It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save your teeth - A simple thing you can do to make your teeth last longer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: smwoop
Ive never used baking soda as a substitute for toothpaste but I have heard many positive responses to it. I just cant see why fluoride toothpaste is so bad if used as toothpaste as in not-swallowed. Yes it is poison but thats the very reason its in toothpaste because in such a small amount it kills bacteria on teeth therefor allowing better health in the mouth. Like the poster said above too much baking soda can be abrasive which would be harmful to your mouth. In most cases of dentistry i bet the majority of cavity filled patients don't brush daily and just overall don't take care of their mouth as in brushing period with toothpaste or not. I don't get the whole conspiracy with toothpaste as if it was such a problem the millions of people brushing daily would know about it and recognize the effects. Fluoride is there to kill bacteria on your teeth, not to (calcify your third eye).

If fluoride worked why does the Principal Dental Officer who introduced fluoride into new zealands water now protest against it once he found out the truth about it. The figures prove fluoride does not work but you can believe what you want ignorance is bliss until you lying in pain in your bed trying to get a cure for whatever ailment you have. it is a proven fact that fluoride causes 20 types of cancer these studies are in the national medical library I thought they were in the national congress library but they are in the first one.

when you are using sodium bicarbonate you would be better off buying the medical grade one due to the mining impurities in the normal one this contains lead arsenic and mercury in small doses but your body still has to deal with these impurities and could be working on other things.

<< 1  2   >>

join