It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The basic fact of this is Israel wants to wipe the Palestinians off the map. The are Racists and illegal invaders of a land that had nothing whatsoever to do with them. The crap they spewed out to the Jews regarding them being the chosen people and that was theirs was basically a load of Bollocks. Palestine has every right to repel the Israeli Barbarians because they were there FIRST! They were living in peace and harmony with Jews and Christians until the Terrorist Zionists came along!

And as usual with the Balfour Declaration the UK was helping the Terrorist Zionists to take over a land they ad no right to!

What get's me though is HAMAS. Watching them fire meaningless rockets at meaningless targets makes me think Hamas is working for the Israeli Terrorists. Every time Hamas fires over a few fireworks and scares some cats Israhell bombards the Palestinians with all the US supplied weapons they can muster. And more Palestinian kids get blown to pieces. Then ceasefires are offered and Hamas refuse and more Palestinian kids die! I could be wrong but doesn't it seem like Hamas wants the Israeli / US bombardment? Maybe Hamas is getting a slice of the rich Gas reserves that is owned by the Palestinians. Once they are out the way Israhell can grab the Gas!

The Zionist Jews and the real Jews have no right being on that land. They are invaders of a land that is not theirs.

Free Palestine!

Free Palestine!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well the first link gave nothing to back up the title of this post. It was just a statement on some website that you quoted and linked to. I wonder if many on ATS even visit the links in posts before replying or jumping on board. Hmm, if I put up a page that said, "Obama admits to keeping white girls as sex slaves in the basement of the white house" and link to a page that says, "Obama admits to keeping white girls as sex slaves in the basement of the white house" am I providing proof of anything?

I used to post often on ATS, but this kind of weak fact sharing is why I have stayed away, and within reading just one post here I see little has changed. People will jump up and down, point fingers, play left vs right and stick their fingers in their ears all while calling anyone they disagree with a "troll" or some foul name ad hominem attack.

The second link points to another story that does not say Hamas was not involved, but it was probably a "lone cell". Nice way to have plausible deniability. Anyone who hates Israel will jump all over this and those who try to point out the facts will be maligned as usual.

I think I'll wait another couple of months and see if anything has changed.

edit on 31-7-2014 by UnifiedSerenity because: fixing appearance.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

Well the first link gave nothing to back up the title of this post. It was just a statement on some website that you quoted and linked to. I wonder if many on ATS even visit the links in posts before replying or jumping on board. Hmm, if I put up a page that said, "Obama admits to keeping white girls as sex slaves in the basement of the white house" and link to a page that says, "Obama admits to keeping white girls as sex slaves in the basement of the white house" am I providing proof of anything?

I used to post often on ATS, but this kind of weak fact sharing is why I have stayed away, and within reading just one post here I see little has changed. People will jump up and down, point fingers, play left vs right and stick their fingers in their ears all while calling anyone they disagree with a "troll" or some foul name ad hominem attack.

The second link points to another story that does not say Hamas was not involved, but it was probably a "lone cell". Nice way to have plausible deniability. Anyone who hates Israel will jump all over this and those who try to point out the facts will be maligned as usual.

I think I'll wait another couple of months and see if anything has changed.

I agree 100% about proof not being proof, but that said.

It makes zero sense for Hamas to kidnap 3 Israeli teens. Hamas is well versed in propaganda. They know dead teenagers are bad publicity. So IMHO I think the kidnapped teens were done by either a Hamas foot soldier or Hamas sympothizer. Leadership would know it was a horrible idea. It looks way more like an attack of oppertunity by some knuckle head who wasn't smart enough to know better. If that's the case Israel had no right to attack Hamas leadership or use military action. It should have been a criminal matter not a military one.

I also think you should always follow the money. Don't we give billions to both sides once they agree to peace? Isn't truck loads of international dollars involved in any previous peace agreement? That might be why Hamas won't stop fireing rockets. The us isn't offering enough money yet.......

We choose the worse possible leaders.... How is it possible for us globally to always choose an idiot who's after the money?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

lol

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

"some knuckle head who wasn't smart enough to know better. " funny sounds like the Ukraine....

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: ArtemisE

"some knuckle head who wasn't smart enough to know better. " funny sounds like the Ukraine....

I kinda wonder if stuff wasn't dieing down in ukrain and with the threat of Russia going away, if the population was starting to realize they put a neo nazi group in charge.... So the neonazi group downs a plane and points at the other guy.... Now everyone in ukrain is anti russian and pro neo nazi....

The same thing makes sense with the Netanyahu administration.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

lol

Do u have another opinion? Please share it. Or please tell me why a 'lol' answer is sufficient regarding what I have just said!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

M O O N spells knuckle head!

All these attacks and apparent False Flags are related to each other. It's to get the World where the Fascist Elite want it to go!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
The basic fact of this is Israel wants to wipe the Palestinians off the map. The are Racists and illegal invaders of a land that had nothing whatsoever to do with them. The crap they spewed out to the Jews regarding them being the chosen people and that was theirs was basically a load of Bollocks. Palestine has every right to repel the Israeli Barbarians because they were there FIRST! They were living in peace and harmony with Jews and Christians until the Terrorist Zionists came along!

And as usual with the Balfour Declaration the UK was helping the Terrorist Zionists to take over a land they ad no right to!

What get's me though is HAMAS. Watching them fire meaningless rockets at meaningless targets makes me think Hamas is working for the Israeli Terrorists. Every time Hamas fires over a few fireworks and scares some cats Israhell bombards the Palestinians with all the US supplied weapons they can muster. And more Palestinian kids get blown to pieces. Then ceasefires are offered and Hamas refuse and more Palestinian kids die! I could be wrong but doesn't it seem like Hamas wants the Israeli / US bombardment? Maybe Hamas is getting a slice of the rich Gas reserves that is owned by the Palestinians. Once they are out the way Israhell can grab the Gas!

The Zionist Jews and the real Jews have no right being on that land. They are invaders of a land that is not theirs.

Free Palestine!

Free Palestine!
I agree with you 100%
Help the Palestinians from the kotzari khazarian Hun.

I am unable to enjoy any thing.I even cancelled my vacation to see Yellow stone. How can I enjoy anything now with seeing how humanity became with cannibals and vampires at top and even videotapeing their hellish unspeakable crimes.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

Free Palestine!

Free Palestine!

I think that is a very valid assumption...

I wont be surprised to find out in 40-50 years that Hamas is still under the wings of Mossad.

Hope people in here knows the fact that Hamas was an Israeli creation in the first place???

Some of the broken truces just doesn't make sense... like the one last night. Why wouldn't Hamas want 72 hours of truce? My bet is that either the above is true or that the Israelis fired first this time.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Hamas began as an offshoot from the Muslim Brotherhood.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Not everything is a false flag. Paranoia is not becoming. Coke is better than Pepsi.

lol, sorry, I could not resist.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: flice

Hamas began as an offshoot from the Muslim Brotherhood.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Not everything is a false flag. Paranoia is not becoming. Coke is better than Pepsi.

lol, sorry, I could not resist.

Lol and you don't know who created and controls the Muslim Brotherhood?

I can't resist trying to educate you!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

LOL

No need to. I already know the story. You seem to think you are smarter than the average bear, but yet totally missed the relevance of the "coke is better than pepsi" reference, not to mention totally ignoring the final sentence.

Take it how you want to, but try to occasionally enjoy irony and humor. I know I got quite the kick out of your reply....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I don't seem to think I am smarter than the average bear! I just don't believe all the lies and propaganda that get's spewed out to justify killing innocent people!

It's a bit obvious looking at the situation that Hamas works for Israel and not the Palestinians.

Israel’s supposed arch-enemy, Hamas, was founded and funded by Israel’s dominant Likud party. It is a documented fact reported by mainstream news outlets and admitted by respected individuals within the US and Israeli governments and intelligence agencies.

Whenever the prospect of a workable peace settlement between the Israelis and Palestinians arises, Hamas or one of their offshoots blows something Israeli up or fires some pissant rockets. This gives Israel the justification needed to scupper any agreement and further entrench their occupation of disputed lands.

All the outsider sees is carnage, death and a mainstream media that spins the issue so that these atrocities somehow represent the wishes of the Palestinian people. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Even the late Yasser Arafat called Hamas a 'Creature Of Israel'.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It's a bit obvious looking at the situation that Hamas works for Israel and not the Palestinians.

I get what you are saying. I am not to sure it is as simplistic as presented. You also did not mention the CIA's involvement in the roots of Hamas.

There is historical example after example of us creating such organizations that turn against us, or develop into something totally different.

I can't help but believe that part of Hamas' goal here is to exploit the anti jewish feelings by enticing Israel into a conflict where Palestinians are killed and displayed in all the media throughout the world. All you have to do is look at the Anti-Israeli fervor here on ATS to see that it is working. What does it cost Hamas? A few rockets, as you put it, and some Palestinian lives, including women and children. Whats a couple thousand out of millions?

Consider also that after this conflict, there will no doubt be an increase in monetary support, even though the Palestinians already get more aid than any other group of people or country in the world.

Much is explained when you hear reports of Hamas hiding munitions and rockets in and around schools and in hospitals. Every time Israel hits one...it's another ding! for Hamas, both propaganda-wise as well as monetary wise.

Israel isn't exactly making friends and influencing enemies with this campaign... influencing enemies, yeah, but not the way they would prefer. In the court of world opinion, who is making gains as we speak? Follow the money....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

The proof was in the statement made by the Israeli police chief. Maybe you didn't read the entire article?

The police chief admitted they knew the 3 teens were already dead even as they went about their rescue mission calling for their release. They also made it out to be a HAMAS backed terror plot when it wasn't. But Israel clearly used the incident to launch a full scale assault on HAMAS and Gaza.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RancorXXX

Not entirely true. They used it as an excuse to round up the "usual suspects".

The incoming missile attacks and then tunnels were the excuse to launch a full scale attack. Follow the timeline.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Israel isn't exactly making friends and influencing enemies with this campaign... influencing enemies, yeah, but not the way they would prefer. In the court of world opinion, who is making gains as we speak? Follow the money....

Civilian casualties are an unfortunate side effect of wartime.

The lack of perspective here is testimony to the fact that people don't know their history very well.

When the Allies bombed Dresden during WWII (in 1945,) 25,000 people were killed in 3 days. Most of them civilians.

When the UN or Hamas gives out death tallies, those tallies include the Hamas military personnel.

Harte
edit on 8/2/2014 by Harte because: I said so

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Absolutely.... but during WWII etc there was not the concern for civilians that you see today in the media.

OMG! A missile killed 3 civilians! While tragic, as you said civilians do die in wars. The media seems to, at times, take civilian deaths personally. As if a war could be waged without civilian deaths.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Absolutely.... but during WWII etc there was not the concern for civilians that you see today in the media.

OMG! A missile killed 3 civilians! While tragic, as you said civilians do die in wars. The media seems to, at times, take civilian deaths personally. As if a war could be waged without civilian deaths.

In ww2 we also made blacks use seperate bathrooms... That doesn't make segregation right today.

Civilization and technology have constantly improved things and shown us a better way. Just because as a species we used to do something doesn't mean we keep doing that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join