It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: One-third say impeach Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I was going to say the same - impeached for what exactly?

You can't just impeach a President because you don't like him

YES WE SURE CAN!! He works for US, the PEOPLE!! If we don't like him or he isn't doing his job to OUR liking, it is within OUR power to remove him! Your taxes and mine pay their salary and they work for us, not the other way around!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

I was going to say the same - impeached for what exactly?

You can't just impeach a President because you don't like him

YES WE SURE CAN!! He works for US, the PEOPLE!! If we don't like him or he isn't doing his job to OUR liking, it is within OUR power to remove him! Your taxes and mine pay their salary and they work for us, not the other way around!

Round objects. He was elected twice. There's no such thing as a recall election for the sitting President - if there was, then Dubya would have been thrown out onto his incompetent, lying, useless ass in 2006 after getting the USA into two bungled wars, screwing up the aftermath of one major disaster, presiding over a disastrous economy and turning a blind eye to torture. And that was before the almighty screw-up that was the 2008 financial crash due to insane deregulation.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I understand, but people look at government the wrong way. They work for US, the PEOPLE!

The problem with this is, you and I need more than 50 of our friends and close family members to do something...We need people to stand together as 1 and go in to kick everyone out of the white house. It can happen, although we need a spokesman..Someone with great leader qualities to put together a group of people so large that we put the government officials in their place right now and make sure it stays that way or else! If they don't do what we require, they are removed from office...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

We need people to stand together as 1 and go in to kick everyone out of the white house.

So you want a coup, with the elected government kicked out and people you agree with put in place!.

It can happen,

Remember Operation American Spring? They claimed they would have 10-20 million people 9 weeks ago that would throw Obama etc. out - but only a few hundred showed up, as people say that all they wanted was a coup, with their own people put into power.

If they don't do what we require, they are removed from office...

Who would remove them - and how? You are really funny you want to stage a coup and set up your own people in power, and ignore the majority of people who voted for Obama etc!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I understand, but people look at government the wrong way. They work for US, the PEOPLE!

The problem with this is, you and I need more than 50 of our friends and close family members to do something...We need people to stand together as 1 and go in to kick everyone out of the white house. It can happen, although we need a spokesman..Someone with great leader qualities to put together a group of people so large that we put the government officials in their place right now and make sure it stays that way or else! If they don't do what we require, they are removed from office...

Say you need a "great leader" to speak for your cause?
I kinda hate to tell you, but Shara Palin has a job now.
Of course she is not expected to keep it. She has been known to quit a job half way through.
edit on 29-7-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Bush is not in office.

0bama is.

Get over the Bush thing. It is old and tired.

Programs that were started under other admins, have been continued under this admin. THAT is the issue.

Not what Bush did. Not what Clinton did.

The issue is what 0bama and his admin is doing now.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman
Programs that were started under other admins, have been continued under this admin. THAT is the issue.

Oh, so they were not a issue when previous admins started them and did them, it is only a issue because Obama's admin is continuing to do the same as previous admins.... I suppose you think that has some logic behind it?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

WHO here has stated that they were not an issue????

Again...........Bush is gone. 0bama is in charge. He and his admin are continuing everything.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Who would remove them - and how? You are really funny you want to stage a coup and set up your own people in power, and ignore the majority of people who voted for Obama etc!

I think you mean the majority of the ELECTORAL votes were for Obama...Your vote, my vote, your neighbor's vote, etc don't mean a damn thing! Never has, never will...Unless something changes! I am not saying I want to stage a coup, but I am saying if someone put it together and explained what is happening to this country and what WE THE PEOPLE need to do to stop it, there is potential for it getting off the ground and succeeding.

I am 100% confident the people we put in charge over these goons would do a better job...We need to remove lobbying, big business and money out of politics..

I thought there were laws against government officials pushing companies and agendas, apparently I was wrong...Just look how many government officials are with Monsanto, that is only 1 company and it has many government officials playing a role...Read more here www.redicecreations.com... ...There should be better laws in place and actually enforced to put more people in the government behind bars for crime and corruption...They get away just about every single time with nothing more than a slap on the wrist, THAT HAS TO STOP ASAP!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

The only way to make any of this happen is to get those who hold office to vote directly against their own interests.
So long as they make the laws, nothing will change to our favour.
I do not think there is any such thing as an honest politician any more and public servants are extinct.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Yeah, cut that sucker lose, it's a bottom feeder. I am actually surprised the poll is skewed so low. I bet the real numbers are more like 60%.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join