’s presentations on the subject of to what extent anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim racisms share similar traits. There was common agreement, however, that when defining racisms against Jews and Muslims, this does not include automatic acceptance and agreement of any religious beliefs or particular political and normative values and projects which consider or introduce themselves as representing the ‘true’ Jew or Judaism, the ‘true’ Muslim or Islam.

You seem to be implying that Palestinians are not subject to the same feelings about Jews as the whole rest of the Arab world...

Shall I post instances of attacks on christians in the Arab lands as well?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Frankly all the world especially, Europeans and Americans more than Arabs by many folds. You are not being honest here. Projecting your evils on the Arabs. Projection is the name in psychology!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

The discussion was not about the rest of the world, the discussion was about whether Palestinians were benevolent towards other religions than Islam. I provided an argument that they are not. Since there is little difference between Palestinians Islamics and other Arab countries, I drew the parallel asking a specific question to make my point.

You, obviously, want to totally derail the discussion or widen the scope. Either that or you did not read the thread, just a portion of my reply.

Regarding my being honest...if the discussion were about the rest of the world I would have included examples from the rest of the world. Please read the thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: adnanmuf

The discussion was not about the rest of the world, the discussion was about whether Palestinians were benevolent towards other religions than Islam. I provided an argument that they are not. Since there is little difference between Palestinians Islamics and other Arab countries, I drew the parallel asking a specific question to make my point.

You, obviously, want to totally derail the discussion or widen the scope. Either that or you did not read the thread, just a portion of my reply.

Regarding my being honest...if the discussion were about the rest of the world I would have included examples from the rest of the world. Please read the thread.

Actually, you may want to practice what you preach. This thread is NOT about "about whether Palestinians were benevolent towards other religions than Islam"

The thread is about "Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all"

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Which means Israel planning the whole thing the destruction of Gaza enclave. And killing thousands of children and women. Which means Israel are truly the khazar the Hun.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JRCrowley

Agreed, that is the OP.

The sidebar discussion going on was what I was talking about. I am sure you are not that dense.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join